|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Charlotte place in the center of a table?
(a) A snowglobe.
(b) A music box.
(c) An iPod.
(d) A velvet jewelry box.
2. What would happen to Charlotte if she broke her oath?
(a) She would be executed.
(b) She would be prosecuted.
(c) She would be deported.
(d) She would be imprisoned.
3. What nationality is Charlotte?
4. For what publication does John Marks write?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) The Wall Street Journal.
(c) The Washington Post.
(d) U.S. News & World Report.
5. Into what character does Charlotte abruptly transfer?
(a) Martin Marks.
(b) John Marks.
(c) John Marker.
(d) Groucho Marks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does not describe Charlotte?
2. At what time of year does Charlotte tell Doug to come to Germany?
3. Whose answering machine picks up in "Eine Spende"?
4. What is the one thing that distinguishes Charlotte as a man?
5. Charlotte tells Doug that her father was ______________.
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)