|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Auf Deutsch" Doug is panicked about _____________________.
(a) SS soldiers.
(b) The economy.
(c) Not being able to understand German.
(d) His unlawful arrest.
2. Who accosts Charlotte as she leaves the TV studio?
(a) Gay bashers.
(b) SS agents.
(c) Street gang members.
3. Why does Doug return to Mahlsdorf?
(a) To establish a philanthropic foundation.
(b) To write his memoirs.
(c) To see Charlotte.
(d) To take a vacation.
4. What would happen if Alfred were to be labeled mentally defective?
(a) He would be put in an asylum.
(b) He could not stand trial.
(c) They would be embarrassed.
(d) The arresting officers would be fired.
5. Who had Charlotte informed on?
(a) Her father.
(b) An SS soldier.
(c) An antiques dealer.
(d) A former lover.
Short Answer Questions
1. Charlotte leads Doug and Jack on a tour of the museum that lasts how long?
2. What has been blacked out in Charlotte's Stasi file?
3. Which of the following does Charlotte's father not threaten to shoot?
4. How long did it take for Charlotte to repair her home?
5. What gives Dieter Jorgensen clues about Charlotte's illness?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)