|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the oath require Charlotte to do?
(a) Report illegal activities.
(b) Spy on professors.
(c) Report homosexual friends.
(d) Deny her gender preference.
2. Which of the following is not said about Charlotte's hands?
(a) A craftsman's hands.
(b) Definitely a man's hands.
(c) The hands of a woodworker.
(d) Delicate as a surgeon's.
3. What is die Gr'nderzeit?
(a) The period in Germany from 1890 to 1900.
(b) A blessing when someone sneezes.
(c) A German noodle dish.
(d) A German sports car.
4. What item does Charlotte place in the center of a table?
(a) An iPod.
(b) A velvet jewelry box.
(c) A snowglobe.
(d) A music box.
5. Charlotte leaves the stage and returns with __________________.
(a) A cup of tea.
(b) An iPod.
(c) A phonograph.
(d) A laptop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Charlotte's friends and family say she is ______________.
2. What is the name of this scene regarding Charlotte's aunt?
3. Which of the following does not characterize Charlotte's appearance during the war?
4. Charlotte leads Doug and Jack on a tour of the museum that lasts how long?
5. For how many years did Charlotte operate the tavern under the nose of the Communists?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)