|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what publication does John Marks write?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) The Wall Street Journal.
(c) U.S. News & World Report.
(d) The Washington Post.
2. Which of the following does not characterize Charlotte's appearance during the war?
(a) Fake glasses.
(b) Girl's shoes.
(c) Long blonde hair.
(d) Mother's coat.
3. In "Auf Deutsch" Doug is panicked about _____________________.
(a) The economy.
(b) His unlawful arrest.
(c) Not being able to understand German.
(d) SS soldiers.
4. John Marks writes to his friend, Doug, about events in which country?
5. What nationality is Charlotte?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the primary contents of the museum?
2. Who accompanies Doug to the interview to translate?
3. Which of the following does not describe Charlotte?
4. Who is John Marks?
5. What type of building to Doug and John visit?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)