|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of building to Doug and John visit?
2. What is a recurring theme in Act 1?
(a) Charlotte's love of phonographs.
(b) The power to overcome obstacles.
(c) The terror inflicted by the Nazis.
(d) The search for love.
3. Who is Doug?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A politician.
(c) A playwright.
(d) An editor.
4. What is the secret code name assigned to Charlotte by the Stasi?
5. Charlotte recalls her Tante Louise telling her to be as smart as __________________.
(a) The snakes.
(b) A tack.
(c) A whip.
(d) A razor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accompanies Doug to the interview to translate?
2. Charlotte gives tours of ________________.
3. What does Charlotte discuss in the last scene called "Horns"?
4. Why does the Cultural Minister of Germany present Charlotte with an award?
5. For what publication does John Marks write?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)