|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charlotte gives tours of ________________.
(a) A museum.
(b) A winery.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A gallery.
2. What would happen to Charlotte if she broke her oath?
(a) She would be deported.
(b) She would be executed.
(c) She would be prosecuted.
(d) She would be imprisoned.
3. According to John, Charlotte's file portrays her as what?
(a) A Communist.
(b) A spy.
(c) A philanthropist.
(d) A lesbian.
4. Doug is impressed by Charlotte's ______________________________.
(a) Gourmet cooking skills.
(b) Mastery of six languages.
(c) Collection of antique dolls.
(d) Survival as a transvestite during the Third Reich.
5. While at her aunt's home, Charlotte learns the joys of ______________________.
(b) Playing the violin.
(c) Dressing in women's clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Doug request of Charlotte before he begins writing?
2. Which of the following items is Charlotte not wearing as the play opens?
3. Who invented the phonograph?
4. What does Charlotte discuss in the last scene called "Horns"?
5. How long did it take for Charlotte to repair her home?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)