Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robert do to Ruth as he embraces her?
(a) Hugs her too tightly.
(b) Holds a cross against her skin.
(c) Draws blood.
(d) Takes the money she stole from him out of her pocket.
2. In Part II, Chapter 11, what instrument does Robert obtain to further study the characteristics that make vampires what they are?
(a) A microscope.
(b) A bioscope.
(c) A telescope.
(d) An electroscope
3. How many attempts does it take Robert to learn how to use the second instrument he obtains in Part II, Chapter 11?
4. In the beginning of Part II, Chapter 14, what does Robert realize has never been the answer?
(a) Intense hope.
(b) Blood vengeance.
5. What is Robert smoking in Part III, Chapter 15?
(a) A ham.
(b) A cigarette.
(d) A pipe.
6. During his recollection of the height of the plague, Robert remembers being literally dragged to a revival meeting. Who drags him?
(a) A wild-eyed preacher.
(b) His wife Virginia.
(c) A vampire.
(d) His neighbor Ben.
7. What does Robert want Ruth to do in the beginning of Part III, Chapter 18?
(a) Tell him the truth.
(c) Stay with him.
(d) Kiss him.
8. On what type of note does the relationship between Robert and Ruth begin?
(a) A positive note.
(b) A loving note.
(c) A note of distrust.
(d) A blind attraction note.
9. What new hope does Robert's new companion give him in Part II, Chapter 13?
(a) That Robert won't ever have to be alone again.
(b) That the world has not turned totally evil.
(c) That the plague has burned itself out.
(d) That there may be more human survivors.
10. What does Robert berate himself for forgetting in Part III, Chapter 19?
(a) Trust no one.
(b) The answer is out there.
(c) Bacteria can mutate.
(d) Vampires lie.
11. Why does Robert think he is immune to the plague?
(a) He thinks it is genetic.
(b) He was bitten by a vampire bat during the war.
(c) He injected himself with tiny amounts of vampire blood.
(d) He doesn't know.
12. What does Robert notice Ruth is wearing as she sleeps?
(a) Skimpy lingerie.
(b) A wedding ring.
(c) A tiny gold cross.
(d) A tracking device.
13. In Part II, Chapter 14, Robert realizes that he no longer needs what to escape?
(b) Stakes and garlic.
(c) Strength and vitality.
(d) A gun.
14. In Part III, Chapter 15, what year is it?
15. What does Ruth say she doesn't care about in Part III, Chapter 16?
(a) What they have for dinner.
(b) If she dies.
(d) If she ever sees another human.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part II, Chapter 12, what does Robert feel the world has fallen to?
2. Who does Ruth say killed her husband?
3. What does Ruth do to Robert at the end of Part III, Chapter 18?
4. What happens that makes Robert believe that Ruth might be infected?
5. What process does Robert feel explains the vampire's coma in Part II, Chapter 11?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)