|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Doug have his first interview with Charlotte?
(a) January, 1983.
(b) January, 2003.
(c) January, 1973.
2. Why does Doug not take Charlotte's picture?
(a) He doesn't want her to think he just wants to gawk at her.
(b) His digital card is full.
(c) He is out of film.
(d) He forgot his camera.
3. What had Charlotte saved before the Russians could blow it up?
(a) A stained glass window.
(b) A painting.
(c) A diary.
(d) A door.
4. How does Charlotte end the museum tour?
(a) By turning off the phonograph.
(b) By turning off the lights.
(c) By opening the double doors.
(d) By asking for a donation.
5. About what topic does Doug want to write a play?
(a) Charlotte's life.
(b) Charlotte's poetry.
(c) German customs.
(d) German beer.
Short Answer Questions
1. John would like to interview a character he has met in Germany but is afraid his editor will find the story to be __________________.
2. In the scene "I, Lothar Berfelde" Charlotte talks about being manipulated by what organization?
3. The first scene of Act 1 is entitled ____________________________.
4. The author has written the play so that how many actors portray the characters?
5. Which of the following is not said about Charlotte's hands?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)