|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Robert look in Part III, Chapter 15?
(a) Clean cut.
(b) His hair and beard are long and shaggy.
(c) Twenty years older.
(d) Dirty and unkempt.
2. In Part II, Chapter 14, Robert realizes that he no longer needs what to escape?
(a) Stakes and garlic.
(b) Strength and vitality.
(d) A gun.
3. In Part III, Chapter 16, Robert brings Ruth back to his house. What does he wonder about her?
(a) If she is infected.
(b) If she is married.
(c) If she is alone.
(d) If she just moved to town.
4. What is Robert smoking in Part III, Chapter 15?
(a) A pipe.
(c) A ham.
(d) A cigarette.
5. What new fear does Robert develop toward the end of Part II, Chapter 13?
(a) That his new companion has been infected.
(b) The dark.
(c) That Ben will come back to kill him.
6. What does Ruth say she doesn't care about in Part III, Chapter 16?
(a) If she dies.
(b) If she ever sees another human.
(d) What they have for dinner.
7. In Part III, Chapter 15, what has Robert gained?
(a) A new hobby.
(b) A new attitude.
(c) A new perspective.
8. What does Robert ask of Ruth that makes her angry?
(a) If he can test her blood.
(b) If she will sleep with him.
(c) If she is a vampire.
(d) If she will move in with him.
9. In Part II, Chapter 14, Robert comes up with a psychological explanation as a new perspective on the way vampires act. To what does he compare this psychological explanation?
(a) Hysterical blindness.
(b) Mass suicide.
(c) The blind faith of cult members.
10. Who does Ruth say killed her husband?
11. What does Robert watch through the peephole in Part IV, Chapter 20?
(a) The christening of the new society's leader.
(b) Several men in dark suits brutally killing seven vampires.
(c) A parade.
(d) A meteor shower.
12. What does Robert do to Ruth as he embraces her?
(a) Takes the money she stole from him out of her pocket.
(b) Draws blood.
(c) Holds a cross against her skin.
(d) Hugs her too tightly.
13. On what type of note does the relationship between Robert and Ruth begin?
(a) A note of distrust.
(b) A positive note.
(c) A loving note.
(d) A blind attraction note.
14. What does Robert win in Part II, Chapter 13?
(a) The lottery.
(b) A new car.
(c) Ben's loyalty.
(d) The trust of his new companion.
15. What does Robert notice Ruth is wearing as she sleeps?
(a) A wedding ring.
(b) A tracking device.
(c) Skimpy lingerie.
(d) A tiny gold cross.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Robert look upon the routine between him and Ben in Part III, Chapter 15?
2. What process does Robert feel explains the vampire's coma in Part II, Chapter 11?
3. What does Robert see in the vampire's blood?
4. In the final days of the plague, two phenomena erupted. What was one?
5. In Part III, Chapter 17, what does Robert tell Ruth is the only way to fight living vampires?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)