|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author has written the play so that how many actors portray the characters?
2. How does Charlotte end the museum tour?
(a) By turning off the phonograph.
(b) By opening the double doors.
(c) By turning off the lights.
(d) By asking for a donation.
3. What is the topic of the scene titled "Vaterland"?
(a) The industrial revolution.
(b) Charlotte's boyhood.
(c) French history.
(d) Austrian politics.
4. Who is Dieter Jorgensen?
(a) A minister.
(b) An accountant.
(c) A psychiatrist.
(d) A physician.
5. Why are Charlotte and Alfred's friends remaining silent during his incarceration?
(a) They do not know where Alfred is.
(b) They are all on holiday.
(c) They are afraid of being found guilty by association.
(d) They have also been arrested.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Charlotte want to move from Berlin?
2. Who is Minna Mahlich?
3. What precious stone is in the phonograph needle?
4. In the "Listening" scene, Doug tells Charlotte that he will send her _______________.
5. What does Doug not tell Charlotte he is studying all the time?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)