|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David see that will work for shelter for him?
(a) A cave.
(b) A ravine.
(c) An abandoned house.
(d) A tent.
2. What does David think of Carlo?
(a) He thinks he is a bad person.
(b) He thinks he is a thief.
(c) He thinks he is a nice boy.
(d) He thinks he is a killer.
3. What happens to King?
(b) He is wounded.
(c) He is captured.
(d) He is shot and killed.
4. Why does the woman not want her husband to give David money?
(a) She thinks he will steal it.
(b) She thinks he will want more.
(c) She thinks he will spend it foolishly.
(d) She thinks he will be offended.
5. What does David buy with his money?
(a) Bread, soap, a comb, scissors, a pencil, and paper.
(b) A comb, a knife, a new compass, and bread.
(c) Scissors, a new compass, soap, and a knife.
(d) A knife, soap, scissors, and bread.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man do to surprise David?
2. Why doesn't David eat much at dinner?
3. How does David cross Germany?
4. What does David decide makes a person smile?
5. What animal startles David one evening as is lying down?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)