|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does David stay so long in the house?
(a) He is afraid of police in towns ahead.
(b) He doesn't want to move on.
(c) He likes the children in the house.
(d) He has access to books.
2. What did David pick up in the camp that will help him tremendously?
(a) The ability to disguise himself well.
(b) The ability to read.
(c) The ability to cook.
(d) Many languages.
3. What has David never seen, in relation to himself?
(a) His father.
(b) His own reflection.
(c) His family tree.
(d) His mother.
4. What does David say about imprisoning a murderer?
(a) They should be imprisoned, but not starved or harmed.
(b) They should be beaten.
(c) They should be killed.
(d) They should not be imprisoned.
5. What does David know will happen to him when he runs?
(a) He will be tired.
(b) He will be shot.
(c) He will be released.
(d) He will be captured.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David believe God is trying to teach him?
2. Where is David taken when the woman realizes the time?
3. What does David realize he has found that has changed him forever?
4. Why doesn't David accept the man's money after he helps them?
5. What does David ask the man for, reluctantly?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)