|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Auf Deutsch" Doug is panicked about _____________________.
(a) His unlawful arrest.
(b) The economy.
(c) SS soldiers.
(d) Not being able to understand German.
2. What does Alfred wear?
(a) A mask.
(b) A toupee.
(d) False teeth.
3. Why does R'diger think Charlotte should lose her medal?
(a) Charlotte and all informants are guilty of a crime.
(b) Charlotte is a transvestite.
(c) Charlotte betrayed a personal friend.
(d) Charlotte does not pay her taxes.
4. Why does Charlotte bristle at the reporters' questions?
(a) She knows they want to try her in the media.
(b) She is innocent of all the charges.
(c) She is not used to such ill treatment.
(d) She knows her answers will implicate her.
5. What is Dieter Jorgensen's decision about Charlotte?
(a) She is perfectly fine.
(b) She should be hospitalized.
(c) She is posing.
(d) She is mentally ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. While at her aunt's home, Charlotte learns the joys of ______________________.
2. Why does the Cultural Minister of Germany present Charlotte with an award?
3. What item does Charlotte place in the center of a table?
4. Who had Charlotte informed on?
5. Where did Charlotte take Alfred after he was released from prison?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)