|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Doug not take Charlotte's picture?
(a) He forgot his camera.
(b) He is out of film.
(c) His digital card is full.
(d) He doesn't want her to think he just wants to gawk at her.
2. What would happen to Charlotte if she broke her oath?
(a) She would be executed.
(b) She would be prosecuted.
(c) She would be imprisoned.
(d) She would be deported.
3. In the "Listening" scene, Doug tells Charlotte that he will send her _______________.
(a) Antique dishes.
(b) Antique records.
(c) Rare books.
(d) Flower seeds.
4. How many records has Charlotte had during her lifetime?
5. How does Tante Luise get Charlotte's father to leave her home?
(a) Calls the police.
(b) Shoots at him.
(c) Threatens to kill Charlotte.
(d) Gives him money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Charlotte's father not threaten to shoot?
2. What is the topic of the scene titled "Vaterland"?
3. What type of building to Doug and John visit?
4. What item does Charlotte place in the center of a table?
5. I AM MY OWN WIFE is the story of whom?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)