|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Robert get frustrated in Part I, Chapter 3?
(a) He didn't finish his chores.
(b) There isn't enough light to read by.
(c) He runs out of liquor.
(d) The book is missing several pages.
2. In Part I, Chapter 3, what does Robert wonder?
(a) If the book he is reading is fact or fiction.
(b) If he can make a run to the liquor store.
(c) If he should paint a mural on another wall.
(d) If he is the only normal human left.
3. What has infected mankind in Chapter 1?
(a) A virus.
(b) A virulent parasite.
(d) Bacterial pneumonia.
4. What is Robert doing while reading?
(a) Getting drunk.
(b) Eating popcorn.
(c) Watching TV.
(d) Whistling a jaunty tune.
5. Who is the author of the book that Robert is reading in Part I, Chapter 3?
(a) Stephen King.
(b) Edgar Allan Poe.
(c) Nathaniel Hawthorne.
(d) Bram Stoker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What notion does Robert reject in Chapter 2?
2. How is Robert described in Chapter 1?
3. In what war did Robert fight?
4. What does Robert do to express his frustration in Part I, Chapter3?
5. What are the creatures repulsed by in Chapter 2?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)