|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David struggle not to do as he lies awake?
2. Why does David not wash in the fountains in town?
(a) He is afraid of water.
(b) He is shy.
(c) The water is unclean.
(d) He fears it is forbidden.
3. Why does David think Angelo is stupid?
(a) He is without a wife.
(b) He is unintelligent.
(c) He is marrying for money.
(d) He cannot think for himself.
4. What is David wrapped in?
(a) A robe.
(b) A blanket.
(c) A traveling rug.
(d) A towel.
5. Why doesn't David ask God for help in saving the young girl?
(a) He is afraid.
(b) He doesn't have time.
(c) He is ashamed.
(d) He wants to save her to repay God.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does David have to climb over the fence?
2. What does David struggle with as he debates about going back to the woman in town?
3. What does David notice about the people in the first town he visits?
4. Why does David refuse to fight the boy who hits him?
5. Why is David so enthralled by dinner?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)