|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the topic of the scene titled "Vaterland"?
(a) Charlotte's boyhood.
(b) Austrian politics.
(c) French history.
(d) The industrial revolution.
2. What is the name of the animal on the poster?
3. In the scene "I, Lothar Berfelde" Charlotte talks about being manipulated by what organization?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The Vatican.
(d) The Stasi.
4. Where does Doug plan to sleep while in Germany?
(a) Charlotte's house.
(b) A hostel.
(c) John's floor.
(d) A bed and breakfast.
5. Who is John Marks?
(a) A Texas lawyer.
(b) A Texas newsman.
(c) A Texas cattleman.
(d) A Texas oilman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one thing that distinguishes Charlotte as a man?
2. What type of building to Doug and John visit?
3. The owner of the tavern wanted the gay clientele because they were well behaved and ____________________.
4. What precious stone is in the phonograph needle?
5. Who was Charlotte's aunt?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)