|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the oath require Charlotte to do?
(a) Deny her gender preference.
(b) Spy on professors.
(c) Report homosexual friends.
(d) Report illegal activities.
2. What does Charlotte show Doug in her basement?
(a) A replica of an old tavern.
(b) Her wine cellar.
(c) Old vaudeville costumes.
(d) Jewish hiding places.
3. How many records has Charlotte had during her lifetime?
4. What had Charlotte saved before the Russians could blow it up?
(a) A painting.
(b) A door.
(c) A stained glass window.
(d) A diary.
5. Where does Doug plan to sleep while in Germany?
(a) Charlotte's house.
(b) John's floor.
(c) A bed and breakfast.
(d) A hostel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Doug is impressed by Charlotte's ______________________________.
2. According to Charlotte, what crumbled along with the Berlin wall?
3. Who is John Marks?
4. What item does Charlotte place in the center of a table?
5. Who confronts Charlotte in an air raid shelter during the war?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)