|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the war, Charlotte refused to wear _______________.
(a) A uniform.
(b) A swastika.
(d) A gun.
2. What item does Charlotte place in the center of a table?
(a) A velvet jewelry box.
(b) An iPod.
(c) A music box.
(d) A snowglobe.
3. Which of the following is not said about Charlotte's hands?
(a) Definitely a man's hands.
(b) A craftsman's hands.
(c) The hands of a woodworker.
(d) Delicate as a surgeon's.
4. What was Charlotte's response to her mother's idea that she should marry?
(a) I'll make somebody a good wife someday.
(b) I am my own wife.
(c) No woman would have me.
(d) I was born to be alone.
5. How long has Charlotte been a spy?
(a) All her adult life.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Six years.
(d) Over a year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were frequent patrons of Mulack-Ritze?
2. Which of the following does Charlotte's father not threaten to shoot?
3. Which of the following miniature pieces does Charlotte not remove from the jewelry box?
4. In "Auf Deutsch" Doug is panicked about _____________________.
5. John Marks writes to his friend, Doug, about events in which country?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)