|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the woman's name?
2. Why does David pick up the newspaper the food is wrapped in?
(a) So he can wrap his own food.
(b) So he can use it for fire.
(c) So he can use it as a blanket.
(d) So he can practice reading.
3. What originally alerts David to the fact that he must leave soon?
(a) He realizes the parents are Nazis.
(b) He realizes they are coming for him.
(c) He realizes he is alone.
(d) He realizes he is far from Denmark.
4. Why doesn't David eat much at dinner?
(a) He doesn't want to be greedy.
(b) He doesn't like the food.
(c) He doesn't want to be rude.
(d) He is afraid the rich food will make him ill.
5. What does David do to explain his departure to the parents?
(a) He leaves a symbol.
(b) He tells Carlo.
(c) He tells Maria.
(d) He writes them a letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does David ask for books made prior to 1917?
2. What is David nervous of doing?
3. What does David hear that makes him think of how a balloon must feel?
4. What is the animal's name?
5. What has David never seen, in relation to himself?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)