Short Essay Questions Key
1. What is Robert Neville's mission in life as described in Part I, Chapter 1?
2. Describe Robert Neville as he is introduced to the reader in Part I, Chapter I.
3. In Part I, Chapter 1, what does Robert do for recreation?
4. What has Robert done to keep the vampires out of his home?
5. Explain a typical day in Robert's life as outlined in Part I, Chapter 2.
6. Robert's thoughts have a particular theme in Part I, Chapter 2. Outline his thoughts in simple form and describe the assumptions he makes from his analysis.
7. In Part I, Chapter 2, Robert makes a kind of "schedule" for his day. Why is this an important step for Robert?
8. What oddity does Robert find while looking for a lathe at Sears?
This section contains 1,064 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)