|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Charlotte saved before the Russians could blow it up?
(a) A painting.
(b) A diary.
(c) A stained glass window.
(d) A door.
2. Which of the following is not said about Charlotte's hands?
(a) Delicate as a surgeon's.
(b) A craftsman's hands.
(c) The hands of a woodworker.
(d) Definitely a man's hands.
3. Doug is impressed by Charlotte's ______________________________.
(a) Gourmet cooking skills.
(b) Survival as a transvestite during the Third Reich.
(c) Collection of antique dolls.
(d) Mastery of six languages.
4. Who were frequent patrons of Mulack-Ritze?
(a) Gays and lesbians.
(b) SS soldiers.
(c) University students.
5. How does Tante Luise get Charlotte's father to leave her home?
(a) Shoots at him.
(b) Threatens to kill Charlotte.
(c) Gives him money.
(d) Calls the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does not characterize Charlotte's appearance during the war?
2. Where did Charlotte's aunt live?
3. How does Charlotte end the museum tour?
4. What would happen to Charlotte if she broke her oath?
5. Which of the following does not describe Charlotte?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)