|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Johannes teach David about saying thank you?
(a) He taught him to thank only those he disliked.
(b) He taught him never to thank anyone for anything.
(c) He taught him to thank only those he liked.
(d) He taught him always to say thank you.
2. What city is David trying to reach, to get on a boat?
3. What does David equate to the word want?
4. What is David asked to do inside?
(a) Cook dinner.
(b) Make the bed.
(c) Set the table.
(d) Remain silent.
5. What does the priest tell David about God?
(a) God is cruel.
(b) God is dead.
(c) There is only one God.
(d) There are many Gods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David do when he realizes he has to leave?
2. How many variations of beautiful are there, to David?
3. Why does David pick up the newspaper the food is wrapped in?
4. What originally alerts David to the fact that he must leave soon?
5. What does David decide makes a person smile?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)