|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the museum tavern open?
(c) Friday and Saturday nights.
(d) Sunday afternoons.
2. Doug asks Charlotte if she ever wanted to alter _____________ of an antique.
(a) The veneer.
3. Who follows the American soldiers who buy the clocks?
(a) Antiques dealers.
(b) Customs officials.
(c) School children.
(d) Police officers.
4. What is the name of the animal on the poster?
5. How did Charlotte say she escaped from the Youth Prison?
(a) During a fire drill.
(b) By tunnelling out in the winter.
(c) By offering a guard cigarettes.
(d) When the Russians bombed and the walls fell down.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dough say he is going to sell his car?
2. Which of the following does Charlotte's father not threaten to shoot?
3. John tells Doug that Charlotte's story sounds like _____________________.
4. What does Doug mistakenly tell his German class that he is wearing?
5. How old is Charlotte as the play begins?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)