|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why should a Stasi file not be relied on for accuracy?
(a) Agents had quotas and supervisors.
(b) Spies infiltrated the document room.
(c) Too many people had access to them.
(d) Translations were not reliable.
2. What does Doug call the person Charlotte had informed on?
(b) Mystery Man.
(c) Secret Lover.
3. Who is Dieter Jorgensen?
(a) A minister.
(b) A physician.
(c) An accountant.
(d) A psychiatrist.
4. Why does Dough say he is going to sell his car?
(a) He no longer needs a car.
(b) He gets a new car as part of his job.
(c) He wants a newer model.
(d) He is out of grant money.
5. What does Alfred say he will do when he is released?
(a) Become a lawyer.
(b) Write a book.
(c) Run a marathon.
(d) Play a waltz.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Charlotte, what crumbled along with the Berlin wall?
2. Which of the following did Alfred not leave to Charlotte when he died?
3. Who had Charlotte informed on?
4. At what time of year does Charlotte tell Doug to come to Germany?
5. Which of the following does Charlotte's father not threaten to shoot?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)