|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With which child does David feel most at ease?
2. What does the drink David finds help him do?
(d) Throw up.
3. What does the woman say about David's spirit?
(a) That it is missing.
(b) That it has been broken.
(c) That it is strong.
(d) That it is silent.
4. What does David hear as he walks along the side of the road?
(a) A car.
(b) An owl.
(c) A plane.
(d) A dog.
5. What does David buy with his money?
(a) Bread, soap, a comb, scissors, a pencil, and paper.
(b) Scissors, a new compass, soap, and a knife.
(c) A comb, a knife, a new compass, and bread.
(d) A knife, soap, scissors, and bread.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David take pains to avoid?
2. What does David ask God to help him with, in terms of transportation?
3. What does David do when he realizes he has to leave?
4. What does David say about the right of parents over children?
5. Why does the woman not want her husband to give David money?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)