|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Ulrike Liptsch?
(a) A trainee of Charlotte's at the museum.
(b) A gay union organizer.
(c) A young transvestite.
(d) A Humboldt University student.
2. Which of the following disappeared from gay society after the crumble of the Berlin wall?
(b) The music industry.
(c) Personal ads.
(d) Gay culture.
3. Who accompanies Doug to the interview to translate?
4. Who delves into Charlotte's behavior in "Diagnosis"?
(a) Her mother.
(c) A pyschiatrist.
5. For how many years has Charlotte had her phonograph?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Doug request of Charlotte before he begins writing?
2. What are the primary contents of the museum?
3. Where did Charlotte's aunt live?
4. To whom does Alfred write a letter in the scene, "A Letter from Prison"?
5. What does the loud music in "The Cross" signify?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)