|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does reporter Brigitte Klensch ask Charlotte?
(a) If she is guilty of tax evasion.
(b) If she plans to move.
(c) If she was ever married.
(d) If she killed her father.
2. John Marks writes to his friend, Doug, about events in which country?
3. What item does Charlotte place in the center of a table?
(a) An iPod.
(b) A music box.
(c) A snowglobe.
(d) A velvet jewelry box.
4. What did Charlotte's aunt raise?
(d) Lots of children.
5. What type of building to Doug and John visit?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Charlotte and Alfred transport their clocks?
2. Whose answering machine picks up in "Eine Spende"?
3. Why does Charlotte want to move from Berlin?
4. What does Charlotte mean when she says "Museum. Mobel. Manner"?
5. What happened to Alfred's possessions when he was in jail?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)