|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alfred asks Charlotte if he can sell clocks ____________________.
(a) From her basement.
(b) In the museum.
(c) On the weekends.
(d) In her yard sale.
2. Charlotte tells Doug that her father was ______________.
(a) A Nazi.
(b) A criminal.
(c) An industrialist.
(d) A priest.
3. Where did Charlotte take Alfred after he was released from prison?
(a) The opera.
(b) The park.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A nursing home.
4. In what city does Charlotte live?
5. Which of the following does not characterize Charlotte's appearance during the war?
(a) Long blonde hair.
(b) Fake glasses.
(c) Girl's shoes.
(d) Mother's coat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Doug recalls an interview in which he asked Charlotte what she did when an antique _________________________.
2. Who is Dieter Jorgensen?
3. Which of the following did Alfred not leave to Charlotte when he died?
4. Charlotte survived as a homosexual amidst the cruelty of the Nazis and _________________.
5. Why should a Stasi file not be relied on for accuracy?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)