|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The book, DIE TRANSVESTITEN, discusses the balance of _________________________.
(a) Good and evil in the universe.
(b) Male to female substances in each person.
(c) Capitalism and religion.
(d) Terminal illnesses.
2. Charlotte leaves the stage and returns with __________________.
(a) A cup of tea.
(b) A phonograph.
(c) A laptop.
(d) An iPod.
3. What is Charlotte's given name?
4. What is unique about Charlotte?
(a) She is a lesbian.
(b) She is bisexual.
(c) She is a transvestite.
(d) She is bilingual.
5. What would happen to Charlotte if she broke her oath?
(a) She would be imprisoned.
(b) She would be executed.
(c) She would be deported.
(d) She would be prosecuted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What precious stone is in the phonograph needle?
2. What type of animal is shown on the poster entitled "His Master's Voice?"
3. Which of the following miniature pieces does Charlotte not remove from the jewelry box?
4. Who was Charlotte's aunt?
5. The first scene of Act 1 is entitled ____________________________.
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)