|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Doug request of Charlotte before he begins writing?
(d) Historical documents.
2. On what does Alfred write a note to Charlotte?
(a) A matchbook.
(b) A menu.
(c) A greeting card.
(d) A playing card.
3. Why does Charlotte want to move from Berlin?
(a) The people are hostile toward gays.
(b) The taxes are too high.
(c) It is becoming too violent.
(d) The healthcare is atrocious.
4. What item does Alfred collect that Charlotte does not?
5. What does Alfred tell Charlotte to tell the Stasi when they come for her?
(a) Alfred will be moving to America.
(b) Alfred is on vacation.
(c) The clocks belong to Alfred.
(d) The clocks belong to the museum board.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dieter Jorgensen?
2. Doug recalls an interview in which he asked Charlotte what she did when an antique _________________________.
3. In the scene "I, Lothar Berfelde" Charlotte talks about being manipulated by what organization?
4. What question is asked in the news broadcast?
5. What vandalism recently occurred at Charlotte's home?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)