|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlotte say she prefers to the radio?
(a) A cassette tape.
(b) A phonograph.
(c) Live music.
(d) An iPod.
2. What did Charlotte buy from the tavern?
(b) Dishes and glassware.
(d) All the furniture.
3. Why does Kaufmann believe Charlotte's medal should be taken away?
(a) Because she is a transvestite.
(b) If anyone has suffered because of her cooperation with the Stasi.
(c) Because she doesn't pay taxes.
(d) Because she is a lesbian.
4. To whom does Alfred write a letter in the scene, "A Letter from Prison"?
(b) His wife.
(c) The parole board.
(d) His mother.
5. How do Charlotte and Alfred transport their clocks?
(a) A train.
(b) A van.
(c) A station wagon.
(d) A wagon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does R'diger think Charlotte should lose her medal?
2. Which of the following disappeared from gay society after the crumble of the Berlin wall?
3. What does Doug request of Charlotte before he begins writing?
4. A Stasi agent contends that "Park" has not given them anything substantial for __________________.
5. To what country does Charlotte say she is moving?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)