|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what country does Charlotte say she is moving?
2. I AM MY OWN WIFE is the story of whom?
(a) Charlotte von Maelstrom.
(b) Charlotte von Mahlsdorf.
(c) Charlene von Mufflin.
(d) Charlene van Moore.
3. Which of the following miniature pieces does Charlotte not remove from the jewelry box?
(b) Cherry pitter.
4. How long has Charlotte been a spy?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Six years.
(c) All her adult life.
(d) Over a year.
5. What does Doug not tell Charlotte he is studying all the time?
(a) Works of Magnus Hirschfeld.
(b) Art history.
(c) Charlotte's interview tapes.
(d) German history.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Charlotte claim to be in order to visit Alfred in prison?
2. What did Charlotte's aunt never wear?
3. In the scene "I, Lothar Berfelde" Charlotte talks about being manipulated by what organization?
4. Why did Charlotte recreate a tavern in the basement of her museum?
5. What content does John want to form the basis of Charlotte's stories?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)