|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. John Marks writes to his friend, Doug, about events in which country?
2. What nationality is Charlotte?
3. What did Charlotte's aunt never wear?
(b) Ladies clothes.
(c) A beret.
(d) A smile.
4. Which of the following items is Charlotte not wearing as the play opens?
(d) Stiletto heels.
5. Which of the following disappeared from gay society after the crumble of the Berlin wall?
(a) Personal ads.
(b) The music industry.
(d) Gay culture.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Cultural Minister of Germany present Charlotte with an award?
2. Who is Minna Mahlich?
3. Doug is impressed by Charlotte's ______________________________.
4. The author has written the play so that how many actors portray the characters?
5. Who is John Marks?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)