|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alfred asks Charlotte if he can sell clocks ____________________.
(a) On the weekends.
(b) In the museum.
(c) In her yard sale.
(d) From her basement.
2. According to John, Charlotte's file portrays her as what?
(a) A spy.
(b) A lesbian.
(c) A philanthropist.
(d) A Communist.
3. What item does Alfred collect that Charlotte does not?
4. During the war, Charlotte refused to wear _______________.
(a) A gun.
(b) A uniform.
(c) A swastika.
5. Which of the following miniature pieces does Charlotte not remove from the jewelry box?
(a) Cherry pitter.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the museum tavern open?
2. What did Charlotte's aunt raise?
3. What is critical for Doug to believe in order to write Charlotte's story?
4. Who is Alfred Kirschner?
5. Why does Doug not take Charlotte's picture?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)