|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alfred asks Charlotte if he can sell clocks ____________________.
(a) On the weekends.
(b) In the museum.
(c) In her yard sale.
(d) From her basement.
2. John tells Doug that Charlotte's story sounds like _____________________.
(a) A pac of lies.
(b) A Cold War thriller.
(c) Fuel for her enemies.
(d) A romance novel.
3. What does Alfred tell Charlotte to tell the Stasi when they come for her?
(a) The clocks belong to the museum board.
(b) Alfred is on vacation.
(c) Alfred will be moving to America.
(d) The clocks belong to Alfred.
4. Why was Charlotte's museum vandalized?
(a) Because she was a spy.
(b) Because she was a homosexual.
(c) Because the admission was too high.
(d) Because it was prejudiced against gays.
5. According to John, Charlotte's story ___________________.
(a) Is amazing.
(b) Is the makings of a bestseller.
(c) Is too sad to print.
(d) Is not true.
Short Answer Questions
1. While at her aunt's home, Charlotte learns the joys of ______________________.
2. Who provided most of the incriminating evidence against Alfred Kirscher to the Stasi organization?
3. Who is Josef R'diger?
4. Who is Markus Kaufmann?
5. For how long is Charlotte sentenced to the Youth Prison?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)