|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Doug have his first interview with Charlotte?
(b) January, 1983.
(c) January, 1973.
(d) January, 2003.
2. For how long is Charlotte sentenced to the Youth Prison?
(a) 10 years
(b) 4 months.
(c) 25 years.
(d) 4 years.
3. What did Charlotte's aunt raise?
(a) Lots of children.
4. What does Doug not tell Charlotte he is studying all the time?
(a) Works of Magnus Hirschfeld.
(b) Charlotte's interview tapes.
(c) German history.
(d) Art history.
5. With what does Charlotte kill her father?
(a) Butcher knife.
(d) Rolling pin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlotte discuss in the last scene called "Horns"?
2. In what city does Charlotte live?
3. According to John, Charlotte's file portrays her as what?
4. Which of the following does Charlotte's father not threaten to shoot?
5. What is die Gr'nderzeit?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)