|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the "Listening" scene, Doug tells Charlotte that he will send her _______________.
(a) Antique dishes.
(b) Flower seeds.
(c) Antique records.
(d) Rare books.
2. Who provided most of the incriminating evidence against Alfred Kirscher to the Stasi organization?
3. When does Doug have his first interview with Charlotte?
(a) January, 2003.
(c) January, 1973.
(d) January, 1983.
4. Alfred asks Charlotte if he can sell clocks ____________________.
(a) On the weekends.
(b) From her basement.
(c) In the museum.
(d) In her yard sale.
5. What would happen to Charlotte if she broke her oath?
(a) She would be imprisoned.
(b) She would be prosecuted.
(c) She would be deported.
(d) She would be executed.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author has written the play so that how many actors portray the characters?
2. What does reporter Karl Henning ask Charlotte?
3. What had Charlotte received in exchange for revealing information about Alfred?
4. Who is Ulrike Liptsch?
5. Which of the following did Alfred not leave to Charlotte when he died?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)