|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who confronts Charlotte in an air raid shelter during the war?
(a) Red Cross workers.
(b) Former school friends.
(c) American soldiers.
(d) SS officers.
2. Charlotte leads Doug and Jack on a tour of the museum that lasts how long?
(a) Two hours.
(b) One hour.
(c) A full day.
(d) Three hours.
3. How do Charlotte and Alfred transport their clocks?
(a) A van.
(b) A wagon.
(c) A train.
(d) A station wagon.
4. What does Doug call the person Charlotte had informed on?
(a) Mystery Man.
(b) Secret Lover.
5. Charlotte's mother told him that as a man he needed to ____________.
(b) Have children.
(c) Grow a beard.
(d) Get a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What may Charlotte receive for her efforts in spying on Alfred?
2. What is a recurring theme in Act 1?
3. What does Charlotte show Doug in her basement?
4. Who provided most of the incriminating evidence against Alfred Kirscher to the Stasi organization?
5. On what topic does Doug want to interview Charlotte in "A Convenient Lapse"?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)