|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many records has Charlotte had during her lifetime?
2. Where does Doug plan to sleep while in Germany?
(a) A hostel.
(b) A bed and breakfast.
(c) John's floor.
(d) Charlotte's house.
3. Which of the following does not describe Charlotte?
(a) White hair.
(c) No make-up.
(d) Red dress.
4. What would happen if Alfred were to be labeled mentally defective?
(a) The arresting officers would be fired.
(b) He would be put in an asylum.
(c) They would be embarrassed.
(d) He could not stand trial.
5. Who provides information about Charlotte and Alfred's clock sales to the Stasi?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The Antiquities Association.
(d) Customs officials.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Charlotte place in the center of a table?
2. What are the primary contents of the museum?
3. Charlotte's mother had told her it was fine to ______________________.
4. Why does Doug not take Charlotte's picture?
5. Charlotte tells the group of reporters a story about _____________.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)