|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Doug is impressed by Charlotte's ______________________________.
(a) Mastery of six languages.
(b) Collection of antique dolls.
(c) Gourmet cooking skills.
(d) Survival as a transvestite during the Third Reich.
2. What has been blacked out in Charlotte's Stasi file?
(a) Her financial records.
(b) Her employment history.
(c) Her family history.
(d) References about someone she informed on.
3. What name does Ziggy Fluss call Charlotte?
(a) The Trannie Granny.
(b) The Fag Hag.
(c) Miss Understanding.
(d) Miss In-Between.
4. Where does Doug plan to sleep while in Germany?
(a) Charlotte's house.
(b) A hostel.
(c) John's floor.
(d) A bed and breakfast.
5. Why does Doug not take Charlotte's picture?
(a) He doesn't want her to think he just wants to gawk at her.
(b) His digital card is full.
(c) He forgot his camera.
(d) He is out of film.
Short Answer Questions
1. Charlotte deflects Doug's questions by commenting on __________________________.
2. Who is Markus Kaufmann?
3. What happened to Alfred's possessions when he was in jail?
4. The owner of the tavern wanted the gay clientele because they were well behaved and ____________________.
5. What sound abruptly ends the sound of music playing as Act 2 begins?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)