Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does David credit for his escape?
2. How many variations of beautiful are there, to David?
3. Why does David stay so long in the house?
(a) He doesn't want to move on.
(b) He is afraid of police in towns ahead.
(c) He likes the children in the house.
(d) He has access to books.
4. Why does David feel how one speaks is important?
(a) It shows how wealthy one is.
(b) It shows how honest one is.
(c) It shows how educated one is.
(d) It shows how one thinks.
5. What does David tell God he no longer has to do?
(a) Love him.
(b) Protect David from them.
(c) Listen to him.
(d) Care for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the priest tell David about God?
2. Why does the farmer decide the boy must go?
3. What is revealed at the end of the chapter about Edith, the woman in the photograph?
4. What does David do to explain his departure to the parents?
5. What does David do as soon as he can afford to?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)