|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Robert wake up in Part I, Chapter 4?
(a) 9:00 a.m.
(b) 7:00 a.m.
(c) 2:00 p.m.
(d) 10:00 a.m.
2. Other than the plague, what else happened as a result of the war?
(a) Swarms of mosquitoes, flies, and sand fleas.
(b) Several major cities in the U.S. were completely destroyed.
(d) Mass suicides.
3. Whom does Robert call out to at the end of Part I, Chapter 5?
(b) His dead daughter.
(c) His dead wife.
(d) His father.
4. Vampires die in two ways. One way is by turning to ashes. What is the other way?
(a) Going out in a puff of smoke.
(b) There is no other way.
(c) Collapsing into a pile of bones.
(d) Bleeding to death.
5. What does Robert get at the grocery store in Chapter 2?
(a) Pork chops.
(b) Bottled water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robert read about to continue his investigation into vampires?
2. What happens to make Robert bleed during his mad dash home after his watch stops?
3. In Part I, Chapter 3, what does Robert's house smell like?
4. In Part I, Chapter 6, what has Robert done to his house?
5. What does Robert hear while he is contemplating the existence of vampires in Part I, Chapter 3?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)