|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Part I, Chapter 6 opens, what year is it?
2. What is wrong with the first instrument Robert obtains in Part II, Chapter 11?
(a) It is the wrong instrument for what he needs to do.
(b) It is broken.
(c) It is of inferior quality.
(d) It is far too advanced for him to learn how to use it.
3. In Part I, Chapter 6, what had been found in Colorado?
(b) An image of the Virgin Mary at Red Rocks.
(c) An ancient mummy, thought to be cursed.
(d) A strain of giant grasshoppers.
4. What happens that makes Robert believe that Ruth might be infected?
(a) She sleeps all day.
(b) She is beginning to smell bad.
(c) She refuses to eat dinner with him.
(d) She gags when he shoves mashed garlic under her nose.
5. Robert paints his living room wall in Part I, Chapter 6. What does it look like?
(a) A dark sky with bright, shining stars.
(b) A fantasy garden.
(d) Canadian woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what symptoms did victims of the plague suffer?
2. What does Robert ask of Ruth that makes her angry?
3. Robert recalls the beginning of the plague. A war began. What happened during that war to begin all the trouble?
4. What process does Robert feel explains the vampire's coma in Part II, Chapter 11?
5. Robert has a tattoo. What does it look like?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)