|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is John Marks?
(a) A Texas oilman.
(b) A Texas lawyer.
(c) A Texas newsman.
(d) A Texas cattleman.
2. Where had Charlotte first met Alfred?
(b) A cafe.
(c) An antiques shop.
(d) The tavern.
3. What does Ziggy Fluss insinuate that Charlotte is trying to avoid by moving?
(a) Paying taxes.
(b) A love affair gone bad.
(c) Prosecution for a crime.
(d) A tarnished reputation.
4. According to Charlotte, what crumbled along with the Berlin wall?
(b) The gay lifestyle.
(c) The euro.
(d) The Third Reich.
5. What is unique about Charlotte?
(a) She is bilingual.
(b) She is a lesbian.
(c) She is a transvestite.
(d) She is bisexual.
Short Answer Questions
1. Charlotte recalls her Tante Louise telling her to be as smart as __________________.
2. John tells Doug that Charlotte's story sounds like _____________________.
3. Who provided most of the incriminating evidence against Alfred Kirscher to the Stasi organization?
4. Doug recalls an interview in which he asked Charlotte what she did when an antique _________________________.
5. How many Germans was an informant at the time?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)