|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The owner of the tavern wanted the gay clientele because they were well behaved and ____________________.
(a) Very polite.
(c) Had money.
(d) Good tippers.
2. What does Charlotte show Doug in her basement?
(a) A replica of an old tavern.
(b) Jewish hiding places.
(c) Old vaudeville costumes.
(d) Her wine cellar.
3. How many records has Charlotte had during her lifetime?
4. The author has written the play so that how many actors portray the characters?
5. What precious stone is in the phonograph needle?
Short Answer Questions
1. Charlotte's friends and family say she is ______________.
2. With what does Charlotte kill her father?
3. What is die Gr'nderzeit?
4. Which of the following disappeared from gay society after the crumble of the Berlin wall?
5. What are the primary contents of the museum?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)