|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Alfred Kirschner?
(a) An author.
(b) A guard.
(c) A prisoner.
(d) An antiques dealer.
2. What is critical for Doug to believe in order to write Charlotte's story?
(a) Her survival as a homosexual.
(b) Her medical file.
(c) Her antiques experience.
(d) Her informant behavior.
3. Which of the following does not describe German clocks?
4. Why does R'diger think Charlotte should lose her medal?
(a) Charlotte and all informants are guilty of a crime.
(b) Charlotte betrayed a personal friend.
(c) Charlotte is a transvestite.
(d) Charlotte does not pay her taxes.
5. Charlotte tells the group of reporters a story about _____________.
(a) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does reporter Karl Henning ask Charlotte?
2. What did Charlotte buy from the tavern?
3. Which of the following miniature pieces does Charlotte not remove from the jewelry box?
4. What had Charlotte saved before the Russians could blow it up?
5. What instrument does Alfred want to play when he is released?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)