|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Doug request of Charlotte before he begins writing?
(b) Historical documents.
2. Why does Charlotte want to move from Berlin?
(a) The healthcare is atrocious.
(b) It is becoming too violent.
(c) The taxes are too high.
(d) The people are hostile toward gays.
3. According to Charlotte, all Alfred had left were _______________.
(b) Scraps of paper.
(c) A few euros.
(d) Phonograph records.
4. Who is Ulrike Liptsch?
(a) A gay union organizer.
(b) A Humboldt University student.
(c) A trainee of Charlotte's at the museum.
(d) A young transvestite.
5. For how long is Charlotte sentenced to the Youth Prison?
(a) 10 years
(b) 4 months.
(c) 25 years.
(d) 4 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invented the phonograph?
2. Who accompanies Doug to the interview to translate?
3. How do Charlotte and Alfred transport their clocks?
4. Charlotte deflects Ziggy's question by talking about ___________________.
5. According to John, Charlotte's file portrays her as what?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)