|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were frequent patrons of Mulack-Ritze?
(b) Gays and lesbians.
(c) SS soldiers.
(d) University students.
2. Which of the following does not characterize Charlotte's appearance during the war?
(a) Fake glasses.
(b) Mother's coat.
(c) Girl's shoes.
(d) Long blonde hair.
3. The first scene of Act 1 is entitled ____________________________.
(a) A Lecture on the Phonograph.
(b) And the Band Played On.
(c) Memories and Music.
(d) A Diary of Sorts.
4. What item does Charlotte place in the center of a table?
(a) A velvet jewelry box.
(b) A snowglobe.
(c) An iPod.
(d) A music box.
5. For how many years has Charlotte had her phonograph?
Short Answer Questions
1. John Marks writes to his friend, Doug, about events in which country?
2. What type of animal is shown on the poster entitled "His Master's Voice?"
3. The book, DIE TRANSVESTITEN, discusses the balance of _________________________.
4. What is the name of the animal on the poster?
5. Which of the following disappeared from gay society after the crumble of the Berlin wall?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)