|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The book, DIE TRANSVESTITEN, discusses the balance of _________________________.
(a) Terminal illnesses.
(b) Male to female substances in each person.
(c) Capitalism and religion.
(d) Good and evil in the universe.
2. Why did Charlotte recreate a tavern in the basement of her museum?
(a) To rebel against conventional society.
(b) To provide a stage for performers.
(c) To preserve a piece of history.
(d) To give homosexuals a place to gather.
3. John tells Doug that Charlotte's story sounds like _____________________.
(a) Fuel for her enemies.
(b) A pac of lies.
(c) A Cold War thriller.
(d) A romance novel.
4. John tells Doug that Charlotte is ______________.
(a) A CIA agent.
(b) A Stasi spy.
(c) An SS agent.
(d) An FBI agent.
5. Which of the following is not an affliction from which Alfred suffers?
(d) Dizzy spells.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what topic does Doug want to interview Charlotte in "A Convenient Lapse"?
2. Where does Doug plan to sleep while in Germany?
3. Why was Charlotte's museum vandalized?
4. In "Auf Deutsch" Doug is panicked about _____________________.
5. What does Doug request of Charlotte before he begins writing?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)