|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David find himself doing after he rescues the young girl?
(a) He smiles.
(b) He coughs.
(c) He cries.
(d) He laughs.
2. What does David tell God he no longer has to do?
(a) Love him.
(b) Protect David from them.
(c) Care for him.
(d) Listen to him.
3. Why does David require help getting dressed?
(a) He is burned badly.
(b) He is sick from the smoke.
(c) His clothing is damaged, and hard to manage.
(d) He has never dressed in fine clothing before.
4. What does David nearly fall over?
(a) A chair.
(b) A precipice.
(c) A car.
(d) A bed.
5. Who does David meet inside the church?
(a) A priest.
(c) A nun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David do to his hair?
2. What did Johannes teach David about saying thank you?
3. What does the man say David will find by the tree?
4. Who serves the family dinner?
5. What does David's decision to cross the road show?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)