|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Charlotte recreate a tavern in the basement of her museum?
(a) To rebel against conventional society.
(b) To give homosexuals a place to gather.
(c) To provide a stage for performers.
(d) To preserve a piece of history.
2. In the scene "I, Lothar Berfelde" Charlotte talks about being manipulated by what organization?
(a) The Vatican.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The Stasi.
3. According to Charlotte, what crumbled along with the Berlin wall?
(a) The Third Reich.
(b) The gay lifestyle.
(c) The euro.
4. What would happen if Alfred were to be labeled mentally defective?
(a) They would be embarrassed.
(b) The arresting officers would be fired.
(c) He would be put in an asylum.
(d) He could not stand trial.
5. At what time of year does Charlotte tell Doug to come to Germany?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not said about Charlotte's hands?
2. Charlotte leaves the stage and returns with __________________.
3. What document does Alfred complete?
4. According to John, Charlotte's file portrays her as what?
5. What is a form of autism in adults?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)