|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Cultural Minister of Germany present Charlotte with an award?
(a) For philanthropic work.
(b) For diplomatic services.
(c) For preserving German history.
(d) For art preservation work.
2. Who is John Marks?
(a) A Texas lawyer.
(b) A Texas cattleman.
(c) A Texas oilman.
(d) A Texas newsman.
3. How does Charlotte end the museum tour?
(a) By opening the double doors.
(b) By turning off the phonograph.
(c) By turning off the lights.
(d) By asking for a donation.
4. For how many years has Charlotte had her phonograph?
5. Charlotte tells the group of reporters a story about _____________.
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following did Alfred not leave to Charlotte when he died?
2. What does Charlotte show Doug in her basement?
3. The first scene of Act 1 is entitled ____________________________.
4. What does Charlotte admit to coming close to destroying?
5. What does Ziggy Fluss insinuate that Charlotte is trying to avoid by moving?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)