|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't David accept the man's money after he helps them?
(a) David feels responsible for the problems.
(b) David doesn't need money.
(c) David doesn't like money.
(d) David doesn't like the man.
2. What does David see that will work for shelter for him?
(a) A tent.
(b) An abandoned house.
(c) A ravine.
(d) A cave.
3. What does David do to explain his departure to the parents?
(a) He tells Maria.
(b) He leaves a symbol.
(c) He tells Carlo.
(d) He writes them a letter.
4. What comforts David in Chapter Eight?
(a) Having King with him.
(b) Having a dream.
(c) Having a blanket.
(d) Having a goal.
5. Who does David credit for his escape?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David say about the right of parents over children?
2. What does David notice about the people in the first town he visits?
3. What is the woman's name?
4. What happens to King?
5. Why does David leave the town?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)