|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the farmer decide the boy must go?
(a) He has "a hold" on the dog.
(b) He is too expensive to feed.
(c) He is of no use to the farmer.
(d) He is no longer working.
2. What do houses mean for David?
3. What does David ask God to let his rescue of the girl count for?
(a) The next five requests for help.
(b) The next three requests for help.
(c) The next request for help.
(d) Any request for help he asks for in the future.
4. What does David take pains to avoid?
(a) The frontier post.
(b) A young mother.
(c) The police.
(d) Local tourists.
5. What does David take from the herders he stumbles across?
(a) Money and a map.
(b) Soup and bread.
(d) Clothes and money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David find that he is able to eat?
2. How long is David in the water?
3. What originally alerts David to the fact that he must leave soon?
4. What does the woman say about David's spirit?
5. What does David do that helps him not burn when he saves the girl?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)