|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does David stay so long in the house?
(a) He has access to books.
(b) He is afraid of police in towns ahead.
(c) He likes the children in the house.
(d) He doesn't want to move on.
2. Why does David ask for books made prior to 1917?
(a) He wants books from before he was born.
(b) He wants books made before he went to the camp.
(c) He wants books prior to the current year.
(d) He wants to be sure what is in them is valid.
3. What does David realize Edith may not be happy about?
(a) That he is alive.
(b) That he has escaped.
(c) That he was in the camp.
(d) That he hates the man.
4. What did David pick up in the camp that will help him tremendously?
(a) The ability to read.
(b) Many languages.
(c) The ability to cook.
(d) The ability to disguise himself well.
5. What does David help the man find, that he has lost at the side of the road?
(a) His wallet.
(b) His flask.
(d) A tire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't David like to play with the others?
2. What does David see on the third evening that he wants to care for?
3. What does the family invite David to do?
4. What does David ask the couple to do while he gets help?
5. What is the animal's name?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)