|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What document does Alfred complete?
(a) A will.
(b) An insurance policy.
(c) A resume.
(d) An investment portfolio statement.
2. Who were frequent patrons of Mulack-Ritze?
(a) University students.
(b) SS soldiers.
(c) Gays and lesbians.
3. Which of the following is not said about Charlotte's hands?
(a) The hands of a woodworker.
(b) Delicate as a surgeon's.
(c) A craftsman's hands.
(d) Definitely a man's hands.
4. Who provided most of the incriminating evidence against Alfred Kirscher to the Stasi organization?
5. What would happen if Alfred were to be labeled mentally defective?
(a) The arresting officers would be fired.
(b) He could not stand trial.
(c) They would be embarrassed.
(d) He would be put in an asylum.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Doug return to Mahlsdorf?
2. Why would agents skew events reported in files?
3. John Marks writes to his friend, Doug, about events in which country?
4. Alfred asks Charlotte if he can sell clocks ____________________.
5. Charlotte deflects Ziggy's question by talking about ___________________.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)