Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David help the man find, that he has lost at the side of the road?
(b) A tire.
(c) His wallet.
(d) His flask.
2. How does David get money for food?
(a) He gets a job.
(b) He steals.
(c) He does errands for travelers.
(d) He gambles.
3. What does the man on the boat give to David to help him in the water?
(a) A bobber.
(b) A life belt.
(c) A raft.
(d) A rope.
4. What does the drink David finds help him do?
(c) Throw up.
5. What does David ask God to let his rescue of the girl count for?
(a) The next five requests for help.
(b) The next request for help.
(c) The next three requests for help.
(d) Any request for help he asks for in the future.
6. What does David see on the third evening that he wants to care for?
(a) A lamb.
(b) A puppy.
(c) A kitten.
(d) A baby.
7. What does David tell the woman in town that she must do with her child?
(a) Punish him.
(b) Look after him.
(c) Give him away.
(d) Kill him.
8. What are the eating utensils made from at dinner?
9. What does David hear that makes him think of how a balloon must feel?
(b) The tide.
(d) A high pitched siren.
10. What is the problem with the car that stalls near David as he lay in the ditch?
(a) The car is out of gas.
(b) The car is out of coolant.
(c) The car is out of power steering fluid.
(d) The car has a flat tire.
11. How long does David have to climb over the fence?
(a) A half minute.
(b) Five minutes.
(c) Ten minutes.
(d) A minute.
12. What does David ask God to help him with, in terms of transportation?
(a) He asks God to give him a car.
(b) He asks God to help him find a bike.
(c) He asks God to give him a horse.
(d) He asks God to give him courage to hitchhike.
13. Why doesn't David accept the man's money after he helps them?
(a) David doesn't like the man.
(b) David doesn't like money.
(c) David feels responsible for the problems.
(d) David doesn't need money.
14. Who is present when the family arrives to help?
(a) The fire department.
(b) The boy who beat him earlier.
(d) The police.
15. What does David lose into the sea?
(a) His water.
(b) His compass.
(c) His shirt.
(d) His shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What feature does David want to see most about himself?
2. How does David determine which direction he is heading?
3. Why did Johannes not want people in camp to tell David things of the outside world?
4. Why does David decide he must go into town?
5. What does David experience following the doctor's visit?
This section contains 525 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)