|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Charlotte recreate a tavern in the basement of her museum?
(a) To preserve a piece of history.
(b) To give homosexuals a place to gather.
(c) To provide a stage for performers.
(d) To rebel against conventional society.
2. What nationality is Charlotte?
3. Charlotte survived as a homosexual amidst the cruelty of the Nazis and _________________.
(a) Religious groups.
(b) Gay bashers.
(c) The Communist Party.
(d) Her family.
4. Who was Charlotte's aunt?
(a) Aunt Lulu.
(b) Aunt Lorene.
(c) Aunt Luise.
(d) Aunt Loretta.
5. What is die Gr'nderzeit?
(a) The period in Germany from 1890 to 1900.
(b) A German noodle dish.
(c) A German sports car.
(d) A blessing when someone sneezes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Charlotte and Alfred get the clocks they sell to American soldiers?
2. Doug is impressed by Charlotte's ______________________________.
3. Who provides information about Charlotte and Alfred's clock sales to the Stasi?
4. John would like to interview a character he has met in Germany but is afraid his editor will find the story to be __________________.
5. What does a Stasi agent accuse Alfred of?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)