|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times has the Medal of Honor been revoked before?
2. According to John, Charlotte's file portrays her as what?
(a) A spy.
(b) A philanthropist.
(c) A lesbian.
(d) A Communist.
3. Who accosts Charlotte as she leaves the TV studio?
(b) Gay bashers.
(c) SS agents.
(d) Street gang members.
4. Charlotte leads Doug and Jack on a tour of the museum that lasts how long?
(a) One hour.
(b) Two hours.
(c) A full day.
(d) Three hours.
5. What did the oath require Charlotte to do?
(a) Deny her gender preference.
(b) Report homosexual friends.
(c) Report illegal activities.
(d) Spy on professors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Doug request of Charlotte before he begins writing?
2. Who is Minna Mahlich?
3. What vandalism recently occurred at Charlotte's home?
4. Why were the Stasi concerned when they found out Alfred was a homosexual?
5. Charlotte's mother told him that as a man he needed to ____________.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)