|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ziggy Fluss insinuate that Charlotte is trying to avoid by moving?
(a) Prosecution for a crime.
(b) A love affair gone bad.
(c) A tarnished reputation.
(d) Paying taxes.
2. At what time of year does Charlotte tell Doug to come to Germany?
3. What does Alfred tell Charlotte to tell the Stasi when they come for her?
(a) Alfred will be moving to America.
(b) The clocks belong to the museum board.
(c) The clocks belong to Alfred.
(d) Alfred is on vacation.
4. For how long is Charlotte sentenced to the Youth Prison?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 10 years
(d) 25 years.
5. Charlotte recalls her Tante Louise telling her to be as smart as __________________.
(a) The snakes.
(b) A whip.
(c) A razor.
(d) A tack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the loud music in "The Cross" signify?
2. How does Tante Luise get Charlotte's father to leave her home?
3. Where did Charlotte take Alfred after he was released from prison?
4. According to Charlotte, what crumbled along with the Berlin wall?
5. Why does Doug return to Mahlsdorf?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)