|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What distracts Charlotte as Doug tries to interview her?
(d) A dog barking.
2. What item does Charlotte place in the center of a table?
(a) An iPod.
(b) A music box.
(c) A snowglobe.
(d) A velvet jewelry box.
3. What vandalism recently occurred at Charlotte's home?
(a) Someone set a fire in the garage.
(b) Someone threw a rock through her window.
(c) Someone painted obscenities on her house.
(d) Someone ripped out her shrubs and flowers.
4. What question is asked in the news broadcast?
(a) If Charlotte should be forced to testify.
(b) If Charlotte should be forced to move from her home.
(c) If Charlotte should be forced to give up her Medal of Honor.
(d) If Charlotte should be forced to give up the museum.
5. For what publication does John Marks write?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) The Washington Post.
(c) The Wall Street Journal.
(d) U.S. News & World Report.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one thing that distinguishes Charlotte as a man?
2. On what does Alfred write a note to Charlotte?
3. Which of the following disappeared from gay society after the crumble of the Berlin wall?
4. Who confronts Charlotte in an air raid shelter during the war?
5. I AM MY OWN WIFE is the story of whom?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)