|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the situation actually advantageous for David?
(a) He is paid.
(b) He is housed for the winter.
(c) He likes the farmer's family.
(d) He is able to see a map.
2. When does David travel?
(a) During the afternoon.
(b) In the early evening.
(c) In the morning.
(d) At night.
3. What does David take pains to avoid?
(a) Local tourists.
(b) The frontier post.
(c) A young mother.
(d) The police.
4. What does David tell God he no longer has to do?
(a) Listen to him.
(b) Love him.
(c) Protect David from them.
(d) Care for him.
5. What does David see at the beginning of Chapter Four that he had never seen?
(a) A forest.
(b) A car.
(c) A boat.
(d) A flower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the family insist David do?
2. Why does the mother want David to leave?
3. What does David decide makes a person smile?
4. What is the animal's name?
5. Who rescues David from the snow?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)