Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Doug not tell Charlotte he is studying all the time?
(a) Art history.
(b) Works of Magnus Hirschfeld.
(c) German history.
(d) Charlotte's interview tapes.
2. John Marks writes to his friend, Doug, about events in which country?
3. What is the name of this scene regarding Charlotte's aunt?
(a) No Translation Necessary.
(b) Translating My Life.
(c) Translating Tante Luise.
(d) Lost in Translation.
4. Who is Doug?
(a) A playwright.
(b) An editor.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A politician.
5. How does Tante Luise get Charlotte's father to leave her home?
(a) Gives him money.
(b) Calls the police.
(c) Shoots at him.
(d) Threatens to kill Charlotte.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not said about Charlotte's hands?
2. John would like to interview a character he has met in Germany but is afraid his editor will find the story to be __________________.
3. What did the oath require Charlotte to do?
4. According to John, Charlotte's file portrays her as what?
5. Who were frequent patrons of Mulack-Ritze?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)