|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time of year does Charlotte tell Doug to come to Germany?
2. How old is Charlotte as the play begins?
3. Doug is impressed by Charlotte's ______________________________.
(a) Mastery of six languages.
(b) Gourmet cooking skills.
(c) Collection of antique dolls.
(d) Survival as a transvestite during the Third Reich.
4. While at her aunt's home, Charlotte learns the joys of ______________________.
(b) Playing the violin.
(d) Dressing in women's clothes.
5. What is Charlotte's given name?
Short Answer Questions
1. For how many years did Charlotte operate the tavern under the nose of the Communists?
2. How does Tante Luise get Charlotte's father to leave her home?
3. Who invented the phonograph?
4. For what publication does John Marks write?
5. How long did it take for Charlotte to repair her home?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)