|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Liptsch believe Charlotte should keep her medal?
(a) Charlotte is very influential.
(b) Charlotte is getting old.
(c) The government should not reverse an honor.
(d) Finger pointing will lead to disunity.
2. The author has written the play so that how many actors portray the characters?
3. How did Charlotte say she escaped from the Youth Prison?
(a) When the Russians bombed and the walls fell down.
(b) By offering a guard cigarettes.
(c) During a fire drill.
(d) By tunnelling out in the winter.
4. What had Charlotte received in exchange for revealing information about Alfred?
(a) A passport.
(b) A mansion.
5. Why was Charlotte's museum vandalized?
(a) Because she was a homosexual.
(b) Because the admission was too high.
(c) Because she was a spy.
(d) Because it was prejudiced against gays.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Charlotte and Alfred get the clocks they sell to American soldiers?
2. What precious stone is in the phonograph needle?
3. Where does Doug plan to sleep while in Germany?
4. What distracts Charlotte as Doug tries to interview her?
5. To whom does Alfred write a letter in the scene, "A Letter from Prison"?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)