|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does David credit for his escape?
2. Who does David find he is most comfortable with?
(c) Truck drivers.
3. What does David notice about the people in the first town he visits?
(a) They are all afraid.
(b) They are all poor.
(c) They are all sad.
(d) They all seem happy.
4. Why does David find living with people difficult?
(a) They expect nothing of him, and he is used to working.
(b) They expect things of him he wouldn't normally do.
(c) They are all cruel.
(d) They are all intelligent.
5. What does the green grass in Chapter Two indicate to David?
(a) That summer has arrived.
(b) That there must be water nearby.
(c) That it has rained recently.
(d) That the land he is on is owned by a farmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was forbidden by the prisoners to talk about at the camp?
2. What does Maria give to David?
3. Why does David leave the town?
4. How does David determine which direction he is heading?
5. What is David asked to do inside?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)