|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of building to Doug and John visit?
2. What are the primary contents of the museum?
3. The owner of the tavern wanted the gay clientele because they were well behaved and ____________________.
(a) Had money.
(b) Very polite.
(d) Good tippers.
4. Which of the following does Charlotte's father not threaten to shoot?
(a) His children.
(b) His wife.
(c) SS officers.
5. Why does the Cultural Minister of Germany present Charlotte with an award?
(a) For preserving German history.
(b) For philanthropic work.
(c) For art preservation work.
(d) For diplomatic services.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the museum tavern open?
2. What is the topic of the scene titled "Vaterland"?
3. What would happen to Charlotte if she broke her oath?
4. Who is Doug?
5. Charlotte tells Doug that her father was ______________.
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)