|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author has written the play so that how many actors portray the characters?
2. What type of animal is shown on the poster entitled "His Master's Voice?"
3. Who shut down the tavern?
(a) Neighborhood Watch Association.
(b) SS soldiers.
(c) The Communist government.
(d) City government.
4. Charlotte gives tours of ________________.
(a) A winery.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A gallery.
(d) A museum.
5. What is the secret code name assigned to Charlotte by the Stasi?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlotte end the museum tour?
2. What is the one thing that distinguishes Charlotte as a man?
3. What does Doug not tell Charlotte he is studying all the time?
4. Doug is impressed by Charlotte's ______________________________.
5. What does Charlotte say she prefers to the radio?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)