|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Charlotte been a spy?
(a) Six years.
(b) All her adult life.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Over a year.
2. Which of the following does not describe German clocks?
3. Alfred asks Charlotte if he can sell clocks ____________________.
(a) In her yard sale.
(b) From her basement.
(c) In the museum.
(d) On the weekends.
4. What is the secret code name assigned to Charlotte by the Stasi?
5. Why did Charlotte recreate a tavern in the basement of her museum?
(a) To preserve a piece of history.
(b) To rebel against conventional society.
(c) To give homosexuals a place to gather.
(d) To provide a stage for performers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Doug is impressed by Charlotte's ______________________________.
2. For how many years did Charlotte operate the tavern under the nose of the Communists?
3. Who is Minna Mahlich?
4. The first scene of Act 1 is entitled ____________________________.
5. Who had Charlotte informed on?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)