|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Robert look upon the routine between him and Ben in Part III, Chapter 15?
(a) As a pleasant escape from reality.
(b) As a game.
(c) As a chore.
(d) As a necessary evil.
2. In Part III, Chapter 18, what does Robert wake up doing?
(a) Walking in his sleep.
(b) Calling Ruth's name.
(c) Pushing Ruth off of the bed.
(d) Shouting Virginia's name.
3. What does Ruth leave for Robert when she leaves his house?
(b) A rose.
(c) A mess.
(d) A note.
4. What other epidemic does Robert feel was caused by vampires?
(a) The American Indian smallpox plague.
(b) The bubonic plague.
(c) Ebola virus.
(d) Influenza pandemic.
5. In Part II, Chapter 14, Robert comes up with a psychological explanation as a new perspective on the way vampires act. To what does he compare this psychological explanation?
(a) Hysterical blindness.
(b) The blind faith of cult members.
(c) Mass suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of Part II, Chapter 14, what does Robert realize has never been the answer?
2. In Part III, Chapter 16, Robert brings Ruth back to his house. What does he wonder about her?
3. On what type of note does the relationship between Robert and Ruth begin?
4. What does Robert notice Ruth is wearing as she sleeps?
5. In the final days of the plague, two phenomena erupted. What was one?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)