|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlotte discuss in the last scene called "Horns"?
2. How does Charlotte end the museum tour?
(a) By turning off the phonograph.
(b) By turning off the lights.
(c) By asking for a donation.
(d) By opening the double doors.
3. Doug recalls an interview in which he asked Charlotte what she did when an antique _________________________.
(a) Was irreparable.
(b) Was not dated.
(c) Would not sell.
(d) Started to show its wear.
4. According to Charlotte, what crumbled along with the Berlin wall?
(a) The euro.
(c) The gay lifestyle.
(d) The Third Reich.
5. Who provided most of the incriminating evidence against Alfred Kirscher to the Stasi organization?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many records has Charlotte had during her lifetime?
2. What document does Alfred complete?
3. Why are Charlotte and Alfred's friends remaining silent during his incarceration?
4. What vandalism recently occurred at Charlotte's home?
5. What did Charlotte buy from the tavern?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)