|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after Robert realizes that the vampires are basically immune to his latest weapon in Part I, Chapter 5?
(a) He waits to die.
(b) He drinks himself into a stupor.
(c) He destroys the mural.
(d) He races around the house looking for another weapon.
2. What is Robert getting at Sears?
(a) A lathe.
(b) A lawn mower.
(c) A freezer.
(d) A generator.
3. In Part I, Chapter 4, what is Robert's silent wish?
(a) To go home.
(b) To win the lottery.
(c) That things would go back to the way they were before.
(d) To die peacefully and join his wife and daughter.
4. In place of the usual garlic wreath, Robert hangs a garland of what outside of his home to see if it, too, will affect the vampires?
5. In Part III, Chapter 17, what does Ruth agree to allow Robert to do?
(a) Make love to her.
(b) Test her blood.
(c) Give her Virginia's clothes.
(d) Take her shopping.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part II, Chapter 9, what could happen to Robert for disobeying the authorities?
2. In Part III, Chapter 17, what does Robert tell Ruth is the only way to fight living vampires?
3. What does Robert get at the grocery store in Chapter 2?
4. What was the melody played by Ben's door chimes?
5. What does Robert do when he finally gets in the house in Part I, Chapter 5?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)