|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Auf Deutsch" Doug is panicked about _____________________.
(a) The economy.
(b) Not being able to understand German.
(c) His unlawful arrest.
(d) SS soldiers.
2. What diagnosis does Dieter Jorgensen make about Charlotte?
(b) Bipolar Disease.
(c) Grandiose Delusions.
3. Who delves into Charlotte's behavior in "Diagnosis"?
(a) Her mother.
(c) A pyschiatrist.
4. For what publication does John Marks write?
(a) The Washington Post.
(b) The Wall Street Journal.
(c) The New York Times.
(d) U.S. News & World Report.
5. How did Charlotte say she escaped from the Youth Prison?
(a) By offering a guard cigarettes.
(b) When the Russians bombed and the walls fell down.
(c) By tunnelling out in the winter.
(d) During a fire drill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Into what character does Charlotte abruptly transfer?
2. What is Charlotte's given name?
3. What does Alfred wear?
4. Who is Dieter Jorgensen?
5. In what city does Charlotte live?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)