|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Charlotte's aunt never wear?
(b) Ladies clothes.
(c) A smile.
(d) A beret.
2. When was the museum tavern open?
(a) Sunday afternoons.
(d) Friday and Saturday nights.
3. Charlotte recalls her Tante Louise telling her to be as smart as __________________.
(a) A whip.
(b) A tack.
(c) A razor.
(d) The snakes.
4. According to John, Charlotte's file portrays her as what?
(a) A spy.
(b) A philanthropist.
(c) A Communist.
(d) A lesbian.
5. What is the topic of the scene titled "Vaterland"?
(a) Austrian politics.
(b) French history.
(c) The industrial revolution.
(d) Charlotte's boyhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Charlotte's father not threaten to shoot?
2. What nationality is Charlotte?
3. What type of building to Doug and John visit?
4. Which of the following does not characterize Charlotte's appearance during the war?
5. At what time of year does Charlotte tell Doug to come to Germany?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)