|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the final days of the plague, two phenomena erupted. What was one?
(a) Marshal law.
(c) Yellow journalism.
(d) Vigilante patrol.
2. In Part III, Chapter 15, what has Robert gained?
(a) A new hobby.
(c) A new attitude.
(d) A new perspective.
3. What does Robert do to Ruth as he embraces her?
(a) Hugs her too tightly.
(b) Draws blood.
(c) Takes the money she stole from him out of her pocket.
(d) Holds a cross against her skin.
4. Why does Robert think he is immune to the plague?
(a) He injected himself with tiny amounts of vampire blood.
(b) He was bitten by a vampire bat during the war.
(c) He doesn't know.
(d) He thinks it is genetic.
5. In Part II, Chapter 14, Robert comes up with a psychological explanation as a new perspective on the way vampires act. To what does he compare this psychological explanation?
(a) The blind faith of cult members.
(c) Hysterical blindness.
(d) Mass suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part II, Chapter 12, what does Robert find that gives him a glimmer of hope?
2. How many attempts does it take Robert to learn how to use the second instrument he obtains in Part II, Chapter 11?
3. What does Ruth do to Robert at the end of Part III, Chapter 18?
4. In Part III, Chapter 16, Robert brings Ruth back to his house. What does he wonder about her?
5. What emotion does Robert feel for the vampires who don't belong to the new society?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)