|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following miniature pieces does Charlotte not remove from the jewelry box?
(d) Cherry pitter.
2. For what publication does John Marks write?
(a) The Washington Post.
(b) The Wall Street Journal.
(c) U.S. News & World Report.
(d) The New York Times.
3. The first scene of Act 1 is entitled ____________________________.
(a) A Lecture on the Phonograph.
(b) A Diary of Sorts.
(c) And the Band Played On.
(d) Memories and Music.
4. What item does Charlotte place in the center of a table?
(a) A velvet jewelry box.
(b) A music box.
(c) An iPod.
(d) A snowglobe.
5. Charlotte leads Doug and Jack on a tour of the museum that lasts how long?
(a) A full day.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Three hours.
(d) One hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Doug have his first interview with Charlotte?
2. The owner of the tavern wanted the gay clientele because they were well behaved and ____________________.
3. The book, DIE TRANSVESTITEN, discusses the balance of _________________________.
4. Charlotte does not know if she would have survived the horrible times in her life without what?
5. What does Doug request of Charlotte before he begins writing?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)