|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to John, Charlotte's file portrays her as what?
(a) A Communist.
(b) A philanthropist.
(c) A spy.
(d) A lesbian.
2. Which of the following disappeared from gay society after the crumble of the Berlin wall?
(a) The music industry.
(c) Personal ads.
(d) Gay culture.
3. What does Alfred tell Charlotte to tell the Stasi when they come for her?
(a) The clocks belong to Alfred.
(b) The clocks belong to the museum board.
(c) Alfred will be moving to America.
(d) Alfred is on vacation.
4. For how long is Charlotte sentenced to the Youth Prison?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 25 years.
(c) 10 years
(d) 4 months.
5. How do Charlotte and Alfred transport their clocks?
(a) A train.
(b) A station wagon.
(c) A wagon.
(d) A van.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is critical for Doug to believe in order to write Charlotte's story?
2. What is Mulack-Ritze?
3. Why does the Cultural Minister of Germany present Charlotte with an award?
4. What is the name of this scene regarding Charlotte's aunt?
5. During the war, Charlotte refused to wear _______________.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)