|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Robert think he is immune to the plague?
(a) He was bitten by a vampire bat during the war.
(b) He injected himself with tiny amounts of vampire blood.
(c) He doesn't know.
(d) He thinks it is genetic.
2. What does Robert notice Ruth is wearing as she sleeps?
(a) A tiny gold cross.
(b) A wedding ring.
(c) A tracking device.
(d) Skimpy lingerie.
3. What does Robert win in Part II, Chapter 13?
(a) The trust of his new companion.
(b) The lottery.
(c) Ben's loyalty.
(d) A new car.
4. What does Ruth tell Robert as he embraces her?
(a) That she loves him and wants him to run away with her.
(b) That there is no hope for them.
(c) That she has been watching him for some time.
(d) That it would be better if they were all dead.
5. In the final days of the plague, two phenomena erupted. What was one?
(a) Vigilante patrol.
(b) Yellow journalism.
(c) Marshal law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robert do when he gets frustrated in Part II, Chapter 12?
2. Ruth is a(n) ___________________.
3. According to Ruth, what is the purpose of the vampire society?
4. What does Robert ask of Ruth that makes her angry?
5. Where is Ruth when Robert wakes up in Part III, Chapter 18?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)