|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the scene "I, Lothar Berfelde" Charlotte talks about being manipulated by what organization?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The Stasi.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The Vatican.
2. The owner of the tavern wanted the gay clientele because they were well behaved and ____________________.
(b) Had money.
(c) Good tippers.
(d) Very polite.
3. Charlotte's friends and family say she is ______________.
4. When does Doug have his first interview with Charlotte?
(b) January, 1973.
(c) January, 1983.
(d) January, 2003.
5. For what publication does John Marks write?
(a) U.S. News & World Report.
(b) The New York Times.
(c) The Washington Post.
(d) The Wall Street Journal.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Auf Deutsch" Doug is panicked about _____________________.
2. What is unique about Charlotte?
3. Which of the following items is Charlotte not wearing as the play opens?
4. What does Charlotte say she prefers to the radio?
5. What did Charlotte's aunt never wear?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)