|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take for Charlotte to repair her home?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 13 weeks.
(c) 13 years.
(d) 13 months.
2. What may Charlotte receive for her efforts in spying on Alfred?
(a) A promotion.
(b) A huge raise.
(c) An extended vacation.
(d) An island home.
3. What does reporter Karl Henning ask Charlotte?
(a) If she informed on Alfred.
(b) If she appraised antiques for the Stasi.
(c) If she informed on her neighbors.
(d) If she dodged her taxes.
4. For how long is Charlotte sentenced to the Youth Prison?
(a) 25 years.
(b) 10 years
(c) 4 months.
(d) 4 years.
5. What did Charlotte buy from the tavern?
(c) All the furniture.
(d) Dishes and glassware.
Short Answer Questions
1. The book, DIE TRANSVESTITEN, discusses the balance of _________________________.
2. Who confronts Charlotte in an air raid shelter during the war?
3. What does Charlotte admit to coming close to destroying?
4. Which of the following does Charlotte's father not threaten to shoot?
5. What precious stone is in the phonograph needle?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)