|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Robert injects the vampire in Part II, Chapter 7, what does he do with it?
(a) Drains all of its blood.
(b) Locks it in a closet.
(c) Smears its body with mashed garlic.
(d) Binds it to a chair.
2. Who is the author of the book that Robert is reading in Part I, Chapter 3?
(a) Bram Stoker.
(b) Stephen King.
(c) Nathaniel Hawthorne.
(d) Edgar Allan Poe.
3. What was the melody played by Ben's door chimes?
(a) "Danke Schoen."
(b) "Beethoven's 9th Symphony."
(c) "I'm Getting Married In The Morning."
(d) "How Dry I Am."
4. What does Robert get at the grocery store in Chapter 2?
(a) Bottled water.
(b) Pork chops.
5. What kind of storms are prevalent in the U.S. after the war?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Robert?
2. How is the substance created that Robert manufactures in an attempt to kill the vampires in Part II, Chapter 7?
3. In place of the usual garlic wreath, Robert hangs a garland of what outside of his home to see if it, too, will affect the vampires?
4. In what year was "I Am Legend" written?
5. What does Robert do when he sees Ben jump over the object in Part II, Chapter 8?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)