|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal startles David one evening as is lying down?
(a) A sheep.
(b) A dog.
(c) A snake.
(d) A horse.
2. What does David use to cross the ravine?
(a) A metal bridge.
(b) A wooden plank.
(c) A strong branch.
(d) He jumps over.
3. Why does David decide to attempt to escape?
(a) He believes he will be captured again.
(b) He believes he will be killed.
(c) He believes he can make it.
(d) He believes he will be saved.
4. What has David never seen that would be helpful to determine where he needed to go?
(a) A compass.
(b) A book.
(c) A mural.
(d) A map.
5. What feature does David want to see most about himself?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His ears.
(c) His mouth.
(d) His nose.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does David meet inside the church?
2. Why does David leave the town?
3. How long is David in the water?
4. What does David find to eat in the truck?
5. What does David realize Edith may not be happy about?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)