|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What precious stone is in the phonograph needle?
2. Charlotte leaves the stage and returns with __________________.
(a) An iPod.
(b) A phonograph.
(c) A cup of tea.
(d) A laptop.
3. Why did Charlotte recreate a tavern in the basement of her museum?
(a) To provide a stage for performers.
(b) To preserve a piece of history.
(c) To rebel against conventional society.
(d) To give homosexuals a place to gather.
4. While at her aunt's home, Charlotte learns the joys of ______________________.
(a) Dressing in women's clothes.
(d) Playing the violin.
5. What are the primary contents of the museum?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Doug have his first interview with Charlotte?
2. In the scene "I, Lothar Berfelde" Charlotte talks about being manipulated by what organization?
3. What would happen to Charlotte if she broke her oath?
4. In what city does Charlotte live?
5. What does Charlotte show Doug in her basement?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)