|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David admit to the woman that he does not know how to do?
(c) Play golf.
2. When does David travel?
(a) During the afternoon.
(b) In the early evening.
(c) At night.
(d) In the morning.
3. Why does David leave the town?
(a) He realizes he has stayed too long.
(b) He is found by guards.
(c) The locals begin to wonder about him.
(d) He become afraid of the people in town.
4. What is revealed at the end of the chapter about Edith, the woman in the photograph?
(a) She is dead.
(b) She is in a camp in Germany.
(c) She is likely David's mother.
(d) She is kind.
5. How many variations of beautiful are there, to David?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the mother say the father should not worry about when searching for somewhere to send David?
2. What does David do when he realizes he has to leave?
3. What are the eating utensils made from at dinner?
4. What condition to go on living does David believe he forgot when he met Maria?
5. What does David do that helps him not burn when he saves the girl?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)