|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Charlotte first met Alfred?
(a) A cafe.
(b) The tavern.
(c) An antiques shop.
2. In the scene "I, Lothar Berfelde" Charlotte talks about being manipulated by what organization?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The Vatican.
(d) The Stasi.
3. Why were the Stasi concerned when they found out Alfred was a homosexual?
(a) He might have influenced young boys.
(b) He might have abused young boys.
(c) He might be labeled mentally defective.
(d) He might have infected others with the AIDS virus.
4. Why does Liptsch believe Charlotte should keep her medal?
(a) Charlotte is very influential.
(b) Charlotte is getting old.
(c) The government should not reverse an honor.
(d) Finger pointing will lead to disunity.
5. What is the name of the animal on the poster?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlotte mean when she says "Museum. Mobel. Manner"?
2. What did Charlotte's aunt never wear?
3. What is Charlotte's given name?
4. For how many years has Charlotte had her phonograph?
5. Whose answering machine picks up in "Eine Spende"?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)