|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does David feel he should take off his shoes?
(a) They hurt his feet.
(b) They are worn out.
(c) He may need them for winter.
(d) They are visible in darkness.
2. How does David determine which direction he is heading?
(a) By moss on trees.
(b) By the position of the moon.
(c) By the position of the sun.
(d) By the signs.
3. What does David take pains to avoid?
(a) A young mother.
(b) The police.
(c) The frontier post.
(d) Local tourists.
4. What does David admit to the woman that he does not know how to do?
(a) Play golf.
5. What did David pick up in the camp that will help him tremendously?
(a) The ability to cook.
(b) Many languages.
(c) The ability to read.
(d) The ability to disguise himself well.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David pick up, slightly damaged, after a woman drops it in the street?
2. What does the mother do that David dislikes?
3. What does the man do to surprise David?
4. What is David asked to do inside?
5. What is the animal's name?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)