|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not said about Charlotte's hands?
(a) Definitely a man's hands.
(b) The hands of a woodworker.
(c) Delicate as a surgeon's.
(d) A craftsman's hands.
2. What does Doug not tell Charlotte he is studying all the time?
(a) Charlotte's interview tapes.
(b) Works of Magnus Hirschfeld.
(c) Art history.
(d) German history.
3. According to Charlotte, what crumbled along with the Berlin wall?
(a) The Third Reich.
(c) The euro.
(d) The gay lifestyle.
4. Into what character does Charlotte abruptly transfer?
(a) Groucho Marks.
(b) Martin Marks.
(c) John Marks.
(d) John Marker.
5. Who is John Marks?
(a) A Texas cattleman.
(b) A Texas newsman.
(c) A Texas lawyer.
(d) A Texas oilman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Charlotte gives tours of ________________.
2. Which of the following does not characterize Charlotte's appearance during the war?
3. How old is Charlotte as the play begins?
4. In the scene "I, Lothar Berfelde" Charlotte talks about being manipulated by what organization?
5. Why did Charlotte recreate a tavern in the basement of her museum?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)