|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David do to explain his departure to the parents?
(a) He writes them a letter.
(b) He leaves a symbol.
(c) He tells Maria.
(d) He tells Carlo.
2. Why doesn't David like to play with the others?
(a) They often want to pretend to be other people.
(b) He doesn't like them.
(c) They are violent in their play.
(d) They don't like to play with David.
3. What does David see at the beginning of Chapter Four that he had never seen?
(a) A car.
(b) A forest.
(c) A flower.
(d) A boat.
4. What does David start to believe he is?
(a) A prince.
(b) A king.
(c) A normal child.
(d) An important hostage.
5. What does David decide at the end of Chapter One?
(a) That he doesn't want to die.
(b) That he wants to die.
(c) That he wants to be a sailor.
(d) That he wants to be caught.
Short Answer Questions
1. What story does David concoct to explain his travels?
2. What are the eating utensils made from at dinner?
3. What does David realize Edith may not be happy about?
4. What is the animal's name?
5. What does David do to the Swiss man that he has never done before?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)