|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Doug have his first interview with Charlotte?
(a) January, 2003.
(b) January, 1973.
(c) January, 1983.
2. Who provided most of the incriminating evidence against Alfred Kirscher to the Stasi organization?
3. What is a recurring theme in Act 1?
(a) Charlotte's love of phonographs.
(b) The power to overcome obstacles.
(c) The terror inflicted by the Nazis.
(d) The search for love.
4. Who is Dieter Jorgensen?
(a) A physician.
(b) A psychiatrist.
(c) A minister.
(d) An accountant.
5. What is the name of the animal on the poster?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a form of autism in adults?
2. What does Doug argue with John about in "Abdication"?
3. What has been blacked out in Charlotte's Stasi file?
4. What did the oath require Charlotte to do?
5. What had Charlotte saved before the Russians could blow it up?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)