|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does R'diger think Charlotte should lose her medal?
(a) Charlotte does not pay her taxes.
(b) Charlotte and all informants are guilty of a crime.
(c) Charlotte is a transvestite.
(d) Charlotte betrayed a personal friend.
2. What is Charlotte's given name?
3. The book, DIE TRANSVESTITEN, discusses the balance of _________________________.
(a) Good and evil in the universe.
(b) Capitalism and religion.
(c) Terminal illnesses.
(d) Male to female substances in each person.
4. John Marks writes to his friend, Doug, about events in which country?
5. What question is asked in the news broadcast?
(a) If Charlotte should be forced to testify.
(b) If Charlotte should be forced to give up the museum.
(c) If Charlotte should be forced to give up her Medal of Honor.
(d) If Charlotte should be forced to move from her home.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what does Alfred write a note to Charlotte?
2. Who confronts Charlotte in an air raid shelter during the war?
3. Why does Charlotte bristle at the reporters' questions?
4. Who shut down the tavern?
5. Why are Charlotte and Alfred's friends remaining silent during his incarceration?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)