|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robert do when he finally gets in the house in Part I, Chapter 5?
(a) Lies on the floor in darkness.
(b) Throws garlic cloves out the door at the vampires.
(c) Sets the house on fire.
(d) Changes his clothes.
2. What is on Robert's living room wall?
(a) A mural.
(b) A bloodstain.
(c) A photograph of his wife and daughter.
(d) A huge smashed bug.
3. What is Robert reading in Part I, Chapter 3?
(a) "The House of Seven Gables."
(c) "The Tell-tale Heart."
4. What has happened to the vampire that Robert threw on the grass in Part I, Chapter 4?
(a) It has come back to life and is stalking him.
(b) It has turned into a pile of ashes.
(c) It has turned into a bat.
(d) It looks and smells like someone who has been dead for years.
5. What notion does Robert reject in Chapter 2?
(a) That his car needs to be replaced.
(b) That his wife is dead.
(c) That he is the last human remaining.
(d) That vampires can't see themselves in mirrors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robert hear while he is contemplating the existence of vampires in Part I, Chapter 3?
2. What happens to people infected in Chapter 1?
3. What is Robert doing while reading?
4. What other important item do the vampires destroy in Part I, Chapter 5?
5. In Part I, Chapter 5, when does Robert arrive home?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)