|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with the first instrument Robert obtains in Part II, Chapter 11?
(a) It is of inferior quality.
(b) It is broken.
(c) It is far too advanced for him to learn how to use it.
(d) It is the wrong instrument for what he needs to do.
2. Why does Robert think he is immune to the plague?
(a) He doesn't know.
(b) He injected himself with tiny amounts of vampire blood.
(c) He thinks it is genetic.
(d) He was bitten by a vampire bat during the war.
3. What does Robert berate himself for forgetting in Part III, Chapter 19?
(a) The answer is out there.
(b) Trust no one.
(c) Bacteria can mutate.
(d) Vampires lie.
4. What happens that makes Robert believe that Ruth might be infected?
(a) She refuses to eat dinner with him.
(b) She sleeps all day.
(c) She is beginning to smell bad.
(d) She gags when he shoves mashed garlic under her nose.
5. According to Ruth, what is the purpose of the vampire society?
(a) To rule the world.
(b) To make the world a better place.
(c) To overtake the weaker vampires and enslave them.
(d) To rebuild society with their kind.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part II, Chapter 14, Robert realizes that he no longer needs what to escape?
2. What does Ruth tell Robert as he embraces her?
3. What does Robert do to Ruth as he embraces her?
4. How does Robert look upon the routine between him and Ben in Part III, Chapter 15?
5. What has Robert resolved to do when the vampires of the new society come for him?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)