|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who provided most of the incriminating evidence against Alfred Kirscher to the Stasi organization?
2. What document does Alfred complete?
(a) An insurance policy.
(b) A resume.
(c) A will.
(d) An investment portfolio statement.
3. Which of the following miniature pieces does Charlotte not remove from the jewelry box?
(c) Cherry pitter.
4. Where do Charlotte and Alfred get the clocks they sell to American soldiers?
(a) People give them to her as gifts.
(b) She gets them at flea markets.
(c) She buys them online.
(d) People donate them to the museum.
5. According to John, Charlotte's file portrays her as what?
(a) A spy.
(b) A philanthropist.
(c) A Communist.
(d) A lesbian.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what publication does John Marks write?
2. What does reporter Karl Henning ask Charlotte?
3. What does Alfred say he will do when he is released?
4. What distracts Charlotte as Doug tries to interview her?
5. What does Doug need to believe in order to write about Charlotte?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)