|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Alfred Kirschner?
(a) A guard.
(b) A prisoner.
(c) An author.
(d) An antiques dealer.
2. What vandalism recently occurred at Charlotte's home?
(a) Someone painted obscenities on her house.
(b) Someone threw a rock through her window.
(c) Someone set a fire in the garage.
(d) Someone ripped out her shrubs and flowers.
3. To whom does Alfred will all his belongings?
(a) His nephew.
(c) The church.
(d) His brother.
4. What had Charlotte received in exchange for revealing information about Alfred?
(a) A passport.
(c) A mansion.
5. What does Doug request of Charlotte before he begins writing?
(d) Historical documents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Into what character does Charlotte abruptly transfer?
2. Which of the following does not describe Charlotte?
3. The author has written the play so that how many actors portray the characters?
4. In "Auf Deutsch" Doug is panicked about _____________________.
5. About what topic does Doug want to write a play?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)