|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the topic of the scene titled "Vaterland"?
(a) Charlotte's boyhood.
(b) French history.
(c) Austrian politics.
(d) The industrial revolution.
2. For what publication does John Marks write?
(a) The Washington Post.
(b) The New York Times.
(c) U.S. News & World Report.
(d) The Wall Street Journal.
3. The author has written the play so that how many actors portray the characters?
4. What question is asked in the news broadcast?
(a) If Charlotte should be forced to give up the museum.
(b) If Charlotte should be forced to give up her Medal of Honor.
(c) If Charlotte should be forced to testify.
(d) If Charlotte should be forced to move from her home.
5. Charlotte leaves the stage and returns with __________________.
(a) An iPod.
(b) A phonograph.
(c) A cup of tea.
(d) A laptop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Doug plan to sleep while in Germany?
2. What does a Stasi agent accuse Alfred of?
3. How old is Charlotte as the play begins?
4. What did Charlotte buy from the tavern?
5. What does Doug argue with John about in "Abdication"?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)