|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Alfred will all his belongings?
(a) His brother.
(c) The church.
(d) His nephew.
2. What do Charlotte and Alfred both have a large collection of?
3. Charlotte tells the group of reporters a story about _____________.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
4. What are the primary contents of the museum?
5. Who confronts Charlotte in an air raid shelter during the war?
(a) American soldiers.
(b) Red Cross workers.
(c) Former school friends.
(d) SS officers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What document does Alfred complete?
2. Who had Charlotte informed on?
3. Where did Charlotte's aunt live?
4. The book, DIE TRANSVESTITEN, discusses the balance of _________________________.
5. Who is John Marks?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)