|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charlotte deflects Ziggy's question by talking about ___________________.
(a) Her new home.
(b) Her antiques.
(c) Her phonograph.
(d) Her record collection.
2. How many times has the Medal of Honor been revoked before?
3. I AM MY OWN WIFE is the story of whom?
(a) Charlene von Mufflin.
(b) Charlene van Moore.
(c) Charlotte von Maelstrom.
(d) Charlotte von Mahlsdorf.
4. Charlotte's mother told him that as a man he needed to ____________.
(b) Have children.
(c) Get a job.
(d) Grow a beard.
5. What is die Gr'nderzeit?
(a) A German sports car.
(b) A German noodle dish.
(c) A blessing when someone sneezes.
(d) The period in Germany from 1890 to 1900.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ziggy Fluss insinuate that Charlotte is trying to avoid by moving?
2. What does Charlotte discuss in the last scene called "Horns"?
3. What question does reporter Brigitte Klensch ask Charlotte?
4. What do Charlotte and Alfred both have a large collection of?
5. Who provided most of the incriminating evidence against Alfred Kirscher to the Stasi organization?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)