|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the priest tell David about God?
(a) There is only one God.
(b) God is dead.
(c) There are many Gods.
(d) God is cruel.
2. Why doesn't David ask God for help in saving the young girl?
(a) He is afraid.
(b) He wants to save her to repay God.
(c) He is ashamed.
(d) He doesn't have time.
3. What does Maria give to David?
(b) A wallet.
(d) A small cross.
4. What originally alerts David to the fact that he must leave soon?
(a) He realizes they are coming for him.
(b) He realizes he is alone.
(c) He realizes he is far from Denmark.
(d) He realizes the parents are Nazis.
5. What story does David concoct to explain his travels?
(a) He claims to be part of the circus.
(b) He claims to be an orphan.
(c) He claims to be a minister.
(d) He claims to be a prisoner of war.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does David decide he must go into town?
2. What does David see that will work for shelter for him?
3. Why does David leave the town?
4. What does Maria do that David would like to do?
5. What does David decide to do at the beginning of Chapter Three, in terms of travel?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)