|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does David ask for books made prior to 1917?
(a) He wants books made before he went to the camp.
(b) He wants to be sure what is in them is valid.
(c) He wants books from before he was born.
(d) He wants books prior to the current year.
2. What does David's decision to cross the road show?
(a) He is careless.
(b) He has become his own master.
(c) He is mindless.
(d) He is still following his body.
3. What does David do to rid himself of the bad feelings the boy causes?
(a) Stares at the sky.
(b) Sings a song.
(c) Writes a poem.
(d) Washes himself thoroughly.
4. Where is David steered to earn money?
(a) Ship yards.
(c) Boat docks.
(d) Train stations.
5. Why does David ration his prayers to God?
(a) He doesn't want God to think he is greedy.
(b) He doesn't want God to dislike him.
(c) He doesn't want God to be overwhelmed.
(d) He doesn't want God to ask him for things.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David vow never to enter, as he believes it to be dangerous?
2. Why does David think Angelo is stupid?
3. Why doesn't David ask God for help in saving the young girl?
4. Why does the woman not want her husband to give David money?
5. What is David nervous of doing?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)