|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What content does John want to form the basis of Charlotte's stories?
(a) Charlotte's memories.
(b) News reports and files.
(c) Interviews from family and friends.
(d) Charlotte's diaries.
2. A Stasi agent contends that "Park" has not given them anything substantial for __________________.
(a) 12 years.
(b) 48 months.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 6 months.
3. How many Germans was an informant at the time?
(a) 1 in 5.
(c) One fourth.
(d) 1 in 3.
4. Who follows the American soldiers who buy the clocks?
(a) Police officers.
(b) Antiques dealers.
(c) School children.
(d) Customs officials.
5. Why does Doug return to Mahlsdorf?
(a) To take a vacation.
(b) To see Charlotte.
(c) To write his memoirs.
(d) To establish a philanthropic foundation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Into what character does Charlotte abruptly transfer?
2. What name does Ziggy Fluss call Charlotte?
3. Doug asks Charlotte if she ever wanted to alter _____________ of an antique.
4. The first scene of Act 1 is entitled ____________________________.
5. Why was Charlotte's museum vandalized?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)