|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David tell God he no longer has to do?
(a) Love him.
(b) Care for him.
(c) Listen to him.
(d) Protect David from them.
2. Why is the situation actually advantageous for David?
(a) He likes the farmer's family.
(b) He is able to see a map.
(c) He is housed for the winter.
(d) He is paid.
3. What does Maria ask David to do?
(b) Come back.
(d) Kiss her.
4. Who does David find he is most comfortable with?
(d) Truck drivers.
5. How does David earn money in these places?
(a) He delivers drinks.
(b) He delivers food.
(c) He drive people places.
(d) He translates.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David start to believe he is?
2. What does the man in town give to David to eat?
3. Why does David ask for books made prior to 1917?
4. What does David decide at the end of Chapter One?
5. What does David use to cross the ravine?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)