|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. John Marks writes to his friend, Doug, about events in which country?
2. Charlotte leads Doug and Jack on a tour of the museum that lasts how long?
(a) One hour.
(b) Two hours.
(c) A full day.
(d) Three hours.
3. Which of the following does not describe German clocks?
4. Where had Charlotte first met Alfred?
(a) An antiques shop.
(b) The tavern.
(d) A cafe.
5. Who was Charlotte's aunt?
(a) Aunt Lulu.
(b) Aunt Lorene.
(c) Aunt Luise.
(d) Aunt Loretta.
Short Answer Questions
1. Charlotte does not know if she would have survived the horrible times in her life without what?
2. The author has written the play so that how many actors portray the characters?
3. What do Charlotte and Alfred both have a large collection of?
4. How did Charlotte say she escaped from the Youth Prison?
5. What does Alfred tell Charlotte to tell the Stasi when they come for her?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)