|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following disappeared from gay society after the crumble of the Berlin wall?
(a) Personal ads.
(c) The music industry.
(d) Gay culture.
2. What nationality is Charlotte?
3. What happened to Alfred's possessions when he was in jail?
(a) Charlotte gave them away.
(b) They were lost in a fire.
(c) The Stasi impounded them.
(d) They were robbed from his home.
4. John tells Doug that Charlotte is ______________.
(a) An SS agent.
(b) A Stasi spy.
(c) A CIA agent.
(d) An FBI agent.
5. What would happen if Alfred were to be labeled mentally defective?
(a) They would be embarrassed.
(b) He would be put in an asylum.
(c) The arresting officers would be fired.
(d) He could not stand trial.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Josef R'diger?
2. What does Charlotte show Doug in her basement?
3. Charlotte tells Doug that her father was ______________.
4. What is the name of the animal on the poster?
5. To what country does Charlotte say she is moving?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)