|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not said about Charlotte's hands?
(a) A craftsman's hands.
(b) The hands of a woodworker.
(c) Definitely a man's hands.
(d) Delicate as a surgeon's.
2. At what time of year does Charlotte tell Doug to come to Germany?
3. What is Mulack-Ritze?
(a) A tavern.
(b) A port city.
(c) A bridge.
(d) A book.
4. Who shut down the tavern?
(a) City government.
(b) SS soldiers.
(c) Neighborhood Watch Association.
(d) The Communist government.
5. Why does Doug not take Charlotte's picture?
(a) He is out of film.
(b) He doesn't want her to think he just wants to gawk at her.
(c) His digital card is full.
(d) He forgot his camera.
Short Answer Questions
1. The book, DIE TRANSVESTITEN, discusses the balance of _________________________.
2. What is Dieter Jorgensen's decision about Charlotte?
3. What would happen if Alfred were to be labeled mentally defective?
4. According to Charlotte, all Alfred had left were _______________.
5. Who delves into Charlotte's behavior in "Diagnosis"?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)