|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the parents note about David's speech?
(a) It is incorrect.
(b) It is too sophisticated for a child.
(c) It is childish.
(d) It is highly damaged.
2. Why doesn't David eat much at dinner?
(a) He doesn't want to be greedy.
(b) He doesn't like the food.
(c) He doesn't want to be rude.
(d) He is afraid the rich food will make him ill.
3. What is the woman's name?
4. Why doesn't David ask God for help in saving the young girl?
(a) He doesn't have time.
(b) He is ashamed.
(c) He wants to save her to repay God.
(d) He is afraid.
5. What does the woman David meets wish to do?
(a) Listen to his story.
(b) Record his voice.
(c) Paint him.
(d) Turn him in.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many variations of beautiful are there, to David?
2. What originally alerts David to the fact that he must leave soon?
3. What is David nervous of doing?
4. What does David do as he rides in the vehicle?
5. What does David buy with his money?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)