|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David buy with his money?
(a) Scissors, a new compass, soap, and a knife.
(b) Bread, soap, a comb, scissors, a pencil, and paper.
(c) A comb, a knife, a new compass, and bread.
(d) A knife, soap, scissors, and bread.
2. What does David see on the third evening that he wants to care for?
(a) A lamb.
(b) A puppy.
(c) A baby.
(d) A kitten.
3. Who helped David while he was in the camp?
4. What happened to the person who helped David in the camp while he was growing up?
(a) He disappeared.
(b) He was transferred.
(c) He died.
(d) He escaped.
5. What does David experience following the doctor's visit?
(a) Using a toilette.
(b) Sleeping in a bed.
(c) Kissing a girl.
(d) Taking a shower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David's decision to cross the road show?
2. What did Johannes teach David about saying thank you?
3. What does David find that he is able to eat?
4. Why has David become depressed?
5. What did David pick up in the camp that will help him tremendously?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)