|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Charlotte say she escaped from the Youth Prison?
(a) During a fire drill.
(b) By offering a guard cigarettes.
(c) By tunnelling out in the winter.
(d) When the Russians bombed and the walls fell down.
2. How does Tante Luise get Charlotte's father to leave her home?
(a) Gives him money.
(b) Calls the police.
(c) Shoots at him.
(d) Threatens to kill Charlotte.
3. Charlotte survived as a homosexual amidst the cruelty of the Nazis and _________________.
(a) Religious groups.
(b) The Communist Party.
(c) Her family.
(d) Gay bashers.
4. To whom does Alfred will all his belongings?
(a) His nephew.
(b) The church.
(c) His brother.
5. What name does Ziggy Fluss call Charlotte?
(a) The Fag Hag.
(b) The Trannie Granny.
(c) Miss Understanding.
(d) Miss In-Between.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does reporter Brigitte Klensch ask Charlotte?
2. Charlotte leads Doug and Jack on a tour of the museum that lasts how long?
3. What did Charlotte's aunt never wear?
4. On what does Alfred write a note to Charlotte?
5. Who did Charlotte claim to be in order to visit Alfred in prison?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)