|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Charlotte kill her father?
(b) Butcher knife.
(c) Rolling pin.
2. When was the museum tavern open?
(b) Friday and Saturday nights.
(c) Sunday afternoons.
3. In the scene "I, Lothar Berfelde" Charlotte talks about being manipulated by what organization?
(a) The Vatican.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The Stasi.
(d) The FBI.
4. According to Charlotte, what crumbled along with the Berlin wall?
(a) The Third Reich.
(b) The gay lifestyle.
(c) The euro.
5. At what time of year does Charlotte tell Doug to come to Germany?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Charlotte as the play begins?
2. For what publication does John Marks write?
3. Charlotte leaves the stage and returns with __________________.
4. Whose answering machine picks up in "Eine Spende"?
5. What is the topic of the scene titled "Vaterland"?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)