|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of building to Doug and John visit?
2. What is the secret code name assigned to Charlotte by the Stasi?
3. What nationality is Charlotte?
4. The author has written the play so that how many actors portray the characters?
5. What is the one thing that distinguishes Charlotte as a man?
(b) Adam's Apple.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unique about Charlotte?
2. In the scene "I, Lothar Berfelde" Charlotte talks about being manipulated by what organization?
3. What precious stone is in the phonograph needle?
4. Which of the following does Charlotte's father not threaten to shoot?
5. What does Doug not tell Charlotte he is studying all the time?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)