|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the green grass in Chapter Two indicate to David?
(a) That summer has arrived.
(b) That it has rained recently.
(c) That there must be water nearby.
(d) That the land he is on is owned by a farmer.
2. What is the animal's name?
3. What does David find that he is able to eat?
(a) A hunk of bread.
(c) A banana.
(d) An orange.
4. What does David ask God to let his rescue of the girl count for?
(a) The next request for help.
(b) The next three requests for help.
(c) Any request for help he asks for in the future.
(d) The next five requests for help.
5. What does David see that will work for shelter for him?
(a) An abandoned house.
(b) A tent.
(c) A cave.
(d) A ravine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does David stay so long in the house?
2. How does David earn money in these places?
3. What does Maria ask David to do?
4. What originally alerts David to the fact that he must leave soon?
5. What does David hear that makes him think of how a balloon must feel?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)