|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the museum tavern open?
(a) Friday and Saturday nights.
(b) Sunday afternoons.
2. Who is John Marks?
(a) A Texas newsman.
(b) A Texas lawyer.
(c) A Texas cattleman.
(d) A Texas oilman.
3. During the war, Charlotte refused to wear _______________.
(a) A swastika.
(b) A gun.
(c) A uniform.
4. Why does Dough say he is going to sell his car?
(a) He is out of grant money.
(b) He no longer needs a car.
(c) He gets a new car as part of his job.
(d) He wants a newer model.
5. I AM MY OWN WIFE is the story of whom?
(a) Charlene von Mufflin.
(b) Charlene van Moore.
(c) Charlotte von Mahlsdorf.
(d) Charlotte von Maelstrom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nationality is Charlotte?
2. What does Charlotte show Doug in her basement?
3. What is the name of this scene regarding Charlotte's aunt?
4. According to John, Charlotte's file portrays her as what?
5. In the "Listening" scene, Doug tells Charlotte that he will send her _______________.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)