|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the oath require Charlotte to do?
(a) Spy on professors.
(b) Report homosexual friends.
(c) Deny her gender preference.
(d) Report illegal activities.
2. Where does Doug plan to sleep while in Germany?
(a) John's floor.
(b) A hostel.
(c) Charlotte's house.
(d) A bed and breakfast.
3. What does Doug request of Charlotte before he begins writing?
(d) Historical documents.
4. At what time of year does Charlotte tell Doug to come to Germany?
5. Why does the Cultural Minister of Germany present Charlotte with an award?
(a) For art preservation work.
(b) For preserving German history.
(c) For philanthropic work.
(d) For diplomatic services.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Alfred's possessions when he was in jail?
2. What do Charlotte and Alfred both have a large collection of?
3. What did Charlotte's aunt never wear?
4. For how many years did Charlotte operate the tavern under the nose of the Communists?
5. What was Charlotte's response to her mother's idea that she should marry?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)