|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapters 17 - 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Malala say she wanted to be while all her friends wanted to be doctors in Chapter 11: “The Clever Class”?
(a) A politician.
(b) An actress.
(c) An inventor.
(d) A lawyer.
2. Who was Ziauddin's friend from his village that worked as an electrician and gave Ziauddin money when he was in college?
(a) Shabbaz Sharif.
(b) Sharafat Ali.
(d) Abdul Rashid.
3. What Indian children's series was Malala's favorite program when her family got a television in Chapter 6: “Children of the Rubbish Mountain”?
(a) Shaka Laka Boom Boom.
(b) Beyond the Call of Duty.
(c) A Second Life.
(d) Between Life and Death.
4. How tall was Malala when she says she stopped growing at age thirteen?
5. What is the national language of Pakistan?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Malala's best friend and academic rival that she describes as being constantly on guard, fearful that her brothers would find her guilty of some infraction and make her stop attending school?
2. How much money did the Americans give as "blood money" for the civilians that Raymond Davis shot, according to Malala in Chapter 17: “Praying to Be Tall”?
3. What Pakistani television series does Malala describe the people of her country being obsessed with in Chapter 17: “Praying to Be Tall”?
4. What does Malala describe as the class she struggled most with in school in Chapter 11: “The Clever Class”?
5. What was the first school blown up by the Taliban that Malala describes in Chapter 11: “The Clever Class”?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)