|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. John Marks writes to his friend, Doug, about events in which country?
2. How many records has Charlotte had during her lifetime?
3. According to Charlotte, what crumbled along with the Berlin wall?
(a) The Third Reich.
(b) The euro.
(d) The gay lifestyle.
4. When does Doug have his first interview with Charlotte?
(b) January, 1983.
(c) January, 2003.
(d) January, 1973.
5. Which of the following disappeared from gay society after the crumble of the Berlin wall?
(a) Personal ads.
(b) Gay culture.
(d) The music industry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlotte say she prefers to the radio?
2. The author has written the play so that how many actors portray the characters?
3. Why does the Cultural Minister of Germany present Charlotte with an award?
4. Who is Minna Mahlich?
5. Where does Doug plan to sleep while in Germany?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)