Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what type of note does the relationship between Robert and Ruth begin?
(a) A positive note.
(b) A loving note.
(c) A note of distrust.
(d) A blind attraction note.
2. What does Ruth say she doesn't care about in Part III, Chapter 16?
(a) What they have for dinner.
(c) If she dies.
(d) If she ever sees another human.
3. In Part II, Chapter 13, what does Robert discover that makes him overjoyed?
(a) Another live human being.
(b) An animal curled up comfortably on his front porch.
(c) The hamburger and milk bowls are empty and the garlic ring intact.
(d) A stash of love letters from his dead wife.
4. In Part II, Chapter 12, what does Robert find that gives him a glimmer of hope?
(a) A $100 bill.
(b) The cure for the epidemic.
(c) A shiny penny.
(d) A scrawny dog.
5. What does Robert berate himself for forgetting in Part III, Chapter 19?
(a) The answer is out there.
(b) Bacteria can mutate.
(c) Trust no one.
(d) Vampires lie.
6. In Part III, Chapter 15, what has Robert gained?
(a) A new perspective.
(b) A new attitude.
(c) A new hobby.
7. When Part IV, Chapter 20 begins, what year is it?
8. What happens to Robert as he watches Ben's execution?
(a) His eyes fill with tears.
(b) He feels as if Ben is finally free.
(c) He gets physically ill.
(d) He faints.
9. Where is Ruth when Robert wakes up in Part III, Chapter 18?
(a) Outside with the vampires.
(b) Standing in the living room.
(d) In bed beside him.
10. What has Robert resolved to do when the vampires of the new society come for him?
(b) Spray the crowd with bullets.
(c) Fight to the death.
(d) Run away.
11. In Part II, Chapter 11, what instrument does Robert obtain to further study the characteristics that make vampires what they are?
(a) A telescope.
(b) A microscope.
(c) A bioscope.
(d) An electroscope
12. In Part III, Chapter 17, what does Robert tell Ruth is the only way to fight living vampires?
(c) Kill them first.
13. What do Robert and Ruth discuss over supper?
(a) Rap music.
(b) Life's quirks.
(c) Her broken spirit.
14. What does Robert do to Ruth as he embraces her?
(a) Draws blood.
(b) Takes the money she stole from him out of her pocket.
(c) Hugs her too tightly.
(d) Holds a cross against her skin.
15. What is Robert smoking in Part III, Chapter 15?
(a) A pipe.
(b) A ham.
(c) A cigarette.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Robert look in Part III, Chapter 15?
2. As Robert sits on his porch, what does he see running across the field in Part III, Chapter 15?
3. In Part II, Chapter 12, what does Robert feel the world has fallen to?
4. In the beginning of Part II, Chapter 14, what does Robert realize has never been the answer?
5. Ruth is a(n) ___________________.
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)