|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had Charlotte informed on?
(a) An SS soldier.
(b) A former lover.
(c) Her father.
(d) An antiques dealer.
2. What does Charlotte say she prefers to the radio?
(a) An iPod.
(b) A cassette tape.
(c) A phonograph.
(d) Live music.
3. Who provided most of the incriminating evidence against Alfred Kirscher to the Stasi organization?
4. What does the loud music in "The Cross" signify?
(a) A concert.
(b) A parade.
(c) A riot.
(d) A news broadcast.
5. What is unique about Charlotte?
(a) She is a transvestite.
(b) She is a lesbian.
(c) She is bisexual.
(d) She is bilingual.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of building to Doug and John visit?
2. Charlotte does not know if she would have survived the horrible times in her life without what?
3. Alfred asks Charlotte if he can sell clocks ____________________.
4. For what publication does John Marks write?
5. Who accompanies Doug to the interview to translate?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)