|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times has the Medal of Honor been revoked before?
2. Who is Ulrike Liptsch?
(a) A trainee of Charlotte's at the museum.
(b) A gay union organizer.
(c) A young transvestite.
(d) A Humboldt University student.
3. What is a form of autism in adults?
4. According to John, Charlotte's file portrays her as what?
(a) A lesbian.
(b) A Communist.
(c) A philanthropist.
(d) A spy.
5. What question is asked in the news broadcast?
(a) If Charlotte should be forced to testify.
(b) If Charlotte should be forced to give up her Medal of Honor.
(c) If Charlotte should be forced to move from her home.
(d) If Charlotte should be forced to give up the museum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Charlotte's aunt raise?
2. Who did Charlotte claim to be in order to visit Alfred in prison?
3. Why does Dough say he is going to sell his car?
4. What diagnosis does Dieter Jorgensen make about Charlotte?
5. Charlotte's mother had told her it was fine to ______________________.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)