|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Charlotte buy from the tavern?
(a) All the furniture.
(d) Dishes and glassware.
2. Charlotte tells Doug that her father was ______________.
(a) A criminal.
(b) A priest.
(c) An industrialist.
(d) A Nazi.
3. When does Doug have his first interview with Charlotte?
(a) January, 1983.
(b) January, 1973.
(d) January, 2003.
4. What does Charlotte discuss in the last scene called "Horns"?
5. What did Charlotte's aunt never wear?
(a) Ladies clothes.
(b) A smile.
(c) A beret.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following disappeared from gay society after the crumble of the Berlin wall?
2. The author has written the play so that how many actors portray the characters?
3. Charlotte does not know if she would have survived the horrible times in her life without what?
4. What precious stone is in the phonograph needle?
5. Where did Charlotte's aunt live?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)