|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does reporter Brigitte Klensch ask Charlotte?
(a) If she killed her father.
(b) If she was ever married.
(c) If she plans to move.
(d) If she is guilty of tax evasion.
2. Why does Liptsch believe Charlotte should keep her medal?
(a) Charlotte is very influential.
(b) Finger pointing will lead to disunity.
(c) Charlotte is getting old.
(d) The government should not reverse an honor.
3. Who shut down the tavern?
(a) Neighborhood Watch Association.
(b) The Communist government.
(c) City government.
(d) SS soldiers.
4. During the war, Charlotte refused to wear _______________.
(a) A swastika.
(b) A gun.
(c) A uniform.
5. To what country does Charlotte say she is moving?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the animal on the poster?
2. To whom does Alfred will all his belongings?
3. Who is Dieter Jorgensen?
4. How long has Charlotte been a spy?
5. I AM MY OWN WIFE is the story of whom?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)