|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Robert getting at Sears?
(a) A generator.
(b) A lawn mower.
(c) A lathe.
(d) A freezer.
2. In Part II, Chapter 9, how were the bodies of plague victims treated?
(a) They were taken to the morgue for autopsy.
(b) They were buried in mass graves and covered with soil immediately.
(c) They were embalmed and given a normal funeral.
(d) They were incinerated.
3. What other important item do the vampires destroy in Part I, Chapter 5?
(a) The telephone.
(b) The radio.
(c) Virginia's wedding ring.
(d) The generator.
4. How does Robert kill three vampires in Part I, Chapter 5?
(a) He shoots them through the heart.
(b) He decapitates them with an ax.
(c) He runs them over with his car.
(d) He sprays them with acid.
5. What does Robert see as he leaves in his car in Chapter 2?
(a) A dog.
(b) Two female corpses.
(c) A car blocking the road.
(d) A broken cross.
6. After Robert injects the vampire in Part II, Chapter 7, what does he do with it?
(a) Drains all of its blood.
(b) Binds it to a chair.
(c) Smears its body with mashed garlic.
(d) Locks it in a closet.
7. From what symptoms did victims of the plague suffer?
(a) Vomiting, diarrhea, and lack of appetite.
(b) Black sores, fever, and tongue swelling.
(c) Overall weakness, fever, and chills.
(d) Paleness, weakness, and an inability to eat or sleep.
8. What is it about Ben that reminds Robert of a comedian in Part II, Chapter 8?
(a) His funny little hat.
(b) His newly grown mustache.
(c) His shiny bald head.
(d) His tubby belly.
9. What part of a vampire does Robert think the more effective method of killing affects?
(a) Its blood.
(b) Its brain.
(c) Its heart.
(d) Its solar plexus.
10. What notion does Robert reject in Chapter 2?
(a) That he is the last human remaining.
(b) That vampires can't see themselves in mirrors.
(c) That his wife is dead.
(d) That his car needs to be replaced.
11. Where did Virginia and Robert consider sending Kathy in Part I, Chapter 6?
(a) To her cousin's family up north.
(b) To Disney Land.
(c) To the local pediatrician's office.
(d) To Virginia's mother's house.
12. What does Robert realize he has forgotten when he gets to his front door in Part I, Chapter 5?
(a) His keys.
(b) His wallet.
(c) His holy water.
(d) His gun.
13. In Part I, Chapter 4, to where does Robert drive?
(a) To Sears to get a new table saw.
(b) The store to restock his water.
(c) The cemetery where Virginia is entombed.
(d) The pit in the field where Kathy was burned.
14. Robert has discovered a new method of killing vampires in Part I, Chapter 4. What is it?
(a) Silver bullets.
(b) Lead pipe.
(c) Holy water.
15. Robert recalls something about the pit when he arrives at the field. What does he recall?
(a) Kathy is in there.
(b) It has been there for years.
(c) No one knows its origin.
(d) It was once a landfill.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part II, Chapter 8, Ben reminds Robert of what character?
2. What does Robert realize when he takes the bandage off his hand in Part II, Chapter 8?
3. Robert discovers what system defends the body from germs?
4. Robert has a tattoo. What does it look like?
5. How is Robert described in Chapter 1?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)