|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who invented the phonograph?
(a) John Glenn.
(b) Marie Curie.
(c) Thomas Edison.
(d) Albert Einstein.
2. What is the name of the animal on the poster?
3. According to Charlotte, what crumbled along with the Berlin wall?
(a) The Third Reich.
(b) The euro.
(d) The gay lifestyle.
4. John would like to interview a character he has met in Germany but is afraid his editor will find the story to be __________________.
(b) Old news.
(c) Too extreme.
5. John Marks writes to his friend, Doug, about events in which country?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Charlotte say she escaped from the Youth Prison?
2. I AM MY OWN WIFE is the story of whom?
3. What precious stone is in the phonograph needle?
4. The book, DIE TRANSVESTITEN, discusses the balance of _________________________.
5. Who was Charlotte's aunt?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)