|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Ulrike Liptsch?
(a) A gay union organizer.
(b) A trainee of Charlotte's at the museum.
(c) A Humboldt University student.
(d) A young transvestite.
2. What is die Gr'nderzeit?
(a) A German sports car.
(b) A blessing when someone sneezes.
(c) A German noodle dish.
(d) The period in Germany from 1890 to 1900.
3. What may Charlotte receive for her efforts in spying on Alfred?
(a) A huge raise.
(b) An island home.
(c) An extended vacation.
(d) A promotion.
4. Who is Markus Kaufmann?
(a) Charlotte's brother-in-law.
(b) Charlotte's banker.
(c) A conservative politician.
(d) An SS policeman.
5. What does Doug mistakenly tell his German class that he is wearing?
(a) A wig.
(b) Black lace panties.
(c) Unmatched socks.
(d) A camisole.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gives Dieter Jorgensen clues about Charlotte's illness?
2. Which of the following does Charlotte's father not threaten to shoot?
3. What document does Alfred complete?
4. Charlotte tells the group of reporters a story about _____________.
5. Who follows the American soldiers who buy the clocks?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)