|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 23 - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Pakistani television series does Malala describe the people of her country being obsessed with in Chapter 17: “Praying to Be Tall”?
(a) The Rising Sun.
(b) Shaka Laka Boom Boom.
(c) Where East Meets West.
(d) Beyond the Call of Duty.
2. Malala claims in Chapter 20: “Who Is Malala?” "I love physics because it is about" what?
3. Who was Malala's kindergarten teacher?
(a) Miss Shazia.
(b) Miss Jajai.
(c) Miss Hammeda.
(d) Miss Ulfat.
4. What are the names of Malala's younger brothers?
(a) Ziauddin and Atal.
(b) Akbar and Shaheen.
(c) Khanjee and Faiz.
(d) Khushal and Atal.
5. Where did the dancer Shabana live in Mingora?
(c) Spal Bandi.
(d) Banr Bazaar.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Malala was shot, her father was at the Swat Press Club for a meeting of what organization?
2. What does "IDP" refer to in Malala's narrative?
3. On what day of a newborn child's life does the family traditionally celebrate in Malala's culture?
4. What organization for equal rights for Pashtuns did Ziauddin become general secretary of while he was in college?
5. What day was designated as Malala Day by the United Nations?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)