|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David help the man find, that he has lost at the side of the road?
(a) His flask.
(c) A tire.
(d) His wallet.
2. Why does David require help getting dressed?
(a) He is sick from the smoke.
(b) He is burned badly.
(c) He has never dressed in fine clothing before.
(d) His clothing is damaged, and hard to manage.
3. Why does David decide he must go into town?
(a) To find a friend.
(b) To learn about the world.
(c) To find a church.
(d) To see if the Germans were looking for him.
4. What does David ask the man for, reluctantly?
(b) A compass.
(c) A piece of bread.
(d) A piece of soap.
5. What does David experience following the doctor's visit?
(a) Taking a shower.
(b) Sleeping in a bed.
(c) Using a toilette.
(d) Kissing a girl.
6. What feature does David want to see most about himself?
(a) His ears.
(b) His mouth.
(c) His nose.
(d) His eyes.
7. What does David admit to the woman that he does not know how to do?
(a) Play golf.
8. Who does Angelo wish to marry?
9. What does David decide makes a person smile?
10. What does David hear that makes him think of how a balloon must feel?
(b) The tide.
(c) A high pitched siren.
11. What does David lose into the sea?
(a) His compass.
(b) His shoes.
(c) His shirt.
(d) His water.
12. Why are children more dangerous to David than adults?
(a) They are more suspicious.
(b) They can tell he is different immediately.
(c) They are more likely to tell on him.
(d) They are more violent.
13. What does David believe about countries with kings?
(a) They are neutral.
(b) They are occupied.
(c) They are free.
(d) They are dangerous.
14. Who serves the family dinner?
(a) The children's' father.
(c) The children.
(d) The children's' mother.
15. How long does David have to climb over the fence?
(a) A minute.
(b) A half minute.
(c) Five minutes.
(d) Ten minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David find himself doing after he rescues the young girl?
2. What does David ask God to help him with, in terms of transportation?
3. What does David decide at the end of Chapter One?
4. What animal startles David one evening as is lying down?
5. What does David choose in Chapter Three?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)