|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does not describe Charlotte?
(a) Red dress.
(b) No make-up.
(d) White hair.
2. What did Charlotte's aunt raise?
(c) Lots of children.
3. Who were frequent patrons of Mulack-Ritze?
(a) Gays and lesbians.
(b) SS soldiers.
(c) University students.
4. How does Charlotte end the museum tour?
(a) By asking for a donation.
(b) By turning off the phonograph.
(c) By turning off the lights.
(d) By opening the double doors.
5. Who is John Marks?
(a) A Texas newsman.
(b) A Texas oilman.
(c) A Texas cattleman.
(d) A Texas lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose answering machine picks up in "Eine Spende"?
2. Where did Charlotte's aunt live?
3. The first scene of Act 1 is entitled ____________________________.
4. What is the topic of the scene titled "Vaterland"?
5. What is the name of the animal on the poster?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)