|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Charlotte first met Alfred?
(a) A cafe.
(b) An antiques shop.
(c) The tavern.
2. What does Alfred tell Charlotte to tell the Stasi when they come for her?
(a) Alfred will be moving to America.
(b) Alfred is on vacation.
(c) The clocks belong to Alfred.
(d) The clocks belong to the museum board.
3. Why does R'diger think Charlotte should lose her medal?
(a) Charlotte is a transvestite.
(b) Charlotte betrayed a personal friend.
(c) Charlotte does not pay her taxes.
(d) Charlotte and all informants are guilty of a crime.
4. The author has written the play so that how many actors portray the characters?
5. Why does Doug return to Mahlsdorf?
(a) To establish a philanthropic foundation.
(b) To take a vacation.
(c) To write his memoirs.
(d) To see Charlotte.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Minna Mahlich?
2. Into what character does Charlotte abruptly transfer?
3. What does Doug argue with John about in "Abdication"?
4. What does a Stasi agent accuse Alfred of?
5. Where did Charlotte take Alfred after he was released from prison?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)