|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robert hear while he is contemplating the existence of vampires in Part I, Chapter 3?
(a) The roar of a car engine.
(b) Absolutely nothing.
(c) Barking dogs.
(d) Vampires taunting him to come outside.
2. What are the creatures repulsed by in Chapter 2?
(b) Holy water.
(c) A picture of Jesus.
3. What is Robert reading in Part I, Chapter 3?
(b) "The House of Seven Gables."
(d) "The Tell-tale Heart."
4. In Part II, Chapter 14, Robert comes up with a psychological explanation as a new perspective on the way vampires act. To what does he compare this psychological explanation?
(a) The blind faith of cult members.
(b) Mass suicide.
(c) Hysterical blindness.
5. What is Robert attacked by on his way home in Part I, Chapter 5?
(a) A pack of rabid dogs.
(b) Swarms of insects.
(c) A blanketing mist.
(d) Swarms of vampires.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robert read about to continue his investigation into vampires?
2. Why does Robert get frustrated in Part I, Chapter 3?
3. What does Robert think explains the musty odor given off by vampires?
4. Who is the author of the book that Robert is reading in Part I, Chapter 3?
5. What does Robert see as he leaves in his car in Chapter 2?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)