|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Doug need to believe in order to write about Charlotte?
(a) Charlotte's stories.
(b) Alfred's transcripts.
(c) Neighbor's stories.
(d) SS reports.
2. Who accompanies Doug to the interview to translate?
3. What did Charlotte's aunt raise?
(c) Lots of children.
4. The book, DIE TRANSVESTITEN, discusses the balance of _________________________.
(a) Good and evil in the universe.
(b) Terminal illnesses.
(c) Capitalism and religion.
(d) Male to female substances in each person.
5. What is Mulack-Ritze?
(a) A bridge.
(b) A tavern.
(c) A port city.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What distracts Charlotte as Doug tries to interview her?
2. Why does Dough say he is going to sell his car?
3. What does Charlotte mean when she says "Museum. Mobel. Manner"?
4. The first scene of Act 1 is entitled ____________________________.
5. What happened to Alfred's possessions when he was in jail?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)