|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what type of note does the relationship between Robert and Ruth begin?
(a) A loving note.
(b) A blind attraction note.
(c) A positive note.
(d) A note of distrust.
2. What does Ruth say she doesn't care about in Part III, Chapter 16?
(a) If she ever sees another human.
(c) What they have for dinner.
(d) If she dies.
3. As Part I, Chapter 6 opens, what year is it?
4. Robert has a tattoo. What does it look like?
(a) It is a rose with his daughter's name.
(b) It is a skull and crossbones.
(c) It is a rose with his wife's name.
(d) It is a cross.
5. Who won the war mentioned in Part I, Chapter 6?
(b) The United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of storms are prevalent in the U.S. after the war?
2. In Part III, Chapter 16, Robert brings Ruth back to his house. What does he wonder about her?
3. What process does Robert feel explains the vampire's coma in Part II, Chapter 11?
4. What does Robert ask of Ruth that makes her angry?
5. What does Robert see in the vampire's blood?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)