|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is John Marks?
(a) A Texas oilman.
(b) A Texas lawyer.
(c) A Texas newsman.
(d) A Texas cattleman.
2. In what city does Charlotte live?
3. During the war, Charlotte refused to wear _______________.
(b) A swastika.
(c) A gun.
(d) A uniform.
4. Charlotte gives tours of ________________.
(a) A winery.
(b) A museum.
(c) A gallery.
(d) A hospital.
5. In the "Listening" scene, Doug tells Charlotte that he will send her _______________.
(a) Rare books.
(b) Flower seeds.
(c) Antique dishes.
(d) Antique records.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Charlotte saved before the Russians could blow it up?
2. Charlotte's friends and family say she is ______________.
3. For what publication does John Marks write?
4. Which of the following does Charlotte's father not threaten to shoot?
5. What did Charlotte buy from the tavern?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)