|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Charlotte saved before the Russians could blow it up?
(a) A door.
(b) A stained glass window.
(c) A diary.
(d) A painting.
2. How many records has Charlotte had during her lifetime?
3. Why does Dough say he is going to sell his car?
(a) He gets a new car as part of his job.
(b) He wants a newer model.
(c) He is out of grant money.
(d) He no longer needs a car.
4. What is the secret code name assigned to Charlotte by the Stasi?
5. What is Charlotte's given name?
Short Answer Questions
1. For how many years did Charlotte operate the tavern under the nose of the Communists?
2. What is the topic of the scene titled "Vaterland"?
3. About what topic does Doug want to write a play?
4. Whose answering machine picks up in "Eine Spende"?
5. In the "Listening" scene, Doug tells Charlotte that he will send her _______________.
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)