|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapters 19 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Part III of Malala's autobiography?
(a) I Am Afraid.
(b) The Valley of Death.
(c) Between Life and Death.
(d) Three Girls, Three Bullets.
2. Who is the author of The Alchemist?
(a) Salman Rushdie.
(b) Paullo Coelho.
(c) Mahatma Gandhi.
(d) Sharafat Ali.
3. How many times does Malala say her family moved by the time she was thirteen in Chapter 8: “The Autumn of the Earthquake”?
4. Who was the Christian woman that was sentenced to death by hanging in November of 2010 for insulting the Muslim faith, according to Malala in Chapter 17: “Praying to Be Tall”?
(b) Benazir Bhutto.
(c) Asia Bibi.
(d) Tor Pekai.
5. What percentage of Pakistanis are Muslim today, according to Malala in Chapter 7: “The Mufti Who Tried to Close Our School”?
Short Answer Questions
1. What cousin of Malala's did her family meet up with in Abbottabad in Chapter 15: “Leaving the Valley”?
2. What American young adult series does Malala describe reading with her friend Moniba in Chapter 9: “Radio Mullah”?
3. What does "IDP" refer to in Malala's narrative?
4. What was the name of Nasir Pacha's wife in Chapter 3: “Growing Up in a School”?
5. What is the name of Malala's cousin that she shared a room with so that the cousin could attend school in Chapter 6: “Children of the Rubbish Mountain”?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)