|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dough say he is going to sell his car?
(a) He gets a new car as part of his job.
(b) He is out of grant money.
(c) He wants a newer model.
(d) He no longer needs a car.
2. Why did Charlotte recreate a tavern in the basement of her museum?
(a) To give homosexuals a place to gather.
(b) To rebel against conventional society.
(c) To preserve a piece of history.
(d) To provide a stage for performers.
3. What is the name of the animal on the poster?
4. What is the name of this scene regarding Charlotte's aunt?
(a) Translating My Life.
(b) No Translation Necessary.
(c) Lost in Translation.
(d) Translating Tante Luise.
5. What is the topic of the scene titled "Vaterland"?
(a) The industrial revolution.
(b) Charlotte's boyhood.
(c) Austrian politics.
(d) French history.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the museum tavern open?
2. Who were frequent patrons of Mulack-Ritze?
3. Which of the following items is Charlotte not wearing as the play opens?
4. Which of the following disappeared from gay society after the crumble of the Berlin wall?
5. In "Auf Deutsch" Doug is panicked about _____________________.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)