|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other important item do the vampires destroy in Part I, Chapter 5?
(a) Virginia's wedding ring.
(b) The generator.
(c) The telephone.
(d) The radio.
2. Who is the author of the book that Robert is reading in Part I, Chapter 3?
(a) Nathaniel Hawthorne.
(b) Bram Stoker.
(c) Edgar Allan Poe.
(d) Stephen King.
3. What does Robert get out of his dresser drawer after he sees the vampires destroying his personal property?
(a) A bottle of Jack Daniels.
(b) A Bible.
(c) His stash of stakes.
4. What do the female vampires do to taunt Robert?
(a) They behave lewdly.
(b) They make fun of him.
(c) They sing loudly.
(d) They tell him that he'll never get away.
5. What does Robert read about to continue his investigation into vampires?
(b) Ancient cures.
(d) Vlad the Impaler.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Robert go to study the problem presented in Part II, Chapter 9?
2. Why does Robert get frustrated in Part I, Chapter 3?
3. What does Robert realize he has forgotten when he gets to his front door in Part I, Chapter 5?
4. What is Robert attacked by on his way home in Part I, Chapter 5?
5. What happens to make Robert bleed during his mad dash home after his watch stops?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)