|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The owner of the tavern wanted the gay clientele because they were well behaved and ____________________.
(a) Very polite.
(b) Had money.
(d) Good tippers.
2. In the "Listening" scene, Doug tells Charlotte that he will send her _______________.
(a) Antique dishes.
(b) Flower seeds.
(c) Rare books.
(d) Antique records.
3. What type of animal is shown on the poster entitled "His Master's Voice?"
4. John Marks writes to his friend, Doug, about events in which country?
5. According to John, Charlotte's file portrays her as what?
(a) A lesbian.
(b) A Communist.
(c) A philanthropist.
(d) A spy.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the museum tavern open?
2. What item does Charlotte place in the center of a table?
3. What does Charlotte say she prefers to the radio?
4. About what topic does Doug want to write a play?
5. Why does Doug not take Charlotte's picture?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)