|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why should a Stasi file not be relied on for accuracy?
(a) Spies infiltrated the document room.
(b) Too many people had access to them.
(c) Translations were not reliable.
(d) Agents had quotas and supervisors.
2. Why does Kaufmann believe Charlotte's medal should be taken away?
(a) If anyone has suffered because of her cooperation with the Stasi.
(b) Because she is a transvestite.
(c) Because she doesn't pay taxes.
(d) Because she is a lesbian.
3. What did the oath require Charlotte to do?
(a) Report illegal activities.
(b) Spy on professors.
(c) Deny her gender preference.
(d) Report homosexual friends.
4. What sound abruptly ends the sound of music playing as Act 2 begins?
(b) A dog barking.
(c) A gun shot.
(d) The slamming of a prison door.
5. On what topic does Doug want to interview Charlotte in "A Convenient Lapse"?
(a) Her antique sources.
(b) Her religious beliefs.
(c) Her Stasi files.
(d) Her political positions.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take for Charlotte to repair her home?
2. What does Doug call the person Charlotte had informed on?
3. What does reporter Karl Henning ask Charlotte?
4. What does Alfred wear?
5. Where did Charlotte take Alfred after he was released from prison?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)