|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Charlotte claim to be in order to visit Alfred in prison?
(a) His mother.
(b) His wife.
(c) His sister.
(d) His daughter.
2. What question does reporter Brigitte Klensch ask Charlotte?
(a) If she killed her father.
(b) If she is guilty of tax evasion.
(c) If she was ever married.
(d) If she plans to move.
3. What is Dieter Jorgensen's decision about Charlotte?
(a) She is posing.
(b) She should be hospitalized.
(c) She is perfectly fine.
(d) She is mentally ill.
4. Charlotte tells the group of reporters a story about _____________.
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
5. According to John, Charlotte's story ___________________.
(a) Is too sad to print.
(b) Is not true.
(c) Is the makings of a bestseller.
(d) Is amazing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlotte discuss in the last scene called "Horns"?
2. What name does Ziggy Fluss call Charlotte?
3. What diagnosis does Dieter Jorgensen make about Charlotte?
4. To whom does Alfred will all his belongings?
5. Where do Charlotte and Alfred get the clocks they sell to American soldiers?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)