|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mulack-Ritze?
(a) A port city.
(b) A bridge.
(c) A tavern.
(d) A book.
2. What is die Gr'nderzeit?
(a) The period in Germany from 1890 to 1900.
(b) A German noodle dish.
(c) A blessing when someone sneezes.
(d) A German sports car.
3. Charlotte recalls her Tante Louise telling her to be as smart as __________________.
(a) The snakes.
(b) A tack.
(c) A whip.
(d) A razor.
4. Who delves into Charlotte's behavior in "Diagnosis"?
(b) A pyschiatrist.
(c) Her mother.
5. Why were the Stasi concerned when they found out Alfred was a homosexual?
(a) He might have abused young boys.
(b) He might have influenced young boys.
(c) He might be labeled mentally defective.
(d) He might have infected others with the AIDS virus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has been blacked out in Charlotte's Stasi file?
2. According to Charlotte, all Alfred had left were _______________.
3. In the "Listening" scene, Doug tells Charlotte that he will send her _______________.
4. What item does Charlotte place in the center of a table?
5. What distracts Charlotte as Doug tries to interview her?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)