|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can David not give the driver the address in Denmark?
(a) He was told not to.
(b) He is afraid.
(c) He can't remember it.
(d) He doesn't know it.
2. Who does David find he is most comfortable with?
(b) Truck drivers.
3. What does David do to the Swiss man that he has never done before?
(a) He waves at him.
(b) He beats him.
(c) He talks to him.
(d) He hugs him.
4. Why has David become depressed?
(a) He loved Maria.
(b) He lost his friends.
(c) He loved his new family.
(d) He entered a house, and now knows what he is missing.
5. What originally alerts David to the fact that he must leave soon?
(a) He realizes the parents are Nazis.
(b) He realizes they are coming for him.
(c) He realizes he is alone.
(d) He realizes he is far from Denmark.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David say about the right of parents over children?
2. With which child does David feel most at ease?
3. What did Johannes tell David about responsibility?
4. Where is David taken when the woman realizes the time?
5. What does David ask the priest for?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)