|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlotte end the museum tour?
(a) By turning off the lights.
(b) By opening the double doors.
(c) By turning off the phonograph.
(d) By asking for a donation.
2. Which of the following is not said about Charlotte's hands?
(a) A craftsman's hands.
(b) Delicate as a surgeon's.
(c) The hands of a woodworker.
(d) Definitely a man's hands.
3. While at her aunt's home, Charlotte learns the joys of ______________________.
(a) Playing the violin.
(c) Dressing in women's clothes.
4. What is the name of the animal on the poster?
5. Who accosts Charlotte as she leaves the TV studio?
(a) Gay bashers.
(c) Street gang members.
(d) SS agents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one thing that distinguishes Charlotte as a man?
2. The owner of the tavern wanted the gay clientele because they were well behaved and ____________________.
3. How did Charlotte say she escaped from the Youth Prison?
4. What distracts Charlotte as Doug tries to interview her?
5. What instrument does Alfred want to play when he is released?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)