|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not said about Charlotte's hands?
(a) Definitely a man's hands.
(b) A craftsman's hands.
(c) Delicate as a surgeon's.
(d) The hands of a woodworker.
2. Why were the Stasi concerned when they found out Alfred was a homosexual?
(a) He might have abused young boys.
(b) He might have influenced young boys.
(c) He might be labeled mentally defective.
(d) He might have infected others with the AIDS virus.
3. While at her aunt's home, Charlotte learns the joys of ______________________.
(a) Playing the violin.
(b) Dressing in women's clothes.
4. At what time of year does Charlotte tell Doug to come to Germany?
5. What vandalism recently occurred at Charlotte's home?
(a) Someone painted obscenities on her house.
(b) Someone threw a rock through her window.
(c) Someone ripped out her shrubs and flowers.
(d) Someone set a fire in the garage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Doug not tell Charlotte he is studying all the time?
2. What is the one thing that distinguishes Charlotte as a man?
3. Charlotte tells the group of reporters a story about _____________.
4. Whose answering machine picks up in "Eine Spende"?
5. In the "Listening" scene, Doug tells Charlotte that he will send her _______________.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)