|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is die Gr'nderzeit?
(a) A blessing when someone sneezes.
(b) A German noodle dish.
(c) A German sports car.
(d) The period in Germany from 1890 to 1900.
2. What did Charlotte buy from the tavern?
(a) Dishes and glassware.
(c) All the furniture.
3. What is the name of this scene regarding Charlotte's aunt?
(a) Translating Tante Luise.
(b) Lost in Translation.
(c) Translating My Life.
(d) No Translation Necessary.
4. I AM MY OWN WIFE is the story of whom?
(a) Charlene von Mufflin.
(b) Charlotte von Mahlsdorf.
(c) Charlene van Moore.
(d) Charlotte von Maelstrom.
5. Who follows the American soldiers who buy the clocks?
(a) Police officers.
(b) Antiques dealers.
(c) School children.
(d) Customs officials.
Short Answer Questions
1. What diagnosis does Dieter Jorgensen make about Charlotte?
2. What document does Alfred complete?
3. When was the museum tavern open?
4. How many Germans was an informant at the time?
5. What may Charlotte receive for her efforts in spying on Alfred?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)