|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What document does Alfred complete?
(a) A will.
(b) A resume.
(c) An investment portfolio statement.
(d) An insurance policy.
2. Which of the following is not said about Charlotte's hands?
(a) A craftsman's hands.
(b) Delicate as a surgeon's.
(c) The hands of a woodworker.
(d) Definitely a man's hands.
3. What instrument does Alfred want to play when he is released?
(a) The piano.
(b) The violin.
(c) The flute.
(d) The cello.
4. Who is John Marks?
(a) A Texas cattleman.
(b) A Texas lawyer.
(c) A Texas oilman.
(d) A Texas newsman.
5. What nationality is Charlotte?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Cultural Minister of Germany present Charlotte with an award?
2. What is the name of the animal on the poster?
3. What item does Alfred collect that Charlotte does not?
4. Which of the following disappeared from gay society after the crumble of the Berlin wall?
5. Which of the following is not an affliction from which Alfred suffers?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)