|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following items is Charlotte not wearing as the play opens?
(a) Stiletto heels.
2. Which of the following does not characterize Charlotte's appearance during the war?
(a) Mother's coat.
(b) Girl's shoes.
(c) Fake glasses.
(d) Long blonde hair.
3. Who were frequent patrons of Mulack-Ritze?
(b) Gays and lesbians.
(c) SS soldiers.
(d) University students.
4. What would happen to Charlotte if she broke her oath?
(a) She would be prosecuted.
(b) She would be executed.
(c) She would be imprisoned.
(d) She would be deported.
5. When does Doug have his first interview with Charlotte?
(a) January, 1983.
(c) January, 2003.
(d) January, 1973.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the oath require Charlotte to do?
2. What is the one thing that distinguishes Charlotte as a man?
3. For how long is Charlotte sentenced to the Youth Prison?
4. Which of the following does not describe Charlotte?
5. For what publication does John Marks write?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)