|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alfred say he will do when he is released?
(a) Become a lawyer.
(b) Play a waltz.
(c) Write a book.
(d) Run a marathon.
2. Who is Ulrike Liptsch?
(a) A gay union organizer.
(b) A Humboldt University student.
(c) A young transvestite.
(d) A trainee of Charlotte's at the museum.
3. John tells Doug that Charlotte is ______________.
(a) An FBI agent.
(b) A CIA agent.
(c) An SS agent.
(d) A Stasi spy.
4. What diagnosis does Dieter Jorgensen make about Charlotte?
(b) Bipolar Disease.
(d) Grandiose Delusions.
5. Where did Charlotte's aunt live?
(d) East Prussia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Liptsch believe Charlotte should keep her medal?
2. What does Charlotte discuss in the last scene called "Horns"?
3. Which of the following is not said about Charlotte's hands?
4. What precious stone is in the phonograph needle?
5. For how many years did Charlotte operate the tavern under the nose of the Communists?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)