|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Charlotte been a spy?
(a) All her adult life.
(b) Six years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Over a year.
2. What does Alfred wear?
(b) False teeth.
(c) A mask.
(d) A toupee.
3. What is the secret code name assigned to Charlotte by the Stasi?
4. Which of the following does not describe Charlotte?
(a) No make-up.
(c) Red dress.
(d) White hair.
5. Who is Ulrike Liptsch?
(a) A trainee of Charlotte's at the museum.
(b) A young transvestite.
(c) A gay union organizer.
(d) A Humboldt University student.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Alfred collect that Charlotte does not?
2. What is the name of this scene regarding Charlotte's aunt?
3. For how many years has Charlotte had her phonograph?
4. Why does R'diger think Charlotte should lose her medal?
5. I AM MY OWN WIFE is the story of whom?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)