|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Doug not take Charlotte's picture?
(a) He doesn't want her to think he just wants to gawk at her.
(b) He forgot his camera.
(c) He is out of film.
(d) His digital card is full.
2. How many records has Charlotte had during her lifetime?
3. What would happen to Charlotte if she broke her oath?
(a) She would be imprisoned.
(b) She would be prosecuted.
(c) She would be deported.
(d) She would be executed.
4. Who were frequent patrons of Mulack-Ritze?
(b) University students.
(c) Gays and lesbians.
(d) SS soldiers.
5. What does Charlotte show Doug in her basement?
(a) Her wine cellar.
(b) Jewish hiding places.
(c) Old vaudeville costumes.
(d) A replica of an old tavern.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take for Charlotte to repair her home?
2. What does Charlotte discuss in the last scene called "Horns"?
3. About what topic does Doug want to write a play?
4. What item does Charlotte place in the center of a table?
5. While at her aunt's home, Charlotte learns the joys of ______________________.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)