|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With which child does David feel most at ease?
2. How does David plan to escape?
(a) By cutting a hole in the wall, and digging through the snow.
(b) By sneaking away at night.
(c) By killing the farmer.
(d) By asking the farmer to release him.
3. What is the animal's name?
4. Why is the situation actually advantageous for David?
(a) He is paid.
(b) He is housed for the winter.
(c) He is able to see a map.
(d) He likes the farmer's family.
5. In what aspect does David feel Carlo's parents were wrong about him?
(a) His height.
(b) His speech.
(c) His love.
(d) His anger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helped David while he was in the camp?
2. What does David struggle not to do as he lies awake?
3. What was forbidden by the prisoners to talk about at the camp?
4. What does David vow never to enter, as he believes it to be dangerous?
5. What does the man in town give to David to eat?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)