|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Charlotte's father not threaten to shoot?
(b) SS officers.
(c) His wife.
(d) His children.
2. What is the topic of the scene titled "Vaterland"?
(a) The industrial revolution.
(b) Austrian politics.
(c) Charlotte's boyhood.
(d) French history.
3. Charlotte leaves the stage and returns with __________________.
(a) An iPod.
(b) A laptop.
(c) A phonograph.
(d) A cup of tea.
4. Why does Doug return to Mahlsdorf?
(a) To see Charlotte.
(b) To write his memoirs.
(c) To establish a philanthropic foundation.
(d) To take a vacation.
5. When does Doug have his first interview with Charlotte?
(a) January, 2003.
(c) January, 1973.
(d) January, 1983.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Charlotte say she escaped from the Youth Prison?
2. How does Tante Luise get Charlotte's father to leave her home?
3. Why does R'diger think Charlotte should lose her medal?
4. Who provided most of the incriminating evidence against Alfred Kirscher to the Stasi organization?
5. What is critical for Doug to believe in order to write Charlotte's story?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)