1. The author has written the play so that how many actors portray the characters?
2. I AM MY OWN WIFE is the story of whom?
3. What is unique about Charlotte?
4. How old is Charlotte as the play begins?
5. Which of the following items is Charlotte not wearing as the play opens?
6. Charlotte leaves the stage and returns with __________________.
7. The first scene of Act 1 is entitled ____________________________.
8. What nationality is Charlotte?
9. Who invented the phonograph?
This section contains 3,583 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)