|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charlotte does not know if she would have survived the horrible times in her life without what?
2. What nationality is Charlotte?
3. Who did Charlotte claim to be in order to visit Alfred in prison?
(a) His sister.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His mother.
(d) His wife.
4. What item does Charlotte place in the center of a table?
(a) A music box.
(b) An iPod.
(c) A velvet jewelry box.
(d) A snowglobe.
5. John Marks writes to his friend, Doug, about events in which country?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Alfred Kirschner?
2. What does reporter Karl Henning ask Charlotte?
3. Who is John Marks?
4. The first scene of Act 1 is entitled ____________________________.
5. Charlotte's mother told him that as a man he needed to ____________.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)