|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the scene "I, Lothar Berfelde" Charlotte talks about being manipulated by what organization?
(a) The Stasi.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The Vatican.
(d) The FBI.
2. Charlotte deflects Doug's questions by commenting on __________________________.
(a) The weather.
(b) A dinner party she is hosting.
(c) The national election.
(d) The sweater she made for Alfred.
3. What gives Dieter Jorgensen clues about Charlotte's illness?
(a) Her manic behavior.
(b) Her sleeping too much.
(c) Her tics.
(d) Her storytelling.
4. Doug is impressed by Charlotte's ______________________________.
(a) Gourmet cooking skills.
(b) Mastery of six languages.
(c) Survival as a transvestite during the Third Reich.
(d) Collection of antique dolls.
5. Charlotte's mother told him that as a man he needed to ____________.
(a) Grow a beard.
(b) Have children.
(d) Get a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose answering machine picks up in "Eine Spende"?
2. For how long is Charlotte sentenced to the Youth Prison?
3. About what topic does Doug want to write a play?
4. Charlotte leads Doug and Jack on a tour of the museum that lasts how long?
5. What had Charlotte saved before the Russians could blow it up?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)