|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't David ask God for help in saving the young girl?
(a) He is afraid.
(b) He wants to save her to repay God.
(c) He is ashamed.
(d) He doesn't have time.
2. What is David wrapped in?
(a) A traveling rug.
(b) A blanket.
(c) A towel.
(d) A robe.
3. Why does David decide to attempt to escape?
(a) He believes he will be killed.
(b) He believes he can make it.
(c) He believes he will be saved.
(d) He believes he will be captured again.
4. What does Maria give to David?
(b) A small cross.
(c) A wallet.
5. Why does David stay so long in the house?
(a) He has access to books.
(b) He doesn't want to move on.
(c) He likes the children in the house.
(d) He is afraid of police in towns ahead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does David pick up the newspaper the food is wrapped in?
2. What does the mother say the father should not worry about when searching for somewhere to send David?
3. Who rescues David from the snow?
4. How long does David have to climb over the fence?
5. What is the problem with the car that stalls near David as he lay in the ditch?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)