|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the priest tell David about God?
(a) There are many Gods.
(b) God is dead.
(c) There is only one God.
(d) God is cruel.
2. With which child does David feel most at ease?
3. What is the problem with the car that stalls near David as he lay in the ditch?
(a) The car is out of gas.
(b) The car is out of power steering fluid.
(c) The car is out of coolant.
(d) The car has a flat tire.
4. What does David think of Carlo?
(a) He thinks he is a killer.
(b) He thinks he is a nice boy.
(c) He thinks he is a bad person.
(d) He thinks he is a thief.
5. What does David ask the couple to do while he gets help?
(a) Sit inside the car.
(b) Pray for him.
(c) Talk quietly.
(d) Watch his bundle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David ask the priest for?
2. What does David ask the man for, reluctantly?
3. How does David learn about countries?
4. What does David admit to the woman that he does not know how to do?
5. What does David find himself doing after he rescues the young girl?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)