|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not an affliction from which Alfred suffers?
(a) Dizzy spells.
2. The author has written the play so that how many actors portray the characters?
3. How many Germans was an informant at the time?
(b) 1 in 5.
(c) 1 in 3.
(d) One fourth.
4. What is the name of this scene regarding Charlotte's aunt?
(a) Translating My Life.
(b) No Translation Necessary.
(c) Translating Tante Luise.
(d) Lost in Translation.
5. The first scene of Act 1 is entitled ____________________________.
(a) A Lecture on the Phonograph.
(b) A Diary of Sorts.
(c) And the Band Played On.
(d) Memories and Music.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Auf Deutsch" Doug is panicked about _____________________.
2. Who is Minna Mahlich?
3. What item does Alfred collect that Charlotte does not?
4. How does Tante Luise get Charlotte's father to leave her home?
5. Who is Alfred Kirschner?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)