|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Charlotte, what crumbled along with the Berlin wall?
(a) The gay lifestyle.
(b) The Third Reich.
(c) The euro.
2. What does Charlotte show Doug in her basement?
(a) Old vaudeville costumes.
(b) Jewish hiding places.
(c) A replica of an old tavern.
(d) Her wine cellar.
3. What diagnosis does Dieter Jorgensen make about Charlotte?
(c) Grandiose Delusions.
(d) Bipolar Disease.
4. What content does John want to form the basis of Charlotte's stories?
(a) Charlotte's memories.
(b) Charlotte's diaries.
(c) Interviews from family and friends.
(d) News reports and files.
5. John tells Doug that Charlotte's story sounds like _____________________.
(a) A Cold War thriller.
(b) A romance novel.
(c) A pac of lies.
(d) Fuel for her enemies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a recurring theme in Act 1?
2. What was Charlotte's response to her mother's idea that she should marry?
3. Who delves into Charlotte's behavior in "Diagnosis"?
4. To whom does Alfred write a letter in the scene, "A Letter from Prison"?
5. Who accosts Charlotte as she leaves the TV studio?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)