|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the primary contents of the museum?
2. John would like to interview a character he has met in Germany but is afraid his editor will find the story to be __________________.
(a) Too extreme.
(c) Old news.
3. About what topic does Doug want to write a play?
(a) German beer.
(b) Charlotte's poetry.
(c) German customs.
(d) Charlotte's life.
4. The owner of the tavern wanted the gay clientele because they were well behaved and ____________________.
(b) Good tippers.
(c) Had money.
(d) Very polite.
5. Charlotte leads Doug and Jack on a tour of the museum that lasts how long?
(a) Three hours.
(b) One hour.
(c) Two hours.
(d) A full day.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take for Charlotte to repair her home?
2. Charlotte's friends and family say she is ______________.
3. What does Charlotte show Doug in her basement?
4. According to John, Charlotte's file portrays her as what?
5. With what does Charlotte kill her father?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)