|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does Ruth tell Robert as he embraces her?
2. As Part I, Chapter 6 opens, what year is it?
3. How many stakes does Robert use at the end of Chapter 2?
4. What other epidemic does Robert feel was caused by vampires?
5. In Part II, Chapter 10, how does Robert decide he needs to study the problem?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What two important items did the vampires destroy after Robert's watch stopped, and why were they so important?
This section contains 1,126 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)