|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Doug have his first interview with Charlotte?
(a) January, 2003.
(b) January, 1983.
(d) January, 1973.
2. On what topic does Doug want to interview Charlotte in "A Convenient Lapse"?
(a) Her antique sources.
(b) Her political positions.
(c) Her religious beliefs.
(d) Her Stasi files.
3. Whose answering machine picks up in "Eine Spende"?
4. To whom does Alfred will all his belongings?
(b) His nephew.
(c) His brother.
(d) The church.
5. Why does R'diger think Charlotte should lose her medal?
(a) Charlotte does not pay her taxes.
(b) Charlotte and all informants are guilty of a crime.
(c) Charlotte betrayed a personal friend.
(d) Charlotte is a transvestite.
Short Answer Questions
1. A Stasi agent contends that "Park" has not given them anything substantial for __________________.
2. Which of the following did Alfred not leave to Charlotte when he died?
3. Why does Liptsch believe Charlotte should keep her medal?
4. What is a form of autism in adults?
5. According to John, Charlotte's file portrays her as what?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)