|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charlotte gives tours of ________________.
(a) A gallery.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A winery.
(d) A museum.
2. Where do Charlotte and Alfred get the clocks they sell to American soldiers?
(a) She buys them online.
(b) People give them to her as gifts.
(c) People donate them to the museum.
(d) She gets them at flea markets.
3. What does Ziggy Fluss insinuate that Charlotte is trying to avoid by moving?
(a) A love affair gone bad.
(b) A tarnished reputation.
(c) Prosecution for a crime.
(d) Paying taxes.
4. What did Charlotte buy from the tavern?
(c) All the furniture.
(d) Dishes and glassware.
5. Charlotte's mother had told her it was fine to ______________________.
(a) Live alone.
(b) Dress like a woman.
(c) Study art.
(d) Open a museum.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many records has Charlotte had during her lifetime?
2. According to John, Charlotte's file portrays her as what?
3. Who is Dieter Jorgensen?
4. What does Charlotte discuss in the last scene called "Horns"?
5. How does Tante Luise get Charlotte's father to leave her home?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)