|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would happen if Alfred were to be labeled mentally defective?
(a) They would be embarrassed.
(b) The arresting officers would be fired.
(c) He would be put in an asylum.
(d) He could not stand trial.
2. Who follows the American soldiers who buy the clocks?
(a) Antiques dealers.
(b) Police officers.
(c) School children.
(d) Customs officials.
3. What may Charlotte receive for her efforts in spying on Alfred?
(a) An island home.
(b) An extended vacation.
(c) A huge raise.
(d) A promotion.
4. What document does Alfred complete?
(a) An insurance policy.
(b) A resume.
(c) An investment portfolio statement.
(d) A will.
5. John Marks writes to his friend, Doug, about events in which country?
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long is Charlotte sentenced to the Youth Prison?
2. For how many years did Charlotte operate the tavern under the nose of the Communists?
3. How long has Charlotte been a spy?
4. What instrument does Alfred want to play when he is released?
5. John tells Doug that Charlotte's story sounds like _____________________.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)