|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robert want Ruth to do in the beginning of Part III, Chapter 18?
(a) Stay with him.
(b) Kiss him.
(d) Tell him the truth.
2. Who does Ruth say killed her husband?
3. What is wrong with the first instrument Robert obtains in Part II, Chapter 11?
(a) It is broken.
(b) It is far too advanced for him to learn how to use it.
(c) It is the wrong instrument for what he needs to do.
(d) It is of inferior quality.
4. What does Ruth say she doesn't care about in Part III, Chapter 16?
(a) If she ever sees another human.
(b) What they have for dinner.
(c) If she dies.
5. What do Robert and Ruth discuss over supper?
(a) Her broken spirit.
(b) Rap music.
(c) Life's quirks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What new fear does Robert develop toward the end of Part II, Chapter 13?
2. What has Robert resolved to do when the vampires of the new society come for him?
3. In Part II, Chapter 12, what does Robert feel the world has fallen to?
4. What does Robert do to Ruth as he embraces her?
5. In Part II, Chapter 14, Robert comes up with a psychological explanation as a new perspective on the way vampires act. To what does he compare this psychological explanation?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)