|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of this scene regarding Charlotte's aunt?
(a) Translating Tante Luise.
(b) Translating My Life.
(c) No Translation Necessary.
(d) Lost in Translation.
2. Why does Dough say he is going to sell his car?
(a) He gets a new car as part of his job.
(b) He wants a newer model.
(c) He no longer needs a car.
(d) He is out of grant money.
3. For what publication does John Marks write?
(a) The Wall Street Journal.
(b) U.S. News & World Report.
(c) The New York Times.
(d) The Washington Post.
4. What did Charlotte's aunt raise?
(b) Lots of children.
5. Who is John Marks?
(a) A Texas oilman.
(b) A Texas newsman.
(c) A Texas lawyer.
(d) A Texas cattleman.
Short Answer Questions
1. The first scene of Act 1 is entitled ____________________________.
2. In the scene "I, Lothar Berfelde" Charlotte talks about being manipulated by what organization?
3. Which of the following does not characterize Charlotte's appearance during the war?
4. What is the secret code name assigned to Charlotte by the Stasi?
5. The author has written the play so that how many actors portray the characters?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)