|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The owner of the tavern wanted the gay clientele because they were well behaved and ____________________.
(a) Good tippers.
(b) Had money.
(d) Very polite.
2. Where does Doug plan to sleep while in Germany?
(a) A bed and breakfast.
(b) Charlotte's house.
(c) A hostel.
(d) John's floor.
3. What is a form of autism in adults?
4. For how many years did Charlotte operate the tavern under the nose of the Communists?
5. Why does Liptsch believe Charlotte should keep her medal?
(a) Charlotte is getting old.
(b) Finger pointing will lead to disunity.
(c) Charlotte is very influential.
(d) The government should not reverse an honor.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Auf Deutsch" Doug is panicked about _____________________.
2. John tells Doug that Charlotte's story sounds like _____________________.
3. What does the loud music in "The Cross" signify?
4. Who was Charlotte's aunt?
5. Doug asks Charlotte if she ever wanted to alter _____________ of an antique.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)