|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charlotte deflects Doug's questions by commenting on __________________________.
(a) A dinner party she is hosting.
(b) The sweater she made for Alfred.
(c) The weather.
(d) The national election.
2. What does Charlotte show Doug in her basement?
(a) A replica of an old tavern.
(b) Her wine cellar.
(c) Jewish hiding places.
(d) Old vaudeville costumes.
3. Who provided most of the incriminating evidence against Alfred Kirscher to the Stasi organization?
4. John would like to interview a character he has met in Germany but is afraid his editor will find the story to be __________________.
(a) Too extreme.
(c) Old news.
5. The book, DIE TRANSVESTITEN, discusses the balance of _________________________.
(a) Male to female substances in each person.
(b) Terminal illnesses.
(c) Good and evil in the universe.
(d) Capitalism and religion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Charlotte does not know if she would have survived the horrible times in her life without what?
2. What is a form of autism in adults?
3. Why does Doug return to Mahlsdorf?
4. What distracts Charlotte as Doug tries to interview her?
5. Where do Charlotte and Alfred get the clocks they sell to American soldiers?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)