|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would happen if Alfred were to be labeled mentally defective?
(a) He would be put in an asylum.
(b) He could not stand trial.
(c) The arresting officers would be fired.
(d) They would be embarrassed.
2. Why does Charlotte bristle at the reporters' questions?
(a) She knows her answers will implicate her.
(b) She is not used to such ill treatment.
(c) She knows they want to try her in the media.
(d) She is innocent of all the charges.
3. What does Doug argue with John about in "Abdication"?
(a) What he is going to write.
(b) Who is going to photograph Charlotte.
(c) Who has rights to the story.
(d) Who will be in Charlotte's will.
4. How many times has the Medal of Honor been revoked before?
5. What does the loud music in "The Cross" signify?
(a) A parade.
(b) A news broadcast.
(c) A riot.
(d) A concert.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who provided most of the incriminating evidence against Alfred Kirscher to the Stasi organization?
2. Charlotte survived as a homosexual amidst the cruelty of the Nazis and _________________.
3. The owner of the tavern wanted the gay clientele because they were well behaved and ____________________.
4. In "Auf Deutsch" Doug is panicked about _____________________.
5. Who is Minna Mahlich?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)