|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Charlotte as the play begins?
2. Where does Doug plan to sleep while in Germany?
(a) John's floor.
(b) Charlotte's house.
(c) A bed and breakfast.
(d) A hostel.
3. What had Charlotte saved before the Russians could blow it up?
(a) A stained glass window.
(b) A painting.
(c) A door.
(d) A diary.
4. What is the name of this scene regarding Charlotte's aunt?
(a) Lost in Translation.
(b) No Translation Necessary.
(c) Translating My Life.
(d) Translating Tante Luise.
5. Who were frequent patrons of Mulack-Ritze?
(a) SS soldiers.
(b) Gays and lesbians.
(c) University students.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many records has Charlotte had during her lifetime?
2. The first scene of Act 1 is entitled ____________________________.
3. What does Charlotte discuss in the last scene called "Horns"?
4. Which of the following is not said about Charlotte's hands?
5. Charlotte leads Doug and Jack on a tour of the museum that lasts how long?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)