|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David struggle with as he debates about going back to the woman in town?
(a) His guilt.
(b) His fear.
(c) His conscience.
(d) His anger.
2. What does David do to the Swiss man that he has never done before?
(a) He waves at him.
(b) He talks to him.
(c) He beats him.
(d) He hugs him.
3. What does the man on the boat give to David to help him in the water?
(a) A raft.
(b) A life belt.
(c) A bobber.
(d) A rope.
4. What does the man in town give to David to eat?
(a) A loaf of bread.
(b) A banana.
(c) An orange.
(d) A steak.
5. What does David do that helps him not burn when he saves the girl?
(a) He goes into the building naked.
(b) He gets his clothing wet first.
(c) He goes through the wall of the shed that isn't burning.
(d) He rubs himself with oil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maria do that David would like to do?
2. Why can David not give the driver the address in Denmark?
3. What does the priest tell David about God?
4. What is David wrapped in?
5. What does David fear is in the bundle left by the man?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)