|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What content does John want to form the basis of Charlotte's stories?
(a) Charlotte's memories.
(b) Charlotte's diaries.
(c) News reports and files.
(d) Interviews from family and friends.
2. Into what character does Charlotte abruptly transfer?
(a) Martin Marks.
(b) John Marks.
(c) John Marker.
(d) Groucho Marks.
3. How long did it take for Charlotte to repair her home?
(a) 13 years.
(b) 13 months.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 13 weeks.
4. During the war, Charlotte refused to wear _______________.
(a) A gun.
(b) A swastika.
(d) A uniform.
5. What is unique about Charlotte?
(a) She is bilingual.
(b) She is bisexual.
(c) She is a transvestite.
(d) She is a lesbian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following did Alfred not leave to Charlotte when he died?
2. Charlotte tells Doug that her father was ______________.
3. What does Ziggy Fluss insinuate that Charlotte is trying to avoid by moving?
4. Why should a Stasi file not be relied on for accuracy?
5. Who is Doug?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)