|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Kaufmann believe Charlotte's medal should be taken away?
(a) If anyone has suffered because of her cooperation with the Stasi.
(b) Because she is a lesbian.
(c) Because she is a transvestite.
(d) Because she doesn't pay taxes.
2. Which of the following does not describe Charlotte?
(a) White hair.
(b) No make-up.
(c) Red dress.
3. In what city does Charlotte live?
4. What item does Alfred collect that Charlotte does not?
5. Why does the Cultural Minister of Germany present Charlotte with an award?
(a) For preserving German history.
(b) For art preservation work.
(c) For philanthropic work.
(d) For diplomatic services.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Markus Kaufmann?
2. What diagnosis does Dieter Jorgensen make about Charlotte?
3. Charlotte's friends and family say she is ______________.
4. Who vandalized Charlotte's museum?
5. The book, DIE TRANSVESTITEN, discusses the balance of _________________________.
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)