|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Charlotte kill her father?
(a) Butcher knife.
(c) Rolling pin.
2. In the scene "I, Lothar Berfelde" Charlotte talks about being manipulated by what organization?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The Vatican.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The Stasi.
3. Which of the following does Charlotte's father not threaten to shoot?
(a) His children.
(b) His wife.
(d) SS officers.
4. While at her aunt's home, Charlotte learns the joys of ______________________.
(a) Dressing in women's clothes.
(b) Playing the violin.
5. I AM MY OWN WIFE is the story of whom?
(a) Charlotte von Mahlsdorf.
(b) Charlene van Moore.
(c) Charlene von Mufflin.
(d) Charlotte von Maelstrom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the topic of the scene titled "Vaterland"?
2. What does Doug request of Charlotte before he begins writing?
3. What does Doug mistakenly tell his German class that he is wearing?
4. Who is John Marks?
5. For what publication does John Marks write?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)