|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of building to Doug and John visit?
2. Charlotte leads Doug and Jack on a tour of the museum that lasts how long?
(a) A full day.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Three hours.
(d) One hour.
3. The author has written the play so that how many actors portray the characters?
4. Which of the following does not describe Charlotte?
(a) White hair.
(c) No make-up.
(d) Red dress.
5. What precious stone is in the phonograph needle?
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Charlotte saved before the Russians could blow it up?
2. Why does Dough say he is going to sell his car?
3. How many Germans was an informant at the time?
4. To whom does Alfred will all his belongings?
5. Who invented the phonograph?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)