|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Robert has discovered a new method of killing vampires in Part I, Chapter 4. What is it?
(a) Lead pipe.
(b) Holy water.
(c) Silver bullets.
2. What does Robert realize he has forgotten when he gets to his front door in Part I, Chapter 5?
(a) His keys.
(b) His wallet.
(c) His gun.
(d) His holy water.
3. What time does Robert wake up in Part I, Chapter 4?
(a) 9:00 a.m.
(b) 2:00 p.m.
(c) 10:00 a.m.
(d) 7:00 a.m.
4. What other important item do the vampires destroy in Part I, Chapter 5?
(a) The radio.
(b) The telephone.
(c) Virginia's wedding ring.
(d) The generator.
5. In Part I, Chapter 4, to where does Robert drive?
(a) The store to restock his water.
(b) The pit in the field where Kathy was burned.
(c) The cemetery where Virginia is entombed.
(d) To Sears to get a new table saw.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robert smash in Chapter 1?
2. What do the vampires destroy after Robert gets back into his house in Part I, Chapter 5?
3. What does Robert get at the grocery store in Chapter 2?
4. In Part I, Chapter 3, Robert compares the behavior of vampires to several types of people. Which of the following is NOT one of the people Robert mentions?
5. In Part I, Chapter 3, Robert feels a bit of sympathy towards vampires, but he would still never __________.
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)