|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what topic does Doug want to interview Charlotte in "A Convenient Lapse"?
(a) Her antique sources.
(b) Her political positions.
(c) Her Stasi files.
(d) Her religious beliefs.
2. What was Charlotte's response to her mother's idea that she should marry?
(a) I was born to be alone.
(b) I am my own wife.
(c) I'll make somebody a good wife someday.
(d) No woman would have me.
3. In the "Listening" scene, Doug tells Charlotte that he will send her _______________.
(a) Antique records.
(b) Flower seeds.
(c) Rare books.
(d) Antique dishes.
4. At what time of year does Charlotte tell Doug to come to Germany?
5. Which of the following did Alfred not leave to Charlotte when he died?
(a) An old bill.
(b) A watch.
(c) A postage stamp.
(d) A photo.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Charlotte, what crumbled along with the Berlin wall?
2. According to Charlotte, all Alfred had left were _______________.
3. What is Dieter Jorgensen's decision about Charlotte?
4. What does the loud music in "The Cross" signify?
5. To whom does Alfred write a letter in the scene, "A Letter from Prison"?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)