|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlotte discuss in the last scene called "Horns"?
2. What had Charlotte saved before the Russians could blow it up?
(a) A door.
(b) A diary.
(c) A painting.
(d) A stained glass window.
3. Which of the following does not characterize Charlotte's appearance during the war?
(a) Mother's coat.
(b) Long blonde hair.
(c) Fake glasses.
(d) Girl's shoes.
4. For what publication does John Marks write?
(a) U.S. News & World Report.
(b) The Wall Street Journal.
(c) The New York Times.
(d) The Washington Post.
5. Why does Liptsch believe Charlotte should keep her medal?
(a) Finger pointing will lead to disunity.
(b) The government should not reverse an honor.
(c) Charlotte is getting old.
(d) Charlotte is very influential.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Alfred will all his belongings?
2. What does reporter Karl Henning ask Charlotte?
3. What gives Dieter Jorgensen clues about Charlotte's illness?
4. What is unique about Charlotte?
5. Doug asks Charlotte if she ever wanted to alter _____________ of an antique.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)