|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who provided most of the incriminating evidence against Alfred Kirscher to the Stasi organization?
2. What nationality is Charlotte?
3. Who is Doug?
(a) A playwright.
(b) A politician.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) An editor.
4. Charlotte gives tours of ________________.
(a) A gallery.
(b) A winery.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A museum.
5. Charlotte's mother had told her it was fine to ______________________.
(a) Open a museum.
(b) Live alone.
(c) Dress like a woman.
(d) Study art.
Short Answer Questions
1. Charlotte deflects Ziggy's question by talking about ___________________.
2. For how many years has Charlotte had her phonograph?
3. Charlotte does not know if she would have survived the horrible times in her life without what?
4. In what city does Charlotte live?
5. Which of the following items is Charlotte not wearing as the play opens?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)