|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Robert reading in Part I, Chapter 3?
(a) "The Tell-tale Heart."
(d) "The House of Seven Gables."
2. What does Robert pack in Chapter 2?
(a) A picnic basket.
(b) A gun.
(c) A bag of stakes.
(d) A suitcase.
3. How is Robert described in Chapter 1?
(a) Blond hair and blue eyes.
(b) Red hair and green eyes.
(c) Black hair and brown eyes.
(d) Brown hair and hazel eyes.
4. What is on Robert's living room wall?
(a) A huge smashed bug.
(b) A bloodstain.
(c) A mural.
(d) A photograph of his wife and daughter.
5. What kind of car does Robert drive?
(a) A station wagon.
(b) A jeep.
(c) A sports car.
(d) A sedan.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part I, Chapter 3, what does Robert's house smell like?
2. As Robert is driving through the city in Chapter 2, what does he notice?
3. What happens to people infected in Chapter 1?
4. What does Robert hear while he is contemplating the existence of vampires in Part I, Chapter 3?
5. In Part I, Chapter 3, Robert compares the behavior of vampires to several types of people. Which of the following is NOT one of the people Robert mentions?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)