|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Charlotte's aunt never wear?
(a) Ladies clothes.
(c) A beret.
(d) A smile.
2. What had Charlotte saved before the Russians could blow it up?
(a) A painting.
(b) A door.
(c) A diary.
(d) A stained glass window.
3. I AM MY OWN WIFE is the story of whom?
(a) Charlene von Mufflin.
(b) Charlene van Moore.
(c) Charlotte von Mahlsdorf.
(d) Charlotte von Maelstrom.
4. The first scene of Act 1 is entitled ____________________________.
(a) Memories and Music.
(b) A Lecture on the Phonograph.
(c) A Diary of Sorts.
(d) And the Band Played On.
5. What would happen to Charlotte if she broke her oath?
(a) She would be executed.
(b) She would be deported.
(c) She would be imprisoned.
(d) She would be prosecuted.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the "Listening" scene, Doug tells Charlotte that he will send her _______________.
2. What does Charlotte say she prefers to the radio?
3. What precious stone is in the phonograph needle?
4. Where did Charlotte's aunt live?
5. Where does Doug plan to sleep while in Germany?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)