|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Doug is impressed by Charlotte's ______________________________.
(a) Gourmet cooking skills.
(b) Collection of antique dolls.
(c) Mastery of six languages.
(d) Survival as a transvestite during the Third Reich.
2. What item does Charlotte place in the center of a table?
(a) A music box.
(b) An iPod.
(c) A velvet jewelry box.
(d) A snowglobe.
3. With what does Charlotte kill her father?
(b) Rolling pin.
(c) Butcher knife.
4. Charlotte leaves the stage and returns with __________________.
(a) A cup of tea.
(b) A phonograph.
(c) An iPod.
(d) A laptop.
5. Why does Dough say he is going to sell his car?
(a) He is out of grant money.
(b) He wants a newer model.
(c) He gets a new car as part of his job.
(d) He no longer needs a car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlotte discuss in the last scene called "Horns"?
2. At what time of year does Charlotte tell Doug to come to Germany?
3. Which of the following disappeared from gay society after the crumble of the Berlin wall?
4. What did the oath require Charlotte to do?
5. Who was Charlotte's aunt?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)