|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robert's discovery of a more effective way of killing vampires inspire him to do?
(a) Go home and drink.
(b) Write a journal.
(c) Have a party.
2. How many stakes does Robert use at the end of Chapter 2?
3. Robert recalls the beginning of the plague. A war began. What happened during that war to begin all the trouble?
(a) The enemy used chemical warfare on American citizens.
(b) A swarm of infected insects came over on an enemy plane.
(c) Nothing. The people were already sick.
(d) The United States was bombed.
4. When defending his behavior to himself, what does Robert say has "fallen with society"?
5. What kind of storms are prevalent in the U.S. after the war?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the female vampires do to taunt Robert?
2. What does Robert promise to do for Ruth if she is infected?
3. What is wrong with the first instrument Robert obtains in Part II, Chapter 11?
4. What does Robert do to Ruth as he embraces her?
5. What new fear does Robert develop toward the end of Part II, Chapter 13?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)