|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part III, Chapter 17, what does Ruth say when Robert asks if he can test her blood now?
(a) She agrees.
(b) She asks him to wait until the next morning because she feels ill.
(c) She screams at him and throws her dinner plate against the wall.
(d) She politely declines.
2. In Part III, Chapter 15, what year is it?
3. In Part III, Chapter 17, what does Robert tell Ruth is the only way to fight living vampires?
(a) Kill them first.
4. In Part II, Chapter 12, what does Robert find that gives him a glimmer of hope?
(a) A shiny penny.
(b) The cure for the epidemic.
(c) A scrawny dog.
(d) A $100 bill.
5. What does Robert want Ruth to do in the beginning of Part III, Chapter 18?
(a) Stay with him.
(b) Kiss him.
(c) Tell him the truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Robert as he watches Ben's execution?
2. In Part III, Chapter 15, what has Robert gained?
3. How many attempts does it take Robert to learn how to use the second instrument he obtains in Part II, Chapter 11?
4. What does Robert do when he gets frustrated in Part II, Chapter 12?
5. In Part III, Chapter 17, what does Ruth agree to allow Robert to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Part II, Chapter 12, what other discoveries does Robert make while experimenting on the bacterium?
2. In Part II, Chapter 13, what does Robert see that fills him with joy?
3. In Part III, Chapter 18, what does Robert see and hear when he wakes up in the middle of the night?
4. How does Robert meet Ruth in Part III, Chapter 15?
5. What is Robert's reaction to Ben's death at the hands of the men in dark suits?
6. Why does Robert think that vampires have issues with crosses, mirrors, etc.?
7. In Part III, Chapter 19, what does the letter that Ruth wrote to Robert say?
8. In Part II, Chapter 11, how many types of vampires does Robert think there are? Describe the hypothesis Robert forms about these different types..
9. Why does Robert think he is immune to the vampire plague?
10. Robert has decided to surrender to the new breed of vampires. What happens when he tries to do so?
This section contains 851 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)