Short Answer Key
Part I, Chapter 1
1. What is Robert's last name?
2. What has infected mankind in Chapter 1?
3. What happens to people infected in Chapter 1?
They become vampires.
4. What is the protagonist's mission in Chapter 1?
To destroy "the others."
5. What is Robert thinking about replacing in Chapter 1?
6. On what street does Robert live?
7. How old is Robert?
8. How is Robert described in Chapter 1?
Blond hair and blue eyes.
9. What is part of Robert's daily routine in Chapter 1?
Chopping garlic cloves.
10. What is on Robert's living room wall?
11. What does Robert smash in Chapter 1?
A recording called "The Year of the Plague."
12. In what war did Robert fight?
Part I, Chapter 2
1. What kind of car does Robert drive?
A station wagon.
This section contains 2,890 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)