|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the oath require Charlotte to do?
(a) Report illegal activities.
(b) Report homosexual friends.
(c) Deny her gender preference.
(d) Spy on professors.
2. Charlotte deflects Ziggy's question by talking about ___________________.
(a) Her record collection.
(b) Her phonograph.
(c) Her antiques.
(d) Her new home.
3. In what city does Charlotte live?
4. Where do Charlotte and Alfred get the clocks they sell to American soldiers?
(a) People donate them to the museum.
(b) People give them to her as gifts.
(c) She buys them online.
(d) She gets them at flea markets.
5. What is Charlotte's given name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound abruptly ends the sound of music playing as Act 2 begins?
2. Who is John Marks?
3. When does Doug have his first interview with Charlotte?
4. What is Dieter Jorgensen's decision about Charlotte?
5. To what country does Charlotte say she is moving?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)