|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the secret code name assigned to Charlotte by the Stasi?
2. John tells Doug that Charlotte is ______________.
(a) An SS agent.
(b) A Stasi spy.
(c) A CIA agent.
(d) An FBI agent.
3. Who is Alfred Kirschner?
(a) A prisoner.
(b) An antiques dealer.
(c) An author.
(d) A guard.
4. On what topic does Doug want to interview Charlotte in "A Convenient Lapse"?
(a) Her political positions.
(b) Her Stasi files.
(c) Her religious beliefs.
(d) Her antique sources.
5. What question is asked in the news broadcast?
(a) If Charlotte should be forced to give up her Medal of Honor.
(b) If Charlotte should be forced to give up the museum.
(c) If Charlotte should be forced to testify.
(d) If Charlotte should be forced to move from her home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does reporter Brigitte Klensch ask Charlotte?
2. Who had Charlotte informed on?
3. According to John, Charlotte's story ___________________.
4. To whom does Alfred write a letter in the scene, "A Letter from Prison"?
5. How long has Charlotte been a spy?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)