|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does David plan to escape?
(a) By asking the farmer to release him.
(b) By sneaking away at night.
(c) By killing the farmer.
(d) By cutting a hole in the wall, and digging through the snow.
2. What does the mother do that David dislikes?
(a) She questions him.
(b) She caresses him like a mother.
(c) She washes him.
(d) She feeds him.
3. What does David admit to the woman that he does not know how to do?
(c) Play golf.
4. Why does David find living with people difficult?
(a) They are all intelligent.
(b) They expect nothing of him, and he is used to working.
(c) They are all cruel.
(d) They expect things of him he wouldn't normally do.
5. Why does David decide to attempt to escape?
(a) He believes he will be killed.
(b) He believes he will be captured again.
(c) He believes he will be saved.
(d) He believes he can make it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does David require help getting dressed?
2. Who does David accidentally find on his way to Denmark?
3. What does David realize the man in camp had been forcing him to drink?
4. What is the animal's name?
5. What does the family insist David do?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)