|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dough say he is going to sell his car?
(a) He is out of grant money.
(b) He gets a new car as part of his job.
(c) He wants a newer model.
(d) He no longer needs a car.
2. How does Charlotte end the museum tour?
(a) By turning off the phonograph.
(b) By opening the double doors.
(c) By asking for a donation.
(d) By turning off the lights.
3. How does Tante Luise get Charlotte's father to leave her home?
(a) Calls the police.
(b) Shoots at him.
(c) Threatens to kill Charlotte.
(d) Gives him money.
4. Charlotte deflects Doug's questions by commenting on __________________________.
(a) The sweater she made for Alfred.
(b) The national election.
(c) The weather.
(d) A dinner party she is hosting.
5. What question does reporter Brigitte Klensch ask Charlotte?
(a) If she plans to move.
(b) If she killed her father.
(c) If she was ever married.
(d) If she is guilty of tax evasion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Charlotte received in exchange for revealing information about Alfred?
2. Charlotte deflects Ziggy's question by talking about ___________________.
3. Who is Dieter Jorgensen?
4. Who accosts Charlotte as she leaves the TV studio?
5. According to Charlotte, all Alfred had left were _______________.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)