|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlotte end the museum tour?
(a) By opening the double doors.
(b) By asking for a donation.
(c) By turning off the lights.
(d) By turning off the phonograph.
2. Who is Ulrike Liptsch?
(a) A young transvestite.
(b) A trainee of Charlotte's at the museum.
(c) A Humboldt University student.
(d) A gay union organizer.
3. John tells Doug that Charlotte's story sounds like _____________________.
(a) A Cold War thriller.
(b) A romance novel.
(c) Fuel for her enemies.
(d) A pac of lies.
4. What does Charlotte show Doug in her basement?
(a) Old vaudeville costumes.
(b) A replica of an old tavern.
(c) Jewish hiding places.
(d) Her wine cellar.
5. Where had Charlotte first met Alfred?
(a) The tavern.
(c) An antiques shop.
(d) A cafe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alfred asks Charlotte if he can sell clocks ____________________.
2. What was Charlotte's response to her mother's idea that she should marry?
3. Who provides information about Charlotte and Alfred's clock sales to the Stasi?
4. Who is Minna Mahlich?
5. What does a Stasi agent accuse Alfred of?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)