Short Answer Questions Key
1. The author has written the play so that how many actors portray the characters?
2. I AM MY OWN WIFE is the story of whom?
Charlotte von Mahlsdorf.
3. What is unique about Charlotte?
She is a transvestite.
4. How old is Charlotte as the play begins?
5. Which of the following items is Charlotte not wearing as the play opens?
6. Charlotte leaves the stage and returns with __________________.
7. The first scene of Act 1 is entitled ____________________________.
A Lecture on the Phonograph.
8. What nationality is Charlotte?
9. Who invented the phonograph?
This section contains 3,583 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)