|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does David put out the fire in the girls hair?
(a) With his dry shirt.
(b) With his damp shirt.
(c) He stomps on it.
(d) With his hands.
2. What does the mother say the father should not worry about when searching for somewhere to send David?
(a) The government.
(b) The country.
(c) The location.
(d) The cost.
3. Where does David go when he arrives at the dock?
(a) On a bus.
(b) On a rowboat.
(c) On a train.
(d) Into the belly of a ship.
4. What does Giovanni respect David for?
(b) Believing in himself.
(c) Standing up for himself.
(d) Constantly being himself.
5. Who does David meet inside the church?
(a) A nun.
(b) A priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maria ask David to do?
2. What does David notice about the people in the first town he visits?
3. What animal startles David one evening as is lying down?
4. Why does David decide he must go into town?
5. What does David say about the right of parents over children?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)