|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't David go back?
(a) He knows he will be tortured.
(b) He knows he will fall in love with Maria.
(c) He knows he can never belong.
(d) He knows he will be captured.
2. What does the family invite David to do?
(a) Stay with them for a while.
(b) Go to church with them.
(c) Go to school with them.
(d) Go to town with them.
3. What did David pick up in the camp that will help him tremendously?
(a) Many languages.
(b) The ability to read.
(c) The ability to disguise himself well.
(d) The ability to cook.
4. What does David see at the end of Chapter One that makes him cry?
(a) His mother.
(b) A man and his father.
(c) A kitten.
(d) The beauty of the landscape.
5. Why does David claim God is cruel?
(a) For making him lonely.
(b) For trapping him with the farmer.
(c) For making him feel loved.
(d) For making him believe he was safe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many variations of beautiful are there, to David?
2. Why does David stay so long in the house?
3. What story does David concoct to explain his travels?
4. What did Johannes tell David about greedy people?
5. What does David aim to become by washing himself of the camp?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)