|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the museum tavern open?
(a) Friday and Saturday nights.
(d) Sunday afternoons.
2. What is a recurring theme in Act 1?
(a) The terror inflicted by the Nazis.
(b) The power to overcome obstacles.
(c) The search for love.
(d) Charlotte's love of phonographs.
3. What did Charlotte buy from the tavern?
(b) Dishes and glassware.
(d) All the furniture.
4. Charlotte leaves the stage and returns with __________________.
(a) An iPod.
(b) A phonograph.
(c) A laptop.
(d) A cup of tea.
5. In the "Listening" scene, Doug tells Charlotte that he will send her _______________.
(a) Flower seeds.
(b) Rare books.
(c) Antique records.
(d) Antique dishes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Charlotte's aunt raise?
2. Who is Doug?
3. What is the one thing that distinguishes Charlotte as a man?
4. What is die Gr'nderzeit?
5. Why did Charlotte recreate a tavern in the basement of her museum?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)