|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following disappeared from gay society after the crumble of the Berlin wall?
(b) Gay culture.
(c) The music industry.
(d) Personal ads.
2. Doug is impressed by Charlotte's ______________________________.
(a) Collection of antique dolls.
(b) Gourmet cooking skills.
(c) Survival as a transvestite during the Third Reich.
(d) Mastery of six languages.
3. When does Doug have his first interview with Charlotte?
(a) January, 1983.
(c) January, 1973.
(d) January, 2003.
4. What item does Charlotte place in the center of a table?
(a) A music box.
(b) A snowglobe.
(c) An iPod.
(d) A velvet jewelry box.
5. How old is Charlotte as the play begins?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the scene "I, Lothar Berfelde" Charlotte talks about being manipulated by what organization?
2. Where did Charlotte's aunt live?
3. For how many years has Charlotte had her phonograph?
4. Which of the following does Charlotte's father not threaten to shoot?
5. In the "Listening" scene, Doug tells Charlotte that he will send her _______________.
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)