|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Doug not tell Charlotte he is studying all the time?
(a) Charlotte's interview tapes.
(b) German history.
(c) Works of Magnus Hirschfeld.
(d) Art history.
2. Who shut down the tavern?
(a) SS soldiers.
(b) City government.
(c) The Communist government.
(d) Neighborhood Watch Association.
3. What are the primary contents of the museum?
4. John Marks writes to his friend, Doug, about events in which country?
5. What item does Charlotte place in the center of a table?
(a) A snowglobe.
(b) An iPod.
(c) A music box.
(d) A velvet jewelry box.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Doug mistakenly tell his German class that he is wearing?
2. The owner of the tavern wanted the gay clientele because they were well behaved and ____________________.
3. How long did it take for Charlotte to repair her home?
4. Which of the following disappeared from gay society after the crumble of the Berlin wall?
5. Who invented the phonograph?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)