|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one thing that distinguishes Charlotte as a man?
(d) Adam's Apple.
2. When was the museum tavern open?
(b) Sunday afternoons.
(c) Friday and Saturday nights.
3. What do Charlotte and Alfred both have a large collection of?
4. Who is Ziggy Fluss?
(a) A puppeteer.
(b) A celebrity transvestite.
(c) A talk show host.
(d) A comedian.
5. Why are Charlotte and Alfred's friends remaining silent during his incarceration?
(a) They have also been arrested.
(b) They do not know where Alfred is.
(c) They are all on holiday.
(d) They are afraid of being found guilty by association.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were the Stasi concerned when they found out Alfred was a homosexual?
2. What is the secret code name assigned to Charlotte by the Stasi?
3. How many records has Charlotte had during her lifetime?
4. Alfred learns that clocks are a hot commodity to ____________________.
5. Which of the following does Charlotte's father not threaten to shoot?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)