|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has infected mankind in Chapter 1?
(a) A virulent parasite.
(b) Bacterial pneumonia.
(c) A virus.
2. In Part II, Chapter 8, what does Robert do when the female vampire begins pulling up her dress?
(a) He slams the door over the peephole, refusing to be drawn in.
(b) He laughs at her, yelling, "Take it off!"
(c) He shoots her.
(d) He watches intently, unable to tear his eyes away.
3. In Part II, Chapter 8, Robert wonders how many vampires do what that signifies a return from the dead?
(a) Grow long fangs.
(b) Turn into bats.
(c) Sleep in coffins.
(d) Sleep in soil.
4. Robert has discovered a new method of killing vampires in Part I, Chapter 4. What is it?
(a) Lead pipe.
(c) Silver bullets.
(d) Holy water.
5. As Robert drags the vampire's body into his station wagon in Part I, Chapter 4, what does he discover that strikes terror in his heart?
(a) That Kathy has come back from the dead.
(b) That he has been bitten.
(c) That his watch has stopped.
(d) That he left all of his stakes at home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Robert realizes that the vampires are basically immune to his latest weapon in Part I, Chapter 5?
2. In Part I, Chapter 3, what does Robert's house smell like?
3. What does Robert get at the grocery store in Chapter 2?
4. What time does Robert wake up in Part I, Chapter 4?
5. What is Robert reading in Part I, Chapter 3?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)