1. When was Malala Yousafzai born?
July 12, 1997.
2. What is the name of the village where Malala Yousafzai born?
3. What organization claimed responsibility for the shooting of Malala Yousafzai?
4. Malala says in Chapter 1: “A Daughter is Born” that her father named her after a folk heroine from what culture?
The Pashtun people.
5. How many times per day does Malala say her mother prays in Chapter 1: “A Daughter is Born”?
6. Malala says that her ancestors arrived in Swat in what century in Chapter 1: “A Daughter is Born”?
The fifteenth century.
7. What are the names of Malala's younger brothers?
Khushal and Atal.
8. What is the name of Malala's father?
This section contains 4,484 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)