|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are children more dangerous to David than adults?
(a) They are more violent.
(b) They can tell he is different immediately.
(c) They are more likely to tell on him.
(d) They are more suspicious.
2. Why doesn't David ask God for help in saving the young girl?
(a) He is ashamed.
(b) He doesn't have time.
(c) He is afraid.
(d) He wants to save her to repay God.
3. What does David ask the woman about Denmark?
(a) If it snows.
(b) How far it is.
(c) How pretty it is.
(d) If there is a king.
4. What feature does David want to see most about himself?
(a) His nose.
(b) His ears.
(c) His mouth.
(d) His eyes.
5. Who does David credit for his escape?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man in town give to David to eat?
2. What do the parents note about David's speech?
3. Why does the driver not want to go past Faido?
4. What does David believe God is trying to teach him?
5. What is David asked to do inside?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)