|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Doug have his first interview with Charlotte?
(a) January, 2003.
(b) January, 1973.
(c) January, 1983.
2. Alfred learns that clocks are a hot commodity to ____________________.
(a) SS soldiers.
(b) School children.
(c) Swiss tourists.
(d) American soldiers.
3. What would happen if Alfred were to be labeled mentally defective?
(a) He could not stand trial.
(b) They would be embarrassed.
(c) He would be put in an asylum.
(d) The arresting officers would be fired.
4. How long has Charlotte been a spy?
(a) Six years.
(b) All her adult life.
(c) Over a year.
(d) Twenty years.
5. About what topic does Doug want to write a play?
(a) German beer.
(b) Charlotte's life.
(c) German customs.
(d) Charlotte's poetry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who vandalized Charlotte's museum?
2. At what time of year does Charlotte tell Doug to come to Germany?
3. What type of animal is shown on the poster entitled "His Master's Voice?"
4. Why does Liptsch believe Charlotte should keep her medal?
5. The author has written the play so that how many actors portray the characters?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)