|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Part I, Chapter 6 opens, what year is it?
2. In Part I, Chapter 6, what had been found in Colorado?
(a) An image of the Virgin Mary at Red Rocks.
(b) An ancient mummy, thought to be cursed.
(d) A strain of giant grasshoppers.
3. What did Robert erect around Kathy's bed to shelter her from the storms?
(a) A huge umbrella.
(b) Sheets of plywood.
(c) A teepee.
(d) A tent.
4. What does Robert ask of Ruth that makes her angry?
(a) If she will move in with him.
(b) If he can test her blood.
(c) If she is a vampire.
(d) If she will sleep with him.
5. Who won the war mentioned in Part I, Chapter 6?
(a) The United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Virginia and Robert consider sending Kathy in Part I, Chapter 6?
2. What does Robert notice Ruth is wearing as she sleeps?
3. What kind of storms are prevalent in the U.S. after the war?
4. What is wrong with the first instrument Robert obtains in Part II, Chapter 11?
5. In Part III, Chapter 16, Robert brings Ruth back to his house. What does he wonder about her?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)