|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long is Charlotte sentenced to the Youth Prison?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 25 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 10 years
2. Who invented the phonograph?
(a) John Glenn.
(b) Albert Einstein.
(c) Marie Curie.
(d) Thomas Edison.
3. Where did Charlotte's aunt live?
(c) East Prussia.
4. Who is John Marks?
(a) A Texas lawyer.
(b) A Texas cattleman.
(c) A Texas oilman.
(d) A Texas newsman.
5. Which of the following is not said about Charlotte's hands?
(a) A craftsman's hands.
(b) Definitely a man's hands.
(c) Delicate as a surgeon's.
(d) The hands of a woodworker.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what topic does Doug want to write a play?
2. What is the name of the animal on the poster?
3. What is the one thing that distinguishes Charlotte as a man?
4. What is the topic of the scene titled "Vaterland"?
5. Who were frequent patrons of Mulack-Ritze?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)