|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Minna Mahlich?
(a) A barmaid.
(b) A spy.
(c) A translationist.
(d) A governess.
2. Into what character does Charlotte abruptly transfer?
(a) Groucho Marks.
(b) John Marks.
(c) John Marker.
(d) Martin Marks.
3. John would like to interview a character he has met in Germany but is afraid his editor will find the story to be __________________.
(c) Old news.
(d) Too extreme.
4. Who provided most of the incriminating evidence against Alfred Kirscher to the Stasi organization?
5. For how long is Charlotte sentenced to the Youth Prison?
(a) 25 years.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 10 years
(d) 4 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a recurring theme in Act 1?
2. What does Charlotte show Doug in her basement?
3. On what does Alfred write a note to Charlotte?
4. Who invented the phonograph?
5. What is the secret code name assigned to Charlotte by the Stasi?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)