|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Liptsch believe Charlotte should keep her medal?
(a) Finger pointing will lead to disunity.
(b) Charlotte is getting old.
(c) The government should not reverse an honor.
(d) Charlotte is very influential.
2. John tells Doug that Charlotte's story sounds like _____________________.
(a) A pac of lies.
(b) A romance novel.
(c) A Cold War thriller.
(d) Fuel for her enemies.
3. Charlotte leaves the stage and returns with __________________.
(a) A phonograph.
(b) A laptop.
(c) An iPod.
(d) A cup of tea.
4. What did Charlotte's aunt raise?
(a) Lots of children.
5. What did the oath require Charlotte to do?
(a) Report illegal activities.
(b) Deny her gender preference.
(c) Report homosexual friends.
(d) Spy on professors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Doug asks Charlotte if she ever wanted to alter _____________ of an antique.
2. The first scene of Act 1 is entitled ____________________________.
3. Charlotte's friends and family say she is ______________.
4. Who is Doug?
5. Who is Ziggy Fluss?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)