|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Charlotte's aunt raise?
(b) Lots of children.
2. How does Tante Luise get Charlotte's father to leave her home?
(a) Shoots at him.
(b) Calls the police.
(c) Gives him money.
(d) Threatens to kill Charlotte.
3. Who were frequent patrons of Mulack-Ritze?
(a) University students.
(b) Gays and lesbians.
(c) SS soldiers.
4. Why does the Cultural Minister of Germany present Charlotte with an award?
(a) For preserving German history.
(b) For diplomatic services.
(c) For philanthropic work.
(d) For art preservation work.
5. Why does Dough say he is going to sell his car?
(a) He no longer needs a car.
(b) He gets a new car as part of his job.
(c) He wants a newer model.
(d) He is out of grant money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not said about Charlotte's hands?
2. Which of the following does not characterize Charlotte's appearance during the war?
3. What precious stone is in the phonograph needle?
4. What is die Gr'nderzeit?
5. Which of the following disappeared from gay society after the crumble of the Berlin wall?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)