|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While at her aunt's home, Charlotte learns the joys of ______________________.
(b) Playing the violin.
(d) Dressing in women's clothes.
2. What is the name of this scene regarding Charlotte's aunt?
(a) Translating My Life.
(b) Translating Tante Luise.
(c) No Translation Necessary.
(d) Lost in Translation.
3. Alfred asks Charlotte if he can sell clocks ____________________.
(a) In the museum.
(b) On the weekends.
(c) From her basement.
(d) In her yard sale.
4. In the scene "I, Lothar Berfelde" Charlotte talks about being manipulated by what organization?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The Stasi.
(c) The Vatican.
(d) The CIA.
5. With what does Charlotte kill her father?
(a) Rolling pin.
(c) Butcher knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question is asked in the news broadcast?
2. What vandalism recently occurred at Charlotte's home?
3. Why does Charlotte bristle at the reporters' questions?
4. Charlotte tells Doug that her father was ______________.
5. On what topic does Doug want to interview Charlotte in "A Convenient Lapse"?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)