|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Doug not take Charlotte's picture?
(a) He is out of film.
(b) He forgot his camera.
(c) He doesn't want her to think he just wants to gawk at her.
(d) His digital card is full.
2. How many records has Charlotte had during her lifetime?
3. Why does Dough say he is going to sell his car?
(a) He wants a newer model.
(b) He is out of grant money.
(c) He no longer needs a car.
(d) He gets a new car as part of his job.
4. In the scene "I, Lothar Berfelde" Charlotte talks about being manipulated by what organization?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The Stasi.
(d) The Vatican.
5. What is a recurring theme in Act 1?
(a) The terror inflicted by the Nazis.
(b) Charlotte's love of phonographs.
(c) The search for love.
(d) The power to overcome obstacles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Charlotte's friends and family say she is ______________.
2. For how many years has Charlotte had her phonograph?
3. What type of animal is shown on the poster entitled "His Master's Voice?"
4. How does Charlotte end the museum tour?
5. What does Charlotte discuss in the last scene called "Horns"?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)