|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to John, Charlotte's story ___________________.
(a) Is not true.
(b) Is the makings of a bestseller.
(c) Is too sad to print.
(d) Is amazing.
2. The first scene of Act 1 is entitled ____________________________.
(a) Memories and Music.
(b) A Lecture on the Phonograph.
(c) And the Band Played On.
(d) A Diary of Sorts.
3. I AM MY OWN WIFE is the story of whom?
(a) Charlene von Mufflin.
(b) Charlotte von Maelstrom.
(c) Charlotte von Mahlsdorf.
(d) Charlene van Moore.
4. Who shut down the tavern?
(a) City government.
(b) Neighborhood Watch Association.
(c) The Communist government.
(d) SS soldiers.
5. What is unique about Charlotte?
(a) She is a transvestite.
(b) She is bilingual.
(c) She is a lesbian.
(d) She is bisexual.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Charlotte place in the center of a table?
2. Who is Doug?
3. Who delves into Charlotte's behavior in "Diagnosis"?
4. Who is Josef R'diger?
5. What precious stone is in the phonograph needle?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)