|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shut down the tavern?
(a) SS soldiers.
(b) The Communist government.
(c) City government.
(d) Neighborhood Watch Association.
2. What does Charlotte discuss in the last scene called "Horns"?
3. Why does Dough say he is going to sell his car?
(a) He no longer needs a car.
(b) He is out of grant money.
(c) He gets a new car as part of his job.
(d) He wants a newer model.
4. Which of the following is not said about Charlotte's hands?
(a) A craftsman's hands.
(b) Definitely a man's hands.
(c) Delicate as a surgeon's.
(d) The hands of a woodworker.
5. What is the secret code name assigned to Charlotte by the Stasi?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is John Marks?
2. The owner of the tavern wanted the gay clientele because they were well behaved and ____________________.
3. I AM MY OWN WIFE is the story of whom?
4. Charlotte leads Doug and Jack on a tour of the museum that lasts how long?
5. Charlotte tells Doug that her father was ______________.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)