|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vandalism recently occurred at Charlotte's home?
(a) Someone ripped out her shrubs and flowers.
(b) Someone painted obscenities on her house.
(c) Someone set a fire in the garage.
(d) Someone threw a rock through her window.
2. What does the loud music in "The Cross" signify?
(a) A news broadcast.
(b) A riot.
(c) A concert.
(d) A parade.
3. How many times has the Medal of Honor been revoked before?
4. Doug asks Charlotte if she ever wanted to alter _____________ of an antique.
(a) The veneer.
5. Where did Charlotte's aunt live?
(d) East Prussia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What may Charlotte receive for her efforts in spying on Alfred?
2. Why does Doug return to Mahlsdorf?
3. Where had Charlotte first met Alfred?
4. Who follows the American soldiers who buy the clocks?
5. Charlotte deflects Doug's questions by commenting on __________________________.
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)