|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David notice about the people in the first town he visits?
(a) They are all sad.
(b) They all seem happy.
(c) They are all poor.
(d) They are all afraid.
2. What city is David trying to reach, to get on a boat?
3. In what aspect does David feel Carlo's parents were wrong about him?
(a) His speech.
(b) His love.
(c) His height.
(d) His anger.
4. What does David ask the woman about Denmark?
(a) If there is a king.
(b) How far it is.
(c) How pretty it is.
(d) If it snows.
5. What did David pick up in the camp that will help him tremendously?
(a) The ability to cook.
(b) The ability to read.
(c) Many languages.
(d) The ability to disguise himself well.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does David go when he arrives at the dock?
2. Why doesn't David eat much at dinner?
3. What does David hear that makes him think of how a balloon must feel?
4. Why does David think Angelo is stupid?
5. What does David do when he realizes he has to leave?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)