|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlotte end the museum tour?
(a) By asking for a donation.
(b) By turning off the phonograph.
(c) By turning off the lights.
(d) By opening the double doors.
2. Charlotte leaves the stage and returns with __________________.
(a) A phonograph.
(b) A cup of tea.
(c) A laptop.
(d) An iPod.
3. Charlotte's mother told him that as a man he needed to ____________.
(b) Grow a beard.
(c) Get a job.
(d) Have children.
4. What question does reporter Brigitte Klensch ask Charlotte?
(a) If she killed her father.
(b) If she was ever married.
(c) If she is guilty of tax evasion.
(d) If she plans to move.
5. What happened to Alfred's possessions when he was in jail?
(a) They were robbed from his home.
(b) They were lost in a fire.
(c) The Stasi impounded them.
(d) Charlotte gave them away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following miniature pieces does Charlotte not remove from the jewelry box?
2. Why does Charlotte bristle at the reporters' questions?
3. Who is Minna Mahlich?
4. What item does Charlotte place in the center of a table?
5. What does Charlotte mean when she says "Museum. Mobel. Manner"?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)