Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The owner of the tavern wanted the gay clientele because they were well behaved and ____________________.
(a) Very polite.
(c) Had money.
(d) Good tippers.
2. I AM MY OWN WIFE is the story of whom?
(a) Charlotte von Maelstrom.
(b) Charlene van Moore.
(c) Charlotte von Mahlsdorf.
(d) Charlene von Mufflin.
3. How old is Charlotte as the play begins?
4. How long did it take for Charlotte to repair her home?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 13 weeks.
(c) 13 years.
(d) 13 months.
5. What did Charlotte's aunt never wear?
(a) A beret.
(c) A smile.
(d) Ladies clothes.
6. What does Doug request of Charlotte before he begins writing?
(b) Historical documents.
7. Who were frequent patrons of Mulack-Ritze?
(a) Gays and lesbians.
(c) SS soldiers.
(d) University students.
8. Who confronts Charlotte in an air raid shelter during the war?
(a) Red Cross workers.
(b) American soldiers.
(c) Former school friends.
(d) SS officers.
9. What are the primary contents of the museum?
10. Who shut down the tavern?
(a) SS soldiers.
(b) The Communist government.
(c) Neighborhood Watch Association.
(d) City government.
11. What does Doug mistakenly tell his German class that he is wearing?
(a) Unmatched socks.
(b) A wig.
(c) A camisole.
(d) Black lace panties.
12. Which of the following does not characterize Charlotte's appearance during the war?
(a) Girl's shoes.
(b) Mother's coat.
(c) Long blonde hair.
(d) Fake glasses.
13. Who was Charlotte's aunt?
(a) Aunt Lorene.
(b) Aunt Lulu.
(c) Aunt Loretta.
(d) Aunt Luise.
14. What did Charlotte's aunt raise?
(b) Lots of children.
15. With what does Charlotte kill her father?
(b) Butcher knife.
(d) Rolling pin.
Short Answer Questions
1. John Marks writes to his friend, Doug, about events in which country?
2. Charlotte leads Doug and Jack on a tour of the museum that lasts how long?
3. What is the name of this scene regarding Charlotte's aunt?
4. How does Tante Luise get Charlotte's father to leave her home?
5. What nationality is Charlotte?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)