|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Charlotte and Alfred both have a large collection of?
2. What is Mulack-Ritze?
(a) A tavern.
(b) A port city.
(c) A bridge.
(d) A book.
3. Alfred learns that clocks are a hot commodity to ____________________.
(a) Swiss tourists.
(b) American soldiers.
(c) SS soldiers.
(d) School children.
4. What does Alfred tell Charlotte to tell the Stasi when they come for her?
(a) Alfred is on vacation.
(b) The clocks belong to Alfred.
(c) The clocks belong to the museum board.
(d) Alfred will be moving to America.
5. To whom does Alfred write a letter in the scene, "A Letter from Prison"?
(a) His wife.
(b) The parole board.
(c) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Auf Deutsch" Doug is panicked about _____________________.
2. Where did Charlotte's aunt live?
3. What does the loud music in "The Cross" signify?
4. What type of animal is shown on the poster entitled "His Master's Voice?"
5. What did Charlotte's aunt never wear?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)