|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Cultural Minister of Germany present Charlotte with an award?
(a) For preserving German history.
(b) For diplomatic services.
(c) For philanthropic work.
(d) For art preservation work.
2. Charlotte does not know if she would have survived the horrible times in her life without what?
3. What type of building to Doug and John visit?
4. At what time of year does Charlotte tell Doug to come to Germany?
5. While at her aunt's home, Charlotte learns the joys of ______________________.
(a) Playing the violin.
(d) Dressing in women's clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the scene "I, Lothar Berfelde" Charlotte talks about being manipulated by what organization?
2. In the "Listening" scene, Doug tells Charlotte that he will send her _______________.
3. Who invented the phonograph?
4. During the war, Charlotte refused to wear _______________.
5. What item does Charlotte place in the center of a table?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)