|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Charlotte, all Alfred had left were _______________.
(b) A few euros.
(c) Phonograph records.
(d) Scraps of paper.
2. What question is asked in the news broadcast?
(a) If Charlotte should be forced to give up her Medal of Honor.
(b) If Charlotte should be forced to give up the museum.
(c) If Charlotte should be forced to move from her home.
(d) If Charlotte should be forced to testify.
3. What does Doug call the person Charlotte had informed on?
(c) Secret Lover.
(d) Mystery Man.
4. Who is Ulrike Liptsch?
(a) A young transvestite.
(b) A trainee of Charlotte's at the museum.
(c) A gay union organizer.
(d) A Humboldt University student.
5. Charlotte does not know if she would have survived the horrible times in her life without what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of animal is shown on the poster entitled "His Master's Voice?"
2. Charlotte deflects Doug's questions by commenting on __________________________.
3. Alfred learns that clocks are a hot commodity to ____________________.
4. To what country does Charlotte say she is moving?
5. Doug is impressed by Charlotte's ______________________________.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)