|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlotte show Doug in her basement?
(a) Her wine cellar.
(b) Jewish hiding places.
(c) A replica of an old tavern.
(d) Old vaudeville costumes.
2. What is Mulack-Ritze?
(a) A book.
(b) A tavern.
(c) A bridge.
(d) A port city.
3. Who follows the American soldiers who buy the clocks?
(a) School children.
(b) Customs officials.
(c) Antiques dealers.
(d) Police officers.
4. Who is Dieter Jorgensen?
(a) A minister.
(b) A physician.
(c) A psychiatrist.
(d) An accountant.
5. Which of the following miniature pieces does Charlotte not remove from the jewelry box?
(a) Cherry pitter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accompanies Doug to the interview to translate?
2. Why does Charlotte bristle at the reporters' questions?
3. What did Charlotte buy from the tavern?
4. To whom does Alfred will all his belongings?
5. What is Dieter Jorgensen's decision about Charlotte?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)