1. The author has written the play so that how many actors portray the characters?
2. I AM MY OWN WIFE is the story of whom?
(a) Charlotte von Maelstrom.
(b) Charlene von Mufflin.
(c) Charlene van Moore.
(d) Charlotte von Mahlsdorf.
3. What is unique about Charlotte?
(a) She is bilingual.
(b) She is bisexual.
(c) She is a lesbian.
(d) She is a transvestite.
4. How old is Charlotte as the play begins?
5. Which of the following items is Charlotte not wearing as the play opens?
(d) Stiletto heels.
6. Charlotte leaves the stage and returns with __________________.
(a) A phonograph.
(b) A laptop.
(c) A cup of tea.
(d) An iPod.
7. The first scene of Act 1 is entitled ____________________________.
(a) Memories and Music.
(b) A Diary of Sorts.
(c) And the Band Played On.
(d) A Lecture on the Phonograph.
8. What nationality is Charlotte?
9. Who invented the phonograph?
(a) Marie Curie.
(b) John Glenn.
(c) Albert Einstein.
(d) Thomas Edison.
This section contains 3,583 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)