|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David believe the escape to be?
(a) A joke.
(b) A prank.
(c) A trap.
(d) A genuine attempt to help.
2. Why doesn't David like to play with the others?
(a) They often want to pretend to be other people.
(b) They don't like to play with David.
(c) They are violent in their play.
(d) He doesn't like them.
3. What does David see in a newspaper?
(a) A letter to him from the man.
(b) A letter to him from the parents.
(c) A letter to him from Maria.
(d) A letter to him from Carlo.
4. What does David ask God to let his rescue of the girl count for?
(a) The next five requests for help.
(b) Any request for help he asks for in the future.
(c) The next three requests for help.
(d) The next request for help.
5. Why does the farmer decide the boy must go?
(a) He is too expensive to feed.
(b) He has "a hold" on the dog.
(c) He is of no use to the farmer.
(d) He is no longer working.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David nearly fall over?
2. What is the woman's name?
3. What is the problem with the car that stalls near David as he lay in the ditch?
4. What did David pick up in the camp that will help him tremendously?
5. How does David get money for food?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)