|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would happen to Charlotte if she broke her oath?
(a) She would be executed.
(b) She would be imprisoned.
(c) She would be deported.
(d) She would be prosecuted.
2. What distracts Charlotte as Doug tries to interview her?
(b) A dog barking.
3. Why does Kaufmann believe Charlotte's medal should be taken away?
(a) Because she is a lesbian.
(b) Because she doesn't pay taxes.
(c) Because she is a transvestite.
(d) If anyone has suffered because of her cooperation with the Stasi.
4. Who provides information about Charlotte and Alfred's clock sales to the Stasi?
(a) The FBI.
(b) Customs officials.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The Antiquities Association.
5. Why does Doug return to Mahlsdorf?
(a) To establish a philanthropic foundation.
(b) To see Charlotte.
(c) To take a vacation.
(d) To write his memoirs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does reporter Brigitte Klensch ask Charlotte?
2. Charlotte leads Doug and Jack on a tour of the museum that lasts how long?
3. Which of the following did Alfred not leave to Charlotte when he died?
4. What does reporter Karl Henning ask Charlotte?
5. Who is Alfred Kirschner?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)