|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how many years did Charlotte operate the tavern under the nose of the Communists?
2. According to Charlotte, what crumbled along with the Berlin wall?
(a) The gay lifestyle.
(b) The Third Reich.
(d) The euro.
3. What is Mulack-Ritze?
(a) A port city.
(b) A bridge.
(c) A tavern.
(d) A book.
4. What vandalism recently occurred at Charlotte's home?
(a) Someone threw a rock through her window.
(b) Someone ripped out her shrubs and flowers.
(c) Someone set a fire in the garage.
(d) Someone painted obscenities on her house.
5. Why are Charlotte and Alfred's friends remaining silent during his incarceration?
(a) They are afraid of being found guilty by association.
(b) They do not know where Alfred is.
(c) They have also been arrested.
(d) They are all on holiday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What diagnosis does Dieter Jorgensen make about Charlotte?
2. Where did Charlotte's aunt live?
3. Which of the following does not describe Charlotte?
4. Which of the following is not said about Charlotte's hands?
5. Whose answering machine picks up in "Eine Spende"?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)