|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Charlotte and Alfred both have a large collection of?
2. Doug recalls an interview in which he asked Charlotte what she did when an antique _________________________.
(a) Was irreparable.
(b) Started to show its wear.
(c) Was not dated.
(d) Would not sell.
3. What is the secret code name assigned to Charlotte by the Stasi?
4. Which of the following is not an affliction from which Alfred suffers?
(b) Dizzy spells.
5. What would happen if Alfred were to be labeled mentally defective?
(a) The arresting officers would be fired.
(b) He could not stand trial.
(c) He would be put in an asylum.
(d) They would be embarrassed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kaufmann believe Charlotte's medal should be taken away?
2. Who shut down the tavern?
3. In "Auf Deutsch" Doug is panicked about _____________________.
4. Charlotte recalls her Tante Louise telling her to be as smart as __________________.
5. To whom does Alfred will all his belongings?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)