|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Robert's reaction when the men came for Kathy's body?
(a) All of the answers are correct.
(b) He ran after them.
(c) He screamed.
(d) He had to be dragged away.
2. In Part II, Chapter 7, Robert is not satisfied that the epidemic was caused by what?
(b) All of the answers are true.
3. How many stakes does Robert use at the end of Chapter 2?
4. What is Robert's father's name?
5. What happens to people infected in Chapter 1?
(a) They develop ugly, scarring sores.
(b) They become vampires.
(c) They die quickly.
(d) They go into an irreversible coma.
6. In Part I, Chapter 6, what had been found in Colorado?
(a) A strain of giant grasshoppers.
(c) An ancient mummy, thought to be cursed.
(d) An image of the Virgin Mary at Red Rocks.
7. What do the vampires destroy after Robert gets back into his house in Part I, Chapter 5?
(a) The mirror on the front door.
(b) The station wagon.
(c) Robert's stack of firewood.
(d) Each other.
8. What does Robert pack in Chapter 2?
(a) A suitcase.
(b) A bag of stakes.
(c) A picnic basket.
(d) A gun.
9. What time does the vampire in Robert's house awaken in Part II, Chapter 7?
(a) 6:30 p.m.
(b) 8:00 p.m.
(c) 11:00 p.m.
(d) 12:00 a.m.
10. What does Robert try to borrow from Ben in Part II, Chapter 9?
(b) A cup of sugar.
(c) A car.
(d) His table saw.
11. When the event occurs in Part II, Chapter 9, what is Robert's first reaction?
(a) He is overjoyed.
(b) He is paralyzed.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He passes out.
12. In Part II, Chapter 8, Robert wonders if Mohammedan vampires are affected by what?
(a) The menorah.
(b) The cross.
(d) Holy water.
13. Where did Virginia and Robert consider sending Kathy in Part I, Chapter 6?
(a) To her cousin's family up north.
(b) To Disney Land.
(c) To Virginia's mother's house.
(d) To the local pediatrician's office.
14. Other than the plague, what else happened as a result of the war?
(a) Mass suicides.
(c) Several major cities in the U.S. were completely destroyed.
(d) Swarms of mosquitoes, flies, and sand fleas.
15. Robert paints his living room wall in Part I, Chapter 6. What does it look like?
(b) Canadian woods.
(c) A fantasy garden.
(d) A dark sky with bright, shining stars.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what street does Robert live?
2. When defending his behavior to himself, what does Robert say has "fallen with society"?
3. What did Robert erect around Kathy's bed to shelter her from the storms?
4. What does Robert read about to continue his investigation into vampires?
5. In what year was "I Am Legend" written?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)