|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Charlotte as the play begins?
2. How many records has Charlotte had during her lifetime?
3. In the scene "I, Lothar Berfelde" Charlotte talks about being manipulated by what organization?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The Stasi.
(d) The Vatican.
4. What is the name of this scene regarding Charlotte's aunt?
(a) Lost in Translation.
(b) No Translation Necessary.
(c) Translating Tante Luise.
(d) Translating My Life.
5. Which of the following is not an affliction from which Alfred suffers?
(b) Dizzy spells.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accompanies Doug to the interview to translate?
2. Which of the following did Alfred not leave to Charlotte when he died?
3. What is Dieter Jorgensen's decision about Charlotte?
4. Which of the following does not describe German clocks?
5. Who shut down the tavern?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)