|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Charlotte and Alfred transport their clocks?
(a) A van.
(b) A wagon.
(c) A station wagon.
(d) A train.
2. Who is Ulrike Liptsch?
(a) A young transvestite.
(b) A gay union organizer.
(c) A Humboldt University student.
(d) A trainee of Charlotte's at the museum.
3. To whom does Alfred write a letter in the scene, "A Letter from Prison"?
(a) His wife.
(b) His mother.
(c) The parole board.
4. The owner of the tavern wanted the gay clientele because they were well behaved and ____________________.
(a) Very polite.
(c) Had money.
(d) Good tippers.
5. Who shut down the tavern?
(a) City government.
(b) The Communist government.
(c) Neighborhood Watch Association.
(d) SS soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had Charlotte informed on?
2. What does Alfred say he will do when he is released?
3. Why does Charlotte want to move from Berlin?
4. What is critical for Doug to believe in order to write Charlotte's story?
5. What did Charlotte buy from the tavern?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)