|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Charlotte saved before the Russians could blow it up?
(a) A diary.
(b) A stained glass window.
(c) A painting.
(d) A door.
2. What is the one thing that distinguishes Charlotte as a man?
(a) Adam's Apple.
3. Who was Charlotte's aunt?
(a) Aunt Luise.
(b) Aunt Loretta.
(c) Aunt Lulu.
(d) Aunt Lorene.
4. Which of the following items is Charlotte not wearing as the play opens?
(c) Stiletto heels.
5. What item does Charlotte place in the center of a table?
(a) A music box.
(b) An iPod.
(c) A velvet jewelry box.
(d) A snowglobe.
Short Answer Questions
1. The book, DIE TRANSVESTITEN, discusses the balance of _________________________.
2. What did Charlotte's aunt never wear?
3. Who shut down the tavern?
4. For how many years did Charlotte operate the tavern under the nose of the Communists?
5. Doug is impressed by Charlotte's ______________________________.
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)