|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ziggy Fluss insinuate that Charlotte is trying to avoid by moving?
(a) Paying taxes.
(b) A tarnished reputation.
(c) Prosecution for a crime.
(d) A love affair gone bad.
2. During the war, Charlotte refused to wear _______________.
(a) A swastika.
(b) A gun.
(d) A uniform.
3. What distracts Charlotte as Doug tries to interview her?
(b) A dog barking.
4. Charlotte deflects Ziggy's question by talking about ___________________.
(a) Her antiques.
(b) Her phonograph.
(c) Her new home.
(d) Her record collection.
5. Who vandalized Charlotte's museum?
(a) Street gangs.
(c) Gay bashers.
(d) Local kids.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tante Luise get Charlotte's father to leave her home?
2. To what country does Charlotte say she is moving?
3. Why should a Stasi file not be relied on for accuracy?
4. What is a recurring theme in Act 1?
5. Why would agents skew events reported in files?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)