|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author has written the play so that how many actors portray the characters?
2. On what topic does Doug want to interview Charlotte in "A Convenient Lapse"?
(a) Her antique sources.
(b) Her religious beliefs.
(c) Her political positions.
(d) Her Stasi files.
3. Doug tells John that they shouldn't rely on __________________.
(a) Their friends.
(b) A Stasi file.
(c) Idle gossip.
(d) Each other.
4. How long has Charlotte been a spy?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) All her adult life.
(c) Six years.
(d) Over a year.
5. What name does Ziggy Fluss call Charlotte?
(a) The Trannie Granny.
(b) Miss Understanding.
(c) Miss In-Between.
(d) The Fag Hag.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Charlotte claim to be in order to visit Alfred in prison?
2. What do Charlotte and Alfred both have a large collection of?
3. Who is Ziggy Fluss?
4. Where did Charlotte take Alfred after he was released from prison?
5. Who is Josef R'diger?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)