|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Alfred Kirschner?
(a) A guard.
(b) An author.
(c) A prisoner.
(d) An antiques dealer.
2. With what does Charlotte kill her father?
(a) Rolling pin.
(d) Butcher knife.
3. Why does Doug not take Charlotte's picture?
(a) His digital card is full.
(b) He is out of film.
(c) He doesn't want her to think he just wants to gawk at her.
(d) He forgot his camera.
4. What does Charlotte show Doug in her basement?
(a) Her wine cellar.
(b) Jewish hiding places.
(c) Old vaudeville costumes.
(d) A replica of an old tavern.
5. Who is Doug?
(a) A politician.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) An editor.
(d) A playwright.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alfred tell Charlotte to tell the Stasi when they come for her?
2. Which of the following does Charlotte's father not threaten to shoot?
3. When does Doug have his first interview with Charlotte?
4. How many records has Charlotte had during her lifetime?
5. Where do Charlotte and Alfred get the clocks they sell to American soldiers?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)