|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the war, Charlotte refused to wear _______________.
(b) A swastika.
(c) A uniform.
(d) A gun.
2. Where did Charlotte take Alfred after he was released from prison?
(a) The opera.
(b) The park.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A nursing home.
3. For how many years did Charlotte operate the tavern under the nose of the Communists?
4. What does Alfred say he will do when he is released?
(a) Play a waltz.
(b) Write a book.
(c) Run a marathon.
(d) Become a lawyer.
5. Charlotte tells Doug that her father was ______________.
(a) A priest.
(b) A Nazi.
(c) A criminal.
(d) An industrialist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who follows the American soldiers who buy the clocks?
2. Who had Charlotte informed on?
3. Who is John Marks?
4. Why does Doug return to Mahlsdorf?
5. Charlotte's friends and family say she is ______________.
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)