|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The owner of the tavern wanted the gay clientele because they were well behaved and ____________________.
(a) Had money.
(c) Good tippers.
(d) Very polite.
2. Charlotte recalls her Tante Louise telling her to be as smart as __________________.
(a) A tack.
(b) A whip.
(c) A razor.
(d) The snakes.
3. Which of the following is not said about Charlotte's hands?
(a) Definitely a man's hands.
(b) Delicate as a surgeon's.
(c) The hands of a woodworker.
(d) A craftsman's hands.
4. What nationality is Charlotte?
5. Why does Doug not take Charlotte's picture?
(a) His digital card is full.
(b) He doesn't want her to think he just wants to gawk at her.
(c) He forgot his camera.
(d) He is out of film.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Charlotte's aunt never wear?
2. What did Charlotte buy from the tavern?
3. The first scene of Act 1 is entitled ____________________________.
4. John Marks writes to his friend, Doug, about events in which country?
5. The author has written the play so that how many actors portray the characters?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)