|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charlotte survived as a homosexual amidst the cruelty of the Nazis and _________________.
(a) The Communist Party.
(b) Religious groups.
(c) Her family.
(d) Gay bashers.
2. What does Doug call the person Charlotte had informed on?
(b) Secret Lover.
(c) Mystery Man.
3. The book, DIE TRANSVESTITEN, discusses the balance of _________________________.
(a) Male to female substances in each person.
(b) Terminal illnesses.
(c) Capitalism and religion.
(d) Good and evil in the universe.
4. Charlotte deflects Ziggy's question by talking about ___________________.
(a) Her new home.
(b) Her record collection.
(c) Her antiques.
(d) Her phonograph.
5. In what city does Charlotte live?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unique about Charlotte?
2. Why does Doug not take Charlotte's picture?
3. For what publication does John Marks write?
4. How long did it take for Charlotte to repair her home?
5. What is Dieter Jorgensen's decision about Charlotte?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)