|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alfred tell Charlotte to tell the Stasi when they come for her?
(a) The clocks belong to the museum board.
(b) Alfred will be moving to America.
(c) Alfred is on vacation.
(d) The clocks belong to Alfred.
2. What question is asked in the news broadcast?
(a) If Charlotte should be forced to give up her Medal of Honor.
(b) If Charlotte should be forced to give up the museum.
(c) If Charlotte should be forced to testify.
(d) If Charlotte should be forced to move from her home.
3. Doug recalls an interview in which he asked Charlotte what she did when an antique _________________________.
(a) Started to show its wear.
(b) Was not dated.
(c) Was irreparable.
(d) Would not sell.
4. Why does Charlotte bristle at the reporters' questions?
(a) She is innocent of all the charges.
(b) She is not used to such ill treatment.
(c) She knows they want to try her in the media.
(d) She knows her answers will implicate her.
5. What did Charlotte buy from the tavern?
(a) Dishes and glassware.
(d) All the furniture.
Short Answer Questions
1. The first scene of Act 1 is entitled ____________________________.
2. How old is Charlotte as the play begins?
3. To whom does Alfred will all his belongings?
4. What would happen if Alfred were to be labeled mentally defective?
5. What does Doug need to believe in order to write about Charlotte?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)