|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not said about Charlotte's hands?
(a) Delicate as a surgeon's.
(b) Definitely a man's hands.
(c) A craftsman's hands.
(d) The hands of a woodworker.
2. How long did it take for Charlotte to repair her home?
(a) 13 weeks.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 13 months.
(d) 13 years.
3. John would like to interview a character he has met in Germany but is afraid his editor will find the story to be __________________.
(b) Old news.
(c) Too extreme.
4. Why does the Cultural Minister of Germany present Charlotte with an award?
(a) For philanthropic work.
(b) For diplomatic services.
(c) For art preservation work.
(d) For preserving German history.
5. What would happen to Charlotte if she broke her oath?
(a) She would be imprisoned.
(b) She would be executed.
(c) She would be prosecuted.
(d) She would be deported.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the secret code name assigned to Charlotte by the Stasi?
2. Why does Dough say he is going to sell his car?
3. According to John, Charlotte's file portrays her as what?
4. The author has written the play so that how many actors portray the characters?
5. What is Charlotte's given name?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)