|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Alfred Kirschner?
(a) A guard.
(b) An author.
(c) A prisoner.
(d) An antiques dealer.
2. Why does Doug return to Mahlsdorf?
(a) To see Charlotte.
(b) To take a vacation.
(c) To establish a philanthropic foundation.
(d) To write his memoirs.
3. In the scene "I, Lothar Berfelde" Charlotte talks about being manipulated by what organization?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The Stasi.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The Vatican.
4. What is the name of the animal on the poster?
5. On what topic does Doug want to interview Charlotte in "A Convenient Lapse"?
(a) Her political positions.
(b) Her Stasi files.
(c) Her religious beliefs.
(d) Her antique sources.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is John Marks?
2. What does Charlotte mean when she says "Museum. Mobel. Manner"?
3. How many records has Charlotte had during her lifetime?
4. What is Dieter Jorgensen's decision about Charlotte?
5. What would happen to Charlotte if she broke her oath?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)