|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What document does Alfred complete?
(a) An insurance policy.
(b) A will.
(c) A resume.
(d) An investment portfolio statement.
2. What had Charlotte saved before the Russians could blow it up?
(a) A door.
(b) A painting.
(c) A diary.
(d) A stained glass window.
3. Who confronts Charlotte in an air raid shelter during the war?
(a) Red Cross workers.
(b) SS officers.
(c) American soldiers.
(d) Former school friends.
4. Why are Charlotte and Alfred's friends remaining silent during his incarceration?
(a) They are afraid of being found guilty by association.
(b) They are all on holiday.
(c) They do not know where Alfred is.
(d) They have also been arrested.
5. Why does Doug return to Mahlsdorf?
(a) To write his memoirs.
(b) To take a vacation.
(c) To see Charlotte.
(d) To establish a philanthropic foundation.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what topic does Doug want to write a play?
2. What happened to Alfred's possessions when he was in jail?
3. What does Doug request of Charlotte before he begins writing?
4. What does reporter Karl Henning ask Charlotte?
5. Which of the following is not said about Charlotte's hands?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)