Short Answer Key
1. How long does David have to climb over the fence?
A half minute.
2. What does the man say David will find by the tree?
A compass and water.
3. What does David ask the man for, reluctantly?
A piece of soap.
4. What does David believe the escape to be?
5. Why does David decide to attempt to escape?
He believes he will be killed.
6. What does David fear is in the bundle left by the man?
7. When does David travel?
8. What animal startles David one evening as is lying down?
9. What does David take from the herders he stumbles across?
Soup and bread.
10. What does David struggle not to do as he lies awake?
11. What city is David trying to reach, to get on a boat?
This section contains 2,325 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)