|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following items is Charlotte not wearing as the play opens?
(a) Stiletto heels.
2. Why does Liptsch believe Charlotte should keep her medal?
(a) The government should not reverse an honor.
(b) Finger pointing will lead to disunity.
(c) Charlotte is very influential.
(d) Charlotte is getting old.
3. Why should a Stasi file not be relied on for accuracy?
(a) Agents had quotas and supervisors.
(b) Too many people had access to them.
(c) Translations were not reliable.
(d) Spies infiltrated the document room.
4. How many times has the Medal of Honor been revoked before?
5. The first scene of Act 1 is entitled ____________________________.
(a) Memories and Music.
(b) And the Band Played On.
(c) A Diary of Sorts.
(d) A Lecture on the Phonograph.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alfred learns that clocks are a hot commodity to ____________________.
2. What did the oath require Charlotte to do?
3. What content does John want to form the basis of Charlotte's stories?
4. For how many years has Charlotte had her phonograph?
5. About what topic does Doug want to write a play?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)