|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charlotte's mother told him that as a man he needed to ____________.
(a) Get a job.
(b) Grow a beard.
(d) Have children.
2. Which of the following does Charlotte's father not threaten to shoot?
(b) His children.
(c) His wife.
(d) SS officers.
3. Why does Dough say he is going to sell his car?
(a) He wants a newer model.
(b) He gets a new car as part of his job.
(c) He is out of grant money.
(d) He no longer needs a car.
4. Where had Charlotte first met Alfred?
(a) The tavern.
(b) An antiques shop.
(c) A cafe.
5. What does Charlotte mean when she says "Museum. Mobel. Manner"?
(a) Museum. War. Courtesy.
(b) Museum. Records. Courtesy.
(c) Museum. Furniture. Men.
(d) Museum. Antiques. Men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Liptsch believe Charlotte should keep her medal?
2. On what does Alfred write a note to Charlotte?
3. Who vandalized Charlotte's museum?
4. Why does Doug return to Mahlsdorf?
5. What is Mulack-Ritze?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)