|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Doug asks Charlotte if she ever wanted to alter _____________ of an antique.
(b) The veneer.
2. Who had Charlotte informed on?
(a) An antiques dealer.
(b) An SS soldier.
(c) Her father.
(d) A former lover.
3. According to Charlotte, all Alfred had left were _______________.
(a) Phonograph records.
(b) A few euros.
(c) Scraps of paper.
4. Why does the Cultural Minister of Germany present Charlotte with an award?
(a) For philanthropic work.
(b) For diplomatic services.
(c) For art preservation work.
(d) For preserving German history.
5. Charlotte's mother told him that as a man he needed to ____________.
(a) Grow a beard.
(c) Get a job.
(d) Have children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the topic of the scene titled "Vaterland"?
2. How does Tante Luise get Charlotte's father to leave her home?
3. On what topic does Doug want to interview Charlotte in "A Convenient Lapse"?
4. The author has written the play so that how many actors portray the characters?
5. Which of the following miniature pieces does Charlotte not remove from the jewelry box?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)