|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. I AM MY OWN WIFE is the story of whom?
(a) Charlene von Mufflin.
(b) Charlene van Moore.
(c) Charlotte von Maelstrom.
(d) Charlotte von Mahlsdorf.
2. Charlotte gives tours of ________________.
(a) A gallery.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A museum.
(d) A winery.
3. How long has Charlotte been a spy?
(a) Six years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Over a year.
(d) All her adult life.
4. Charlotte's friends and family say she is ______________.
5. Who is Josef R'diger?
(a) A former political prisoner.
(b) The museum curator.
(c) The town mayor.
(d) Charlotte's neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following miniature pieces does Charlotte not remove from the jewelry box?
2. What does reporter Karl Henning ask Charlotte?
3. Who had Charlotte informed on?
4. Why were the Stasi concerned when they found out Alfred was a homosexual?
5. Who was Charlotte's aunt?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)