|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of building to Doug and John visit?
2. Why does R'diger think Charlotte should lose her medal?
(a) Charlotte does not pay her taxes.
(b) Charlotte and all informants are guilty of a crime.
(c) Charlotte betrayed a personal friend.
(d) Charlotte is a transvestite.
3. Charlotte's mother had told her it was fine to ______________________.
(a) Study art.
(b) Open a museum.
(c) Live alone.
(d) Dress like a woman.
4. Charlotte survived as a homosexual amidst the cruelty of the Nazis and _________________.
(a) Religious groups.
(b) Her family.
(c) Gay bashers.
(d) The Communist Party.
5. Into what character does Charlotte abruptly transfer?
(a) Martin Marks.
(b) Groucho Marks.
(c) John Marker.
(d) John Marks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Charlotte as the play begins?
2. What has been blacked out in Charlotte's Stasi file?
3. To what country does Charlotte say she is moving?
4. In what city does Charlotte live?
5. According to Charlotte, what crumbled along with the Berlin wall?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)