|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While at her aunt's home, Charlotte learns the joys of ______________________.
(b) Dressing in women's clothes.
(d) Playing the violin.
2. Where did Charlotte take Alfred after he was released from prison?
(a) A nursing home.
(b) The park.
(c) A hospital.
(d) The opera.
3. On what topic does Doug want to interview Charlotte in "A Convenient Lapse"?
(a) Her Stasi files.
(b) Her religious beliefs.
(c) Her political positions.
(d) Her antique sources.
4. Where did Charlotte's aunt live?
(a) East Prussia.
5. What does Alfred tell Charlotte to tell the Stasi when they come for her?
(a) The clocks belong to the museum board.
(b) The clocks belong to Alfred.
(c) Alfred will be moving to America.
(d) Alfred is on vacation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlotte discuss in the last scene called "Horns"?
2. Why was Charlotte's museum vandalized?
3. According to John, Charlotte's story ___________________.
4. What does Doug not tell Charlotte he is studying all the time?
5. Why does Liptsch believe Charlotte should keep her medal?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)