|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alfred wear?
(a) A mask.
(b) A toupee.
(d) False teeth.
2. What does a Stasi agent accuse Alfred of?
(a) Engaging in illegal activities.
(b) Hiding Jews.
(c) Smuggling gold.
3. For how many years has Charlotte had her phonograph?
4. Why does Kaufmann believe Charlotte's medal should be taken away?
(a) If anyone has suffered because of her cooperation with the Stasi.
(b) Because she is a transvestite.
(c) Because she doesn't pay taxes.
(d) Because she is a lesbian.
5. Charlotte gives tours of ________________.
(a) A winery.
(b) A gallery.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A museum.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Charlotte, what crumbled along with the Berlin wall?
2. In what city does Charlotte live?
3. What content does John want to form the basis of Charlotte's stories?
4. John tells Doug that Charlotte is ______________.
5. Who follows the American soldiers who buy the clocks?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)