|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unique about Charlotte?
(a) She is bilingual.
(b) She is bisexual.
(c) She is a transvestite.
(d) She is a lesbian.
2. What would happen to Charlotte if she broke her oath?
(a) She would be executed.
(b) She would be prosecuted.
(c) She would be imprisoned.
(d) She would be deported.
3. When was the museum tavern open?
(a) Sunday afternoons.
(b) Friday and Saturday nights.
4. John Marks writes to his friend, Doug, about events in which country?
5. Who invented the phonograph?
(a) Marie Curie.
(b) John Glenn.
(c) Thomas Edison.
(d) Albert Einstein.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Charlotte's aunt live?
2. Whose answering machine picks up in "Eine Spende"?
3. What is the name of the animal on the poster?
4. Charlotte's friends and family say she is ______________.
5. John would like to interview a character he has met in Germany but is afraid his editor will find the story to be __________________.
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)