|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Charlotte place in the center of a table?
(a) An iPod.
(b) A snowglobe.
(c) A velvet jewelry box.
(d) A music box.
2. What does Charlotte show Doug in her basement?
(a) A replica of an old tavern.
(b) Jewish hiding places.
(c) Old vaudeville costumes.
(d) Her wine cellar.
3. What was Charlotte's response to her mother's idea that she should marry?
(a) I am my own wife.
(b) I was born to be alone.
(c) No woman would have me.
(d) I'll make somebody a good wife someday.
4. What does Charlotte mean when she says "Museum. Mobel. Manner"?
(a) Museum. Records. Courtesy.
(b) Museum. War. Courtesy.
(c) Museum. Antiques. Men.
(d) Museum. Furniture. Men.
5. What is the one thing that distinguishes Charlotte as a man?
(a) Adam's Apple.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Charlotte been a spy?
2. What is a form of autism in adults?
3. How does Charlotte end the museum tour?
4. According to Charlotte, what crumbled along with the Berlin wall?
5. Who was Charlotte's aunt?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)