|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unique about Charlotte?
(a) She is a lesbian.
(b) She is bisexual.
(c) She is a transvestite.
(d) She is bilingual.
2. What does Charlotte discuss in the last scene called "Horns"?
3. How did Charlotte say she escaped from the Youth Prison?
(a) During a fire drill.
(b) By offering a guard cigarettes.
(c) By tunnelling out in the winter.
(d) When the Russians bombed and the walls fell down.
4. What does Doug not tell Charlotte he is studying all the time?
(a) German history.
(b) Charlotte's interview tapes.
(c) Works of Magnus Hirschfeld.
(d) Art history.
5. How does Tante Luise get Charlotte's father to leave her home?
(a) Shoots at him.
(b) Threatens to kill Charlotte.
(c) Gives him money.
(d) Calls the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Charlotte's father not threaten to shoot?
2. During the war, Charlotte refused to wear _______________.
3. Where did Charlotte's aunt live?
4. I AM MY OWN WIFE is the story of whom?
5. Charlotte leaves the stage and returns with __________________.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)