|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Charlotte's aunt raise?
(b) Lots of children.
2. John tells Doug that Charlotte's story sounds like _____________________.
(a) A romance novel.
(b) Fuel for her enemies.
(c) A Cold War thriller.
(d) A pac of lies.
3. Who had Charlotte informed on?
(a) An SS soldier.
(b) Her father.
(c) An antiques dealer.
(d) A former lover.
4. Why does Charlotte want to move from Berlin?
(a) The taxes are too high.
(b) The people are hostile toward gays.
(c) It is becoming too violent.
(d) The healthcare is atrocious.
5. Why are Charlotte and Alfred's friends remaining silent during his incarceration?
(a) They are all on holiday.
(b) They do not know where Alfred is.
(c) They have also been arrested.
(d) They are afraid of being found guilty by association.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alfred learns that clocks are a hot commodity to ____________________.
2. Which of the following does not describe German clocks?
3. Charlotte recalls her Tante Louise telling her to be as smart as __________________.
4. To what country does Charlotte say she is moving?
5. What distracts Charlotte as Doug tries to interview her?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)