|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who follows the American soldiers who buy the clocks?
(a) Antiques dealers.
(b) Police officers.
(c) School children.
(d) Customs officials.
2. What item does Alfred collect that Charlotte does not?
3. What would happen if Alfred were to be labeled mentally defective?
(a) The arresting officers would be fired.
(b) He could not stand trial.
(c) He would be put in an asylum.
(d) They would be embarrassed.
4. How many Germans was an informant at the time?
(b) One fourth.
(c) 1 in 5.
(d) 1 in 3.
5. With what does Charlotte kill her father?
(a) Rolling pin.
(d) Butcher knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlotte show Doug in her basement?
2. Where does Doug plan to sleep while in Germany?
3. Which of the following items is Charlotte not wearing as the play opens?
4. Charlotte gives tours of ________________.
5. Which of the following did Alfred not leave to Charlotte when he died?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)