|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would happen to Charlotte if she broke her oath?
(a) She would be executed.
(b) She would be prosecuted.
(c) She would be imprisoned.
(d) She would be deported.
2. At what time of year does Charlotte tell Doug to come to Germany?
3. How old is Charlotte as the play begins?
4. Which of the following miniature pieces does Charlotte not remove from the jewelry box?
(b) Cherry pitter.
5. What is die Gr'nderzeit?
(a) A German sports car.
(b) A blessing when someone sneezes.
(c) A German noodle dish.
(d) The period in Germany from 1890 to 1900.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nationality is Charlotte?
2. Charlotte leads Doug and Jack on a tour of the museum that lasts how long?
3. Charlotte does not know if she would have survived the horrible times in her life without what?
4. What had Charlotte saved before the Russians could blow it up?
5. I AM MY OWN WIFE is the story of whom?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)