|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part II, Chapter 12, what does Robert feel the world has fallen to?
(a) New lows.
(b) Complete ruin.
(c) The supernatural.
(d) Sin and immorality.
2. In Part I, Chapter 3, what does Robert wonder?
(a) If he is the only normal human left.
(b) If he should paint a mural on another wall.
(c) If he can make a run to the liquor store.
(d) If the book he is reading is fact or fiction.
3. In Part II, Chapter 9, what event does Robert recall?
(a) The birth of his daughter.
(b) Virginia's death.
(c) The previous Christmas.
(d) His 14th birthday.
4. Where does Robert go to study the problem presented in Part II, Chapter 9?
(a) Main Street Bar and Grille.
(b) The nearest Internet cafe.
(c) The University of California.
(d) The Los Angeles public library.
5. What does Robert hear while he is contemplating the existence of vampires in Part I, Chapter 3?
(a) Barking dogs.
(b) The roar of a car engine.
(c) Absolutely nothing.
(d) Vampires taunting him to come outside.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part III, Chapter 17, what does Ruth agree to allow Robert to do?
2. How does Robert kill three vampires in Part I, Chapter 5?
3. In Part II, Chapter 8, what does Robert do when the female vampire begins pulling up her dress?
4. In Part II, Chapter 13, what have the vampires not done that surprises Robert?
5. As Robert is driving through the city in Chapter 2, what does he notice?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)