|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David decide to do at the beginning of Chapter Three, in terms of travel?
(a) He decides to stop traveling.
(b) He decides to travel at night.
(c) He decides to travel during the day.
(d) He decides to change direction.
2. What did Johannes tell David about greedy people?
(a) They can never be happy.
(b) They are cruel.
(c) They are lost.
(d) They are happy.
3. Who rescues David from the snow?
(a) The army.
(b) The police.
(c) A cruel farmer.
4. Why does David feel how one speaks is important?
(a) It shows how educated one is.
(b) It shows how one thinks.
(c) It shows how honest one is.
(d) It shows how wealthy one is.
5. What did Johannes tell David about responsibility?
(a) That there is always something one can do to help a situation.
(b) Always to blame others.
(c) Always to blame "them".
(d) Never to take responsibility for something that wasn't his fault.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't David eat much at dinner?
2. Why doesn't David accept the man's money after he helps them?
3. How does David plan to escape?
4. What originally alerts David to the fact that he must leave soon?
5. What does the man on the boat give to David to help him in the water?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)