|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of a vampire does Robert think the more effective method of killing affects?
(a) Its solar plexus.
(b) Its blood.
(c) Its brain.
(d) Its heart.
2. As Robert is driving through the city in Chapter 2, what does he notice?
(a) That his car looks old and broken down.
(b) That the stores are still open.
(c) That it is utterly deserted.
(d) That the people look frightened.
3. How fast does Robert drive in Part I, Chapter 4?
(a) 89 mph.
(b) 110 mph.
(c) 20 mph in the school zone.
(d) 55 mph.
4. As the neighbor watched Robert in Part II, Chapter 9, what did he ask of Robert?
(a) To not leave him alone.
(b) To kill him before the vampires did.
(c) Let him take his mother.
(d) To let him know when Robert got home safely.
5. In Part II, Chapter 8, the vampires are stalking their prey. What is their prey?
(a) Another, weaker vampire.
(c) A bony dog.
(d) A homeless man sleeping on the sidewalk.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Robert injects the vampire in Part II, Chapter 7, what does he do with it?
2. In Part II, Chapter 9, why were the bodies of plague victims treated the way they were?
3. When Robert asks a vampire why it is afraid of the cross in Part II, Chapter 7, what is the vampire's reply?
4. Why does Robert get frustrated in Part I, Chapter 3?
5. Whom does Robert call out to at the end of Part I, Chapter 5?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)