|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the primary contents of the museum?
2. What is the topic of the scene titled "Vaterland"?
(a) Austrian politics.
(b) Charlotte's boyhood.
(c) French history.
(d) The industrial revolution.
3. Why does R'diger think Charlotte should lose her medal?
(a) Charlotte does not pay her taxes.
(b) Charlotte and all informants are guilty of a crime.
(c) Charlotte betrayed a personal friend.
(d) Charlotte is a transvestite.
4. What would happen if Alfred were to be labeled mentally defective?
(a) He could not stand trial.
(b) The arresting officers would be fired.
(c) He would be put in an asylum.
(d) They would be embarrassed.
5. Who provided most of the incriminating evidence against Alfred Kirscher to the Stasi organization?
Short Answer Questions
1. About what topic does Doug want to write a play?
2. According to John, Charlotte's story ___________________.
3. Doug is impressed by Charlotte's ______________________________.
4. What does the loud music in "The Cross" signify?
5. What does Charlotte mean when she says "Museum. Mobel. Manner"?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)