|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following miniature pieces does Charlotte not remove from the jewelry box?
(b) Cherry pitter.
2. Which of the following does not describe Charlotte?
(a) White hair.
(c) No make-up.
(d) Red dress.
3. What did Charlotte's aunt never wear?
(a) Ladies clothes.
(c) A beret.
(d) A smile.
4. Doug is impressed by Charlotte's ______________________________.
(a) Mastery of six languages.
(b) Collection of antique dolls.
(c) Gourmet cooking skills.
(d) Survival as a transvestite during the Third Reich.
5. What does Doug request of Charlotte before he begins writing?
(c) Historical documents.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does Charlotte live?
2. For how long is Charlotte sentenced to the Youth Prison?
3. Who invented the phonograph?
4. Which of the following items is Charlotte not wearing as the play opens?
5. What is the one thing that distinguishes Charlotte as a man?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)