|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. John would like to interview a character he has met in Germany but is afraid his editor will find the story to be __________________.
(a) Old news.
(c) Too extreme.
2. What had Charlotte saved before the Russians could blow it up?
(a) A diary.
(b) A painting.
(c) A door.
(d) A stained glass window.
3. What is the topic of the scene titled "Vaterland"?
(a) Charlotte's boyhood.
(b) Austrian politics.
(c) French history.
(d) The industrial revolution.
4. What is die Gr'nderzeit?
(a) A German sports car.
(b) The period in Germany from 1890 to 1900.
(c) A German noodle dish.
(d) A blessing when someone sneezes.
5. When was the museum tavern open?
(a) Sunday afternoons.
(b) Friday and Saturday nights.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Charlotte's aunt live?
2. Who were frequent patrons of Mulack-Ritze?
3. What type of animal is shown on the poster entitled "His Master's Voice?"
4. Why does Doug not take Charlotte's picture?
5. What item does Charlotte place in the center of a table?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)