|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the priest tell David about God?
(a) There is only one God.
(b) God is cruel.
(c) There are many Gods.
(d) God is dead.
2. What does the man say David will find by the tree?
(a) A map and a compass.
(b) A compass and water.
(c) Water and a map.
(d) A jeep.
3. Why can David not give the driver the address in Denmark?
(a) He can't remember it.
(b) He is afraid.
(c) He doesn't know it.
(d) He was told not to.
4. What does David do when he realizes he has to leave?
(a) He screams.
(b) He cries.
(c) He does nothing.
(d) He smiles.
5. How does David cross Germany?
(a) On foot.
(b) On trains.
(c) In trucks.
(d) By boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does David go when he arrives at the dock?
2. Why does David require help getting dressed?
3. What does David decide at the end of Chapter One?
4. What does David choose in Chapter Three?
5. What does David pick up, slightly damaged, after a woman drops it in the street?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)