|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is die Gr'nderzeit?
(a) A blessing when someone sneezes.
(b) A German sports car.
(c) A German noodle dish.
(d) The period in Germany from 1890 to 1900.
2. Why did Charlotte recreate a tavern in the basement of her museum?
(a) To rebel against conventional society.
(b) To preserve a piece of history.
(c) To provide a stage for performers.
(d) To give homosexuals a place to gather.
3. What is Mulack-Ritze?
(a) A tavern.
(b) A book.
(c) A port city.
(d) A bridge.
4. What item does Charlotte place in the center of a table?
(a) A snowglobe.
(b) A music box.
(c) An iPod.
(d) A velvet jewelry box.
5. Which of the following does Charlotte's father not threaten to shoot?
(a) His children.
(c) SS officers.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlotte say she prefers to the radio?
2. At what time of year does Charlotte tell Doug to come to Germany?
3. What did the oath require Charlotte to do?
4. I AM MY OWN WIFE is the story of whom?
5. In what city does Charlotte live?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)