|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what topic does Doug want to write a play?
(a) Charlotte's life.
(b) Charlotte's poetry.
(c) German beer.
(d) German customs.
2. What is Mulack-Ritze?
(a) A bridge.
(b) A tavern.
(c) A book.
(d) A port city.
3. Which of the following does not characterize Charlotte's appearance during the war?
(a) Girl's shoes.
(b) Mother's coat.
(c) Long blonde hair.
(d) Fake glasses.
4. Doug is impressed by Charlotte's ______________________________.
(a) Collection of antique dolls.
(b) Gourmet cooking skills.
(c) Mastery of six languages.
(d) Survival as a transvestite during the Third Reich.
5. What item does Charlotte place in the center of a table?
(a) A snowglobe.
(b) A velvet jewelry box.
(c) An iPod.
(d) A music box.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Charlotte's aunt live?
2. What does Doug request of Charlotte before he begins writing?
3. Why does Dough say he is going to sell his car?
4. Where does Doug plan to sleep while in Germany?
5. According to Charlotte, what crumbled along with the Berlin wall?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)