|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David ask the couple to do while he gets help?
(a) Pray for him.
(b) Watch his bundle.
(c) Talk quietly.
(d) Sit inside the car.
2. What does Maria do that David would like to do?
(d) Go to school.
3. What does David tell the woman in town that she must do with her child?
(a) Look after him.
(b) Give him away.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Punish him.
4. When does David travel?
(a) In the early evening.
(b) During the afternoon.
(c) At night.
(d) In the morning.
5. Why has David become depressed?
(a) He loved his new family.
(b) He loved Maria.
(c) He lost his friends.
(d) He entered a house, and now knows what he is missing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the problem with the car that stalls near David as he lay in the ditch?
2. What was forbidden by the prisoners to talk about at the camp?
3. Why does David pick up the newspaper the food is wrapped in?
4. How long is David in the water?
5. Why does David decide he must go into town?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)