|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does David travel?
(a) In the early evening.
(b) At night.
(c) During the afternoon.
(d) In the morning.
2. What does Maria give to David?
(a) A small cross.
(d) A wallet.
3. What is the problem with the car that stalls near David as he lay in the ditch?
(a) The car is out of power steering fluid.
(b) The car is out of gas.
(c) The car has a flat tire.
(d) The car is out of coolant.
4. What does the family invite David to do?
(a) Go to church with them.
(b) Go to school with them.
(c) Stay with them for a while.
(d) Go to town with them.
5. Why does David stay so long in the house?
(a) He has access to books.
(b) He is afraid of police in towns ahead.
(c) He doesn't want to move on.
(d) He likes the children in the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What originally alerts David to the fact that he must leave soon?
2. What does David take from the herders he stumbles across?
3. What does David take pains to avoid?
4. What does David tell the woman in town that she must do with her child?
5. What does David see that will work for shelter for him?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)