|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanies Doug to the interview to translate?
2. Charlotte leaves the stage and returns with __________________.
(a) A cup of tea.
(b) A laptop.
(c) A phonograph.
(d) An iPod.
3. Who invented the phonograph?
(a) Marie Curie.
(b) Thomas Edison.
(c) Albert Einstein.
(d) John Glenn.
4. Which of the following items is Charlotte not wearing as the play opens?
(a) Stiletto heels.
5. What did the oath require Charlotte to do?
(a) Spy on professors.
(b) Report homosexual friends.
(c) Deny her gender preference.
(d) Report illegal activities.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who confronts Charlotte in an air raid shelter during the war?
2. For how many years has Charlotte had her phonograph?
3. While at her aunt's home, Charlotte learns the joys of ______________________.
4. How old is Charlotte as the play begins?
5. Whose answering machine picks up in "Eine Spende"?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)