|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how many years did Charlotte operate the tavern under the nose of the Communists?
2. Whose answering machine picks up in "Eine Spende"?
3. When does Doug have his first interview with Charlotte?
(a) January, 1983.
(c) January, 2003.
(d) January, 1973.
4. Charlotte does not know if she would have survived the horrible times in her life without what?
5. Where does Doug plan to sleep while in Germany?
(a) Charlotte's house.
(b) John's floor.
(c) A hostel.
(d) A bed and breakfast.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to John, Charlotte's file portrays her as what?
2. For how long is Charlotte sentenced to the Youth Prison?
3. What does Charlotte discuss in the last scene called "Horns"?
4. Who shut down the tavern?
5. What does Doug not tell Charlotte he is studying all the time?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)