|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how many years did Charlotte operate the tavern under the nose of the Communists?
2. What is the name of the animal on the poster?
3. At what time of year does Charlotte tell Doug to come to Germany?
4. Charlotte's friends and family say she is ______________.
5. What would happen to Charlotte if she broke her oath?
(a) She would be deported.
(b) She would be imprisoned.
(c) She would be prosecuted.
(d) She would be executed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of animal is shown on the poster entitled "His Master's Voice?"
2. What is a recurring theme in Act 1?
3. Charlotte recalls her Tante Louise telling her to be as smart as __________________.
4. Who accompanies Doug to the interview to translate?
5. What does Doug mistakenly tell his German class that he is wearing?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)