|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alfred asks Charlotte if he can sell clocks ____________________.
(a) On the weekends.
(b) From her basement.
(c) In the museum.
(d) In her yard sale.
2. What does Alfred tell Charlotte to tell the Stasi when they come for her?
(a) The clocks belong to Alfred.
(b) The clocks belong to the museum board.
(c) Alfred is on vacation.
(d) Alfred will be moving to America.
3. John tells Doug that Charlotte is ______________.
(a) An SS agent.
(b) A CIA agent.
(c) A Stasi spy.
(d) An FBI agent.
4. What does Doug call the person Charlotte had informed on?
(c) Mystery Man.
(d) Secret Lover.
5. Who confronts Charlotte in an air raid shelter during the war?
(a) Red Cross workers.
(b) American soldiers.
(c) Former school friends.
(d) SS officers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Doug not take Charlotte's picture?
2. To what country does Charlotte say she is moving?
3. Alfred learns that clocks are a hot commodity to ____________________.
4. In what city does Charlotte live?
5. What would happen if Alfred were to be labeled mentally defective?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)