|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of building to Doug and John visit?
2. How many times has the Medal of Honor been revoked before?
3. In what city does Charlotte live?
4. On what does Alfred write a note to Charlotte?
(a) A menu.
(b) A greeting card.
(c) A playing card.
(d) A matchbook.
5. What sound abruptly ends the sound of music playing as Act 2 begins?
(a) A gun shot.
(b) The slamming of a prison door.
(c) A dog barking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a recurring theme in Act 1?
2. According to Charlotte, what crumbled along with the Berlin wall?
3. Why does Doug not take Charlotte's picture?
4. The owner of the tavern wanted the gay clientele because they were well behaved and ____________________.
5. Who accosts Charlotte as she leaves the TV studio?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)