|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other important item do the vampires destroy in Part I, Chapter 5?
(a) Virginia's wedding ring.
(b) The radio.
(c) The generator.
(d) The telephone.
2. What does Robert's discovery of a more effective way of killing vampires inspire him to do?
(b) Go home and drink.
(c) Write a journal.
(d) Have a party.
3. From what symptoms did victims of the plague suffer?
(a) Paleness, weakness, and an inability to eat or sleep.
(b) Overall weakness, fever, and chills.
(c) Black sores, fever, and tongue swelling.
(d) Vomiting, diarrhea, and lack of appetite.
4. What time does Robert wake up in Part I, Chapter 4?
(a) 7:00 a.m.
(b) 2:00 p.m.
(c) 10:00 a.m.
(d) 9:00 a.m.
5. In Part I, Chapter 4, what is Robert's silent wish?
(a) To win the lottery.
(b) To go home.
(c) To die peacefully and join his wife and daughter.
(d) That things would go back to the way they were before.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Robert is at Sears, what does he find humorous?
2. What is Robert reading in Part I, Chapter 3?
3. What happens after Robert realizes that the vampires are basically immune to his latest weapon in Part I, Chapter 5?
4. Robert has a tattoo. What does it look like?
5. Robert has discovered a new method of killing vampires in Part I, Chapter 4. What is it?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)