|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what type of note does the relationship between Robert and Ruth begin?
(a) A positive note.
(b) A loving note.
(c) A note of distrust.
(d) A blind attraction note.
2. What does Ruth say she doesn't care about in Part III, Chapter 16?
(a) What they have for dinner.
(c) If she dies.
(d) If she ever sees another human.
3. In Part II, Chapter 13, what does Robert discover that makes him overjoyed?
(a) Another live human being.
(b) An animal curled up comfortably on his front porch.
(c) The hamburger and milk bowls are empty and the garlic ring intact.
(d) A stash of love letters from his dead wife.
4. In Part II, Chapter 12, what does Robert find that gives him a glimmer of hope?
(a) A $100 bill.
(b) The cure for the epidemic.
(c) A shiny penny.
(d) A scrawny dog.
5. What does Robert berate himself for forgetting in Part III, Chapter 19?
(a) The answer is out there.
(b) Bacteria can mutate.
(c) Trust no one.
(d) Vampires lie.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part III, Chapter 15, what has Robert gained?
2. When Part IV, Chapter 20 begins, what year is it?
3. What happens to Robert as he watches Ben's execution?
4. Where is Ruth when Robert wakes up in Part III, Chapter 18?
5. What has Robert resolved to do when the vampires of the new society come for him?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)