|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the museum tavern open?
(a) Sunday afternoons.
(b) Friday and Saturday nights.
2. What would happen to Charlotte if she broke her oath?
(a) She would be imprisoned.
(b) She would be executed.
(c) She would be deported.
(d) She would be prosecuted.
3. Which of the following does not characterize Charlotte's appearance during the war?
(a) Mother's coat.
(b) Girl's shoes.
(c) Fake glasses.
(d) Long blonde hair.
4. Charlotte leaves the stage and returns with __________________.
(a) An iPod.
(b) A laptop.
(c) A cup of tea.
(d) A phonograph.
5. What is the secret code name assigned to Charlotte by the Stasi?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not said about Charlotte's hands?
2. How did Charlotte say she escaped from the Youth Prison?
3. What is Charlotte's given name?
4. Which of the following does Charlotte's father not threaten to shoot?
5. What is unique about Charlotte?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)