|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charlotte's mother told him that as a man he needed to ____________.
(a) Grow a beard.
(b) Have children.
(c) Get a job.
2. When was the museum tavern open?
(c) Friday and Saturday nights.
(d) Sunday afternoons.
3. When does Doug have his first interview with Charlotte?
(a) January, 1983.
(c) January, 1973.
(d) January, 2003.
4. The author has written the play so that how many actors portray the characters?
5. How many Germans was an informant at the time?
(b) 1 in 3.
(c) One fourth.
(d) 1 in 5.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a form of autism in adults?
2. Doug is impressed by Charlotte's ______________________________.
3. Where did Charlotte take Alfred after he was released from prison?
4. Charlotte's friends and family say she is ______________.
5. The owner of the tavern wanted the gay clientele because they were well behaved and ____________________.
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)