|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Cultural Minister of Germany present Charlotte with an award?
(a) For philanthropic work.
(b) For diplomatic services.
(c) For art preservation work.
(d) For preserving German history.
2. Where did Charlotte's aunt live?
(a) East Prussia.
3. Why does Doug not take Charlotte's picture?
(a) He doesn't want her to think he just wants to gawk at her.
(b) His digital card is full.
(c) He forgot his camera.
(d) He is out of film.
4. On what topic does Doug want to interview Charlotte in "A Convenient Lapse"?
(a) Her political positions.
(b) Her Stasi files.
(c) Her religious beliefs.
(d) Her antique sources.
5. What are the primary contents of the museum?
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does Alfred want to play when he is released?
2. What did Charlotte buy from the tavern?
3. Who were frequent patrons of Mulack-Ritze?
4. How does Charlotte end the museum tour?
5. Who is Ziggy Fluss?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)