|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 23 - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Malala Yousafzai born?
(a) July 12, 1997.
(b) October 18, 1998.
(c) May 5, 1997.
(d) October 8, 1995.
2. Under General Zia's Presidency in Pakistan, how much weight were judges supposed to give to a woman's testimony compared to the testimony of a man?
(a) One third.
(b) One quarter.
(c) Three fourths.
(d) One half.
3. What hospital was Malala taken to in Peshawar in Chapter 21: “God, I Entrust Her to You”?
(a) Rawalpindi Central Hospital.
(b) The Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
(c) The Shayatin Regional Hospital.
(d) The Combined Military Hospital.
4. In what year was the nation of Pakistan created?
5. What is the name of Madam Maryam's two-year-old daughter that she brought on the school trip in Chapter 19: “A Private Talibanization”?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was accused of being part of a plot to blow up Musharraf ’s convoy in Rawalpindi in December 2003?
2. Who was Ziauddin's former college rival that became a journalist in Islamabad and organized a conference on the Taliban situation in Swat?
3. Where was Osama bin Laden living when the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center occurred?
4. On what date did Benazir Bhutto return to Pakistan after nine years in exile?
5. Where did Raymond Davis shoot and kill two men who had approached his car on a motorbike in Chapter 17: “Praying to Be Tall”?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)