|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charlotte's friends and family say she is ______________.
2. What was Charlotte's response to her mother's idea that she should marry?
(a) I am my own wife.
(b) No woman would have me.
(c) I'll make somebody a good wife someday.
(d) I was born to be alone.
3. Why did Charlotte recreate a tavern in the basement of her museum?
(a) To preserve a piece of history.
(b) To provide a stage for performers.
(c) To rebel against conventional society.
(d) To give homosexuals a place to gather.
4. Alfred learns that clocks are a hot commodity to ____________________.
(a) American soldiers.
(b) SS soldiers.
(c) Swiss tourists.
(d) School children.
5. John tells Doug that Charlotte is ______________.
(a) A CIA agent.
(b) An SS agent.
(c) An FBI agent.
(d) A Stasi spy.
Short Answer Questions
1. John Marks writes to his friend, Doug, about events in which country?
2. Who is John Marks?
3. What vandalism recently occurred at Charlotte's home?
4. What are the primary contents of the museum?
5. Which of the following did Alfred not leave to Charlotte when he died?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)