|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what aspect does David feel Carlo's parents were wrong about him?
(a) His speech.
(b) His love.
(c) His anger.
(d) His height.
2. Why does David decide he must go into town?
(a) To find a friend.
(b) To find a church.
(c) To see if the Germans were looking for him.
(d) To learn about the world.
3. What comforts David in Chapter Eight?
(a) Having King with him.
(b) Having a blanket.
(c) Having a dream.
(d) Having a goal.
4. Who does David credit for his escape?
5. What does David think should have roused his suspicions?
(a) The state of the people he saw.
(b) The stream.
(c) The scenery.
(d) The fence.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does David travel?
2. Why does David want to see France?
3. What does David ask the man for, reluctantly?
4. What does the woman say about David's spirit?
5. What does the drink David finds help him do?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)