|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Doug?
(a) An editor.
(b) A playwright.
(c) A politician.
(d) A lawyer.
2. Charlotte tells Doug that her father was ______________.
(a) An industrialist.
(b) A criminal.
(c) A Nazi.
(d) A priest.
3. What type of building to Doug and John visit?
4. While at her aunt's home, Charlotte learns the joys of ______________________.
(a) Dressing in women's clothes.
(c) Playing the violin.
5. What does Charlotte say she prefers to the radio?
(a) An iPod.
(b) Live music.
(c) A phonograph.
(d) A cassette tape.
Short Answer Questions
1. Charlotte's friends and family say she is ______________.
2. What is the topic of the scene titled "Vaterland"?
3. What did the oath require Charlotte to do?
4. Why does Dough say he is going to sell his car?
5. At what time of year does Charlotte tell Doug to come to Germany?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)