|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charlotte tells the group of reporters a story about _____________.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
2. What distracts Charlotte as Doug tries to interview her?
(b) A dog barking.
3. What is unique about Charlotte?
(a) She is a transvestite.
(b) She is a lesbian.
(c) She is bilingual.
(d) She is bisexual.
4. Who were frequent patrons of Mulack-Ritze?
(a) SS soldiers.
(b) University students.
(c) Gays and lesbians.
5. What does Alfred wear?
(a) False teeth.
(b) A mask.
(c) A toupee.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Charlotte, what crumbled along with the Berlin wall?
2. What had Charlotte received in exchange for revealing information about Alfred?
3. What document does Alfred complete?
4. For how many years has Charlotte had her phonograph?
5. Charlotte's friends and family say she is ______________.
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)