|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had Charlotte informed on?
(a) A former lover.
(b) An antiques dealer.
(c) An SS soldier.
(d) Her father.
2. For how many years did Charlotte operate the tavern under the nose of the Communists?
3. In "Auf Deutsch" Doug is panicked about _____________________.
(a) Not being able to understand German.
(b) His unlawful arrest.
(c) The economy.
(d) SS soldiers.
4. According to John, Charlotte's story ___________________.
(a) Is too sad to print.
(b) Is not true.
(c) Is the makings of a bestseller.
(d) Is amazing.
5. What would happen to Charlotte if she broke her oath?
(a) She would be prosecuted.
(b) She would be imprisoned.
(c) She would be executed.
(d) She would be deported.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Josef R'diger?
2. What type of building to Doug and John visit?
3. Who accompanies Doug to the interview to translate?
4. What precious stone is in the phonograph needle?
5. What does Charlotte mean when she says "Museum. Mobel. Manner"?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)