|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. John tells Doug that Charlotte is ______________.
(a) A CIA agent.
(b) An FBI agent.
(c) An SS agent.
(d) A Stasi spy.
2. According to Charlotte, all Alfred had left were _______________.
(a) Phonograph records.
(b) A few euros.
(c) Scraps of paper.
3. Charlotte tells Doug that her father was ______________.
(a) A priest.
(b) A criminal.
(c) An industrialist.
(d) A Nazi.
4. Which of the following does not describe German clocks?
5. What would happen to Charlotte if she broke her oath?
(a) She would be prosecuted.
(b) She would be executed.
(c) She would be deported.
(d) She would be imprisoned.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Doug return to Mahlsdorf?
2. What has been blacked out in Charlotte's Stasi file?
3. What precious stone is in the phonograph needle?
4. For how many years has Charlotte had her phonograph?
5. What is the name of this scene regarding Charlotte's aunt?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)