|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the primary contents of the museum?
2. What does Charlotte say she prefers to the radio?
(a) Live music.
(b) An iPod.
(c) A cassette tape.
(d) A phonograph.
3. What is Charlotte's given name?
4. When was the museum tavern open?
(c) Sunday afternoons.
(d) Friday and Saturday nights.
5. Who follows the American soldiers who buy the clocks?
(a) Antiques dealers.
(b) Customs officials.
(c) Police officers.
(d) School children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nationality is Charlotte?
2. How many records has Charlotte had during her lifetime?
3. What does Doug call the person Charlotte had informed on?
4. Who vandalized Charlotte's museum?
5. Where did Charlotte's aunt live?
This section contains 124 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)