|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who confronts Charlotte in an air raid shelter during the war?
(a) American soldiers.
(b) Red Cross workers.
(c) Former school friends.
(d) SS officers.
2. What is the name of this scene regarding Charlotte's aunt?
(a) No Translation Necessary.
(b) Lost in Translation.
(c) Translating Tante Luise.
(d) Translating My Life.
3. What does Doug not tell Charlotte he is studying all the time?
(a) Charlotte's interview tapes.
(b) German history.
(c) Art history.
(d) Works of Magnus Hirschfeld.
4. The book, DIE TRANSVESTITEN, discusses the balance of _________________________.
(a) Capitalism and religion.
(b) Good and evil in the universe.
(c) Male to female substances in each person.
(d) Terminal illnesses.
5. Who invented the phonograph?
(a) Albert Einstein.
(b) John Glenn.
(c) Thomas Edison.
(d) Marie Curie.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does Charlotte live?
2. Which of the following does Charlotte's father not threaten to shoot?
3. When was the museum tavern open?
4. Charlotte tells Doug that her father was ______________.
5. What is the name of the animal on the poster?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)