|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Doug asks Charlotte if she ever wanted to alter _____________ of an antique.
(b) The veneer.
2. About what topic does Doug want to write a play?
(a) German customs.
(b) Charlotte's life.
(c) Charlotte's poetry.
(d) German beer.
3. What vandalism recently occurred at Charlotte's home?
(a) Someone threw a rock through her window.
(b) Someone ripped out her shrubs and flowers.
(c) Someone painted obscenities on her house.
(d) Someone set a fire in the garage.
4. What did the oath require Charlotte to do?
(a) Report homosexual friends.
(b) Deny her gender preference.
(c) Report illegal activities.
(d) Spy on professors.
5. What does Charlotte admit to coming close to destroying?
(a) Her business.
(b) Letters from Alfred.
(c) Her reputation.
(d) Her home.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Charlotte been a spy?
2. What had Charlotte saved before the Russians could blow it up?
3. Why are Charlotte and Alfred's friends remaining silent during his incarceration?
4. How old is Charlotte as the play begins?
5. Charlotte tells Doug that her father was ______________.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)