|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Germans was an informant at the time?
(b) 1 in 5.
(c) 1 in 3.
(d) One fourth.
2. What is the secret code name assigned to Charlotte by the Stasi?
3. The book, DIE TRANSVESTITEN, discusses the balance of _________________________.
(a) Capitalism and religion.
(b) Male to female substances in each person.
(c) Terminal illnesses.
(d) Good and evil in the universe.
4. In the "Listening" scene, Doug tells Charlotte that he will send her _______________.
(a) Flower seeds.
(b) Antique records.
(c) Antique dishes.
(d) Rare books.
5. What does Doug argue with John about in "Abdication"?
(a) Who will be in Charlotte's will.
(b) Who has rights to the story.
(c) Who is going to photograph Charlotte.
(d) What he is going to write.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Doug not take Charlotte's picture?
2. Who delves into Charlotte's behavior in "Diagnosis"?
3. John Marks writes to his friend, Doug, about events in which country?
4. Which of the following does not characterize Charlotte's appearance during the war?
5. What item does Alfred collect that Charlotte does not?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)