|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlotte say she prefers to the radio?
(a) An iPod.
(b) Live music.
(c) A cassette tape.
(d) A phonograph.
2. Who is Josef R'diger?
(a) Charlotte's neighbor.
(b) The town mayor.
(c) A former political prisoner.
(d) The museum curator.
3. What is the one thing that distinguishes Charlotte as a man?
(b) Adam's Apple.
4. Alfred learns that clocks are a hot commodity to ____________________.
(a) SS soldiers.
(b) Swiss tourists.
(c) School children.
(d) American soldiers.
5. Who did Charlotte claim to be in order to visit Alfred in prison?
(a) His sister.
(b) His mother.
(c) His wife.
(d) His daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nationality is Charlotte?
2. About what topic does Doug want to write a play?
3. What type of animal is shown on the poster entitled "His Master's Voice?"
4. How does Tante Luise get Charlotte's father to leave her home?
5. What did Charlotte's aunt raise?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)