|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what country does Charlotte say she is moving?
2. What is the topic of the scene titled "Vaterland"?
(a) The industrial revolution.
(b) Austrian politics.
(c) Charlotte's boyhood.
(d) French history.
3. What is Mulack-Ritze?
(a) A port city.
(b) A tavern.
(c) A book.
(d) A bridge.
4. What does Charlotte say she prefers to the radio?
(a) An iPod.
(b) Live music.
(c) A cassette tape.
(d) A phonograph.
5. Why does Liptsch believe Charlotte should keep her medal?
(a) Charlotte is very influential.
(b) The government should not reverse an honor.
(c) Finger pointing will lead to disunity.
(d) Charlotte is getting old.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times has the Medal of Honor been revoked before?
2. Who follows the American soldiers who buy the clocks?
3. Who is Minna Mahlich?
4. Who invented the phonograph?
5. What is a recurring theme in Act 1?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)