|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A Stasi agent contends that "Park" has not given them anything substantial for __________________.
(a) 48 months.
(b) 12 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 3 years.
2. Doug recalls an interview in which he asked Charlotte what she did when an antique _________________________.
(a) Was not dated.
(b) Was irreparable.
(c) Started to show its wear.
(d) Would not sell.
3. How many Germans was an informant at the time?
(b) 1 in 3.
(c) 1 in 5.
(d) One fourth.
4. What is Dieter Jorgensen's decision about Charlotte?
(a) She is posing.
(b) She is mentally ill.
(c) She should be hospitalized.
(d) She is perfectly fine.
5. Who is John Marks?
(a) A Texas cattleman.
(b) A Texas newsman.
(c) A Texas oilman.
(d) A Texas lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the "Listening" scene, Doug tells Charlotte that he will send her _______________.
2. What did Charlotte buy from the tavern?
3. What does Alfred tell Charlotte to tell the Stasi when they come for her?
4. Into what character does Charlotte abruptly transfer?
5. What document does Alfred complete?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)