|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vandalism recently occurred at Charlotte's home?
(a) Someone threw a rock through her window.
(b) Someone set a fire in the garage.
(c) Someone ripped out her shrubs and flowers.
(d) Someone painted obscenities on her house.
2. How long has Charlotte been a spy?
(a) Over a year.
(b) Six years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) All her adult life.
3. Why does Liptsch believe Charlotte should keep her medal?
(a) Charlotte is very influential.
(b) The government should not reverse an honor.
(c) Finger pointing will lead to disunity.
(d) Charlotte is getting old.
4. On what does Alfred write a note to Charlotte?
(a) A playing card.
(b) A menu.
(c) A greeting card.
(d) A matchbook.
5. What does Charlotte admit to coming close to destroying?
(a) Letters from Alfred.
(b) Her business.
(c) Her home.
(d) Her reputation.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many records has Charlotte had during her lifetime?
2. What may Charlotte receive for her efforts in spying on Alfred?
3. According to John, Charlotte's file portrays her as what?
4. Why does Doug not take Charlotte's picture?
5. Charlotte deflects Doug's questions by commenting on __________________________.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)