|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the topic of the scene titled "Vaterland"?
(a) French history.
(b) Austrian politics.
(c) The industrial revolution.
(d) Charlotte's boyhood.
2. When was the museum tavern open?
(a) Friday and Saturday nights.
(b) Sunday afternoons.
3. In the scene "I, Lothar Berfelde" Charlotte talks about being manipulated by what organization?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The Stasi.
(d) The Vatican.
4. At what time of year does Charlotte tell Doug to come to Germany?
5. Which of the following is not said about Charlotte's hands?
(a) Delicate as a surgeon's.
(b) The hands of a woodworker.
(c) Definitely a man's hands.
(d) A craftsman's hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Charlotte's aunt raise?
2. What is the secret code name assigned to Charlotte by the Stasi?
3. What is Mulack-Ritze?
4. When does Doug have his first interview with Charlotte?
5. Why does Doug not take Charlotte's picture?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)