|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Charlotte's aunt raise?
(b) Lots of children.
2. What is a recurring theme in Act 1?
(a) The power to overcome obstacles.
(b) The terror inflicted by the Nazis.
(c) Charlotte's love of phonographs.
(d) The search for love.
3. What type of building to Doug and John visit?
4. What is the name of the animal on the poster?
5. What is the name of this scene regarding Charlotte's aunt?
(a) Translating My Life.
(b) Translating Tante Luise.
(c) Lost in Translation.
(d) No Translation Necessary.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Charlotte say she escaped from the Youth Prison?
2. Where did Charlotte's aunt live?
3. Charlotte tells Doug that her father was ______________.
4. What is the one thing that distinguishes Charlotte as a man?
5. Whose answering machine picks up in "Eine Spende"?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)