|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many variations of beautiful are there, to David?
2. How does David learn about countries?
(a) He attends school.
(b) The parents tell him everything he needs to know.
(c) The family has a globe.
(d) He finds an encyclopedia.
3. Who serves the family dinner?
(a) The children's' father.
(b) The children.
(c) The children's' mother.
4. Why does David decide to attempt to escape?
(a) He believes he will be saved.
(b) He believes he will be captured again.
(c) He believes he can make it.
(d) He believes he will be killed.
5. What is revealed at the end of the chapter about Edith, the woman in the photograph?
(a) She is in a camp in Germany.
(b) She is dead.
(c) She is kind.
(d) She is likely David's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does David put out the fire in the girls hair?
2. What did Johannes teach David about saying thank you?
3. What is the problem with the car that stalls near David as he lay in the ditch?
4. What does David decide makes a person smile?
5. What does David tell God he no longer has to do?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)