|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the woman's name?
2. What does Sophie tell David he is welcome to do?
(a) Follow her to Rome.
(b) Leave Rome.
(c) Come back to her when she returns from Rome.
(d) Come with her to America.
3. How does the mother say David hates Carlo?
(a) As a man hates a woman.
(b) As a man hates an animal.
(c) As a grown man hates another man.
(d) As a child hates another child.
4. What do the parents note about David's speech?
(a) It is childish.
(b) It is incorrect.
(c) It is highly damaged.
(d) It is too sophisticated for a child.
5. What does King do?
(a) Draws attention to himself, allowing David to run.
(b) Whimpers as David is shot.
(c) Runs with David toward the fields.
(d) Bites David as he tries to run.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't David go back?
2. What does David realize about King's actions?
3. What has David told Maria how to do so it doesn't hurt?
4. Why does the farmer decide the boy must go?
5. Who rescues David from the snow?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)