|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlotte end the museum tour?
(a) By opening the double doors.
(b) By turning off the lights.
(c) By turning off the phonograph.
(d) By asking for a donation.
2. With what does Charlotte kill her father?
(b) Butcher knife.
(d) Rolling pin.
3. What name does Ziggy Fluss call Charlotte?
(a) The Trannie Granny.
(b) Miss Understanding.
(c) The Fag Hag.
(d) Miss In-Between.
4. On what does Alfred write a note to Charlotte?
(a) A playing card.
(b) A greeting card.
(c) A menu.
(d) A matchbook.
5. Why would agents skew events reported in files?
(a) To but the blame on someone else.
(b) To provide evidence for trials.
(c) To build a case against a suspect.
(d) To put themselves in the best light.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alfred asks Charlotte if he can sell clocks ____________________.
2. What does Alfred wear?
3. Charlotte tells Doug that her father was ______________.
4. What are the primary contents of the museum?
5. While at her aunt's home, Charlotte learns the joys of ______________________.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)