|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who invented the phonograph?
(a) Thomas Edison.
(b) John Glenn.
(c) Albert Einstein.
(d) Marie Curie.
2. What question is asked in the news broadcast?
(a) If Charlotte should be forced to testify.
(b) If Charlotte should be forced to move from her home.
(c) If Charlotte should be forced to give up the museum.
(d) If Charlotte should be forced to give up her Medal of Honor.
3. With what does Charlotte kill her father?
(a) Butcher knife.
(c) Rolling pin.
4. Which of the following disappeared from gay society after the crumble of the Berlin wall?
(a) Gay culture.
(c) The music industry.
(d) Personal ads.
5. Whose answering machine picks up in "Eine Spende"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Doug asks Charlotte if she ever wanted to alter _____________ of an antique.
2. What distracts Charlotte as Doug tries to interview her?
3. Why does Charlotte want to move from Berlin?
4. At what time of year does Charlotte tell Doug to come to Germany?
5. What does Doug mistakenly tell his German class that he is wearing?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)