|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is David wrapped in?
(a) A blanket.
(b) A robe.
(c) A traveling rug.
(d) A towel.
2. What does David take pains to avoid?
(a) A young mother.
(b) The police.
(c) Local tourists.
(d) The frontier post.
3. What did Johannes tell David about responsibility?
(a) Always to blame others.
(b) Never to take responsibility for something that wasn't his fault.
(c) Always to blame "them".
(d) That there is always something one can do to help a situation.
4. Why has David become depressed?
(a) He loved Maria.
(b) He entered a house, and now knows what he is missing.
(c) He loved his new family.
(d) He lost his friends.
5. How does the mother say David hates Carlo?
(a) As a child hates another child.
(b) As a man hates an animal.
(c) As a grown man hates another man.
(d) As a man hates a woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What feature does David want to see most about himself?
2. How does David earn money in these places?
3. What is David nervous of doing?
4. What did Johannes tell David about greedy people?
5. Where is David taken when the woman realizes the time?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)