|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Doug call the person Charlotte had informed on?
(b) Mystery Man.
(d) Secret Lover.
2. What vandalism recently occurred at Charlotte's home?
(a) Someone set a fire in the garage.
(b) Someone ripped out her shrubs and flowers.
(c) Someone painted obscenities on her house.
(d) Someone threw a rock through her window.
3. Who provided most of the incriminating evidence against Alfred Kirscher to the Stasi organization?
4. What document does Alfred complete?
(a) A will.
(b) An insurance policy.
(c) A resume.
(d) An investment portfolio statement.
5. Which of the following does not characterize Charlotte's appearance during the war?
(a) Girl's shoes.
(b) Fake glasses.
(c) Mother's coat.
(d) Long blonde hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does reporter Karl Henning ask Charlotte?
2. Who vandalized Charlotte's museum?
3. What would happen to Charlotte if she broke her oath?
4. What is Dieter Jorgensen's decision about Charlotte?
5. Who was Charlotte's aunt?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)