|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While at her aunt's home, Charlotte learns the joys of ______________________.
(c) Playing the violin.
(d) Dressing in women's clothes.
2. According to Charlotte, what crumbled along with the Berlin wall?
(a) The gay lifestyle.
(b) The euro.
(c) The Third Reich.
3. What does Charlotte say she prefers to the radio?
(a) A cassette tape.
(b) A phonograph.
(c) An iPod.
(d) Live music.
4. I AM MY OWN WIFE is the story of whom?
(a) Charlotte von Maelstrom.
(b) Charlene van Moore.
(c) Charlene von Mufflin.
(d) Charlotte von Mahlsdorf.
5. About what topic does Doug want to write a play?
(a) Charlotte's poetry.
(b) Charlotte's life.
(c) German beer.
(d) German customs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who confronts Charlotte in an air raid shelter during the war?
2. Into what character does Charlotte abruptly transfer?
3. Who is Minna Mahlich?
4. The book, DIE TRANSVESTITEN, discusses the balance of _________________________.
5. What is the one thing that distinguishes Charlotte as a man?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)