|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Josef R'diger?
(a) The town mayor.
(b) The museum curator.
(c) Charlotte's neighbor.
(d) A former political prisoner.
2. What sound abruptly ends the sound of music playing as Act 2 begins?
(a) A dog barking.
(b) A gun shot.
(d) The slamming of a prison door.
3. What is Charlotte's given name?
4. The first scene of Act 1 is entitled ____________________________.
(a) A Diary of Sorts.
(b) Memories and Music.
(c) A Lecture on the Phonograph.
(d) And the Band Played On.
5. What does Charlotte show Doug in her basement?
(a) Her wine cellar.
(b) A replica of an old tavern.
(c) Old vaudeville costumes.
(d) Jewish hiding places.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Charlotte been a spy?
2. What document does Alfred complete?
3. The author has written the play so that how many actors portray the characters?
4. What is critical for Doug to believe in order to write Charlotte's story?
5. What did Charlotte's aunt raise?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)