|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Doug not take Charlotte's picture?
(a) His digital card is full.
(b) He doesn't want her to think he just wants to gawk at her.
(c) He forgot his camera.
(d) He is out of film.
2. Who is Doug?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) An editor.
(c) A playwright.
(d) A politician.
3. What is Mulack-Ritze?
(a) A port city.
(b) A tavern.
(c) A bridge.
(d) A book.
4. What does Charlotte discuss in the last scene called "Horns"?
5. Which of the following is not said about Charlotte's hands?
(a) Delicate as a surgeon's.
(b) The hands of a woodworker.
(c) A craftsman's hands.
(d) Definitely a man's hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlotte end the museum tour?
2. Charlotte leaves the stage and returns with __________________.
3. What is unique about Charlotte?
4. Who were frequent patrons of Mulack-Ritze?
5. What did the oath require Charlotte to do?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)