|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Charlotte, what crumbled along with the Berlin wall?
(a) The euro.
(b) The gay lifestyle.
(c) The Third Reich.
2. Who is Minna Mahlich?
(a) A translationist.
(b) A spy.
(c) A governess.
(d) A barmaid.
3. How old is Charlotte as the play begins?
4. When was the museum tavern open?
(a) Friday and Saturday nights.
(d) Sunday afternoons.
5. John would like to interview a character he has met in Germany but is afraid his editor will find the story to be __________________.
(c) Too extreme.
(d) Old news.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Charlotte recreate a tavern in the basement of her museum?
2. How long did it take for Charlotte to repair her home?
3. What did Charlotte's aunt never wear?
4. When does Doug have his first interview with Charlotte?
5. How many records has Charlotte had during her lifetime?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)