|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Charlotte's given name?
2. How does Charlotte end the museum tour?
(a) By asking for a donation.
(b) By turning off the lights.
(c) By opening the double doors.
(d) By turning off the phonograph.
3. Where does Doug plan to sleep while in Germany?
(a) Charlotte's house.
(b) A hostel.
(c) A bed and breakfast.
(d) John's floor.
4. Which of the following disappeared from gay society after the crumble of the Berlin wall?
(b) The music industry.
(c) Gay culture.
(d) Personal ads.
5. What item does Charlotte place in the center of a table?
(a) An iPod.
(b) A velvet jewelry box.
(c) A music box.
(d) A snowglobe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were frequent patrons of Mulack-Ritze?
2. What did Charlotte buy from the tavern?
3. Into what character does Charlotte abruptly transfer?
4. Charlotte does not know if she would have survived the horrible times in her life without what?
5. What precious stone is in the phonograph needle?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)