|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Charlotte's given name?
2. Charlotte tells the group of reporters a story about _____________.
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
3. Who did Charlotte claim to be in order to visit Alfred in prison?
(a) His mother.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His sister.
(d) His wife.
4. Why was Charlotte's museum vandalized?
(a) Because the admission was too high.
(b) Because she was a spy.
(c) Because it was prejudiced against gays.
(d) Because she was a homosexual.
5. What does Doug call the person Charlotte had informed on?
(b) Secret Lover.
(d) Mystery Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is critical for Doug to believe in order to write Charlotte's story?
2. What is the topic of the scene titled "Vaterland"?
3. Who is Minna Mahlich?
4. What type of animal is shown on the poster entitled "His Master's Voice?"
5. John would like to interview a character he has met in Germany but is afraid his editor will find the story to be __________________.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)