|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of animal is shown on the poster entitled "His Master's Voice?"
2. Charlotte leads Doug and Jack on a tour of the museum that lasts how long?
(a) A full day.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Two hours.
(d) One hour.
3. In the "Listening" scene, Doug tells Charlotte that he will send her _______________.
(a) Antique records.
(b) Flower seeds.
(c) Rare books.
(d) Antique dishes.
4. What is the topic of the scene titled "Vaterland"?
(a) Austrian politics.
(b) Charlotte's boyhood.
(c) The industrial revolution.
(d) French history.
5. What is unique about Charlotte?
(a) She is bisexual.
(b) She is bilingual.
(c) She is a transvestite.
(d) She is a lesbian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Charlotte recreate a tavern in the basement of her museum?
2. John Marks writes to his friend, Doug, about events in which country?
3. What does Charlotte discuss in the last scene called "Horns"?
4. Who shut down the tavern?
5. About what topic does Doug want to write a play?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)