|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What distracts Charlotte as Doug tries to interview her?
(c) A dog barking.
2. Charlotte tells the group of reporters a story about _____________.
(a) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
3. What sound abruptly ends the sound of music playing as Act 2 begins?
(b) A dog barking.
(c) The slamming of a prison door.
(d) A gun shot.
4. What does Charlotte mean when she says "Museum. Mobel. Manner"?
(a) Museum. War. Courtesy.
(b) Museum. Antiques. Men.
(c) Museum. Furniture. Men.
(d) Museum. Records. Courtesy.
5. Why are Charlotte and Alfred's friends remaining silent during his incarceration?
(a) They do not know where Alfred is.
(b) They are afraid of being found guilty by association.
(c) They are all on holiday.
(d) They have also been arrested.
Short Answer Questions
1. What diagnosis does Dieter Jorgensen make about Charlotte?
2. Who is Markus Kaufmann?
3. Why does Charlotte bristle at the reporters' questions?
4. Charlotte deflects Doug's questions by commenting on __________________________.
5. For how long is Charlotte sentenced to the Youth Prison?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)