|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Doug?
(a) A politician.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A playwright.
(d) An editor.
2. What may Charlotte receive for her efforts in spying on Alfred?
(a) An extended vacation.
(b) A promotion.
(c) A huge raise.
(d) An island home.
3. What does Charlotte show Doug in her basement?
(a) Old vaudeville costumes.
(b) Her wine cellar.
(c) A replica of an old tavern.
(d) Jewish hiding places.
4. What gives Dieter Jorgensen clues about Charlotte's illness?
(a) Her storytelling.
(b) Her manic behavior.
(c) Her tics.
(d) Her sleeping too much.
5. For what publication does John Marks write?
(a) The Washington Post.
(b) The Wall Street Journal.
(c) U.S. News & World Report.
(d) The New York Times.
Short Answer Questions
1. While at her aunt's home, Charlotte learns the joys of ______________________.
2. Charlotte survived as a homosexual amidst the cruelty of the Nazis and _________________.
3. Why does R'diger think Charlotte should lose her medal?
4. Where does Doug plan to sleep while in Germany?
5. What does Doug argue with John about in "Abdication"?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)