|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has David become depressed?
(a) He loved his new family.
(b) He lost his friends.
(c) He entered a house, and now knows what he is missing.
(d) He loved Maria.
2. What does David ask God to let his rescue of the girl count for?
(a) The next three requests for help.
(b) The next five requests for help.
(c) Any request for help he asks for in the future.
(d) The next request for help.
3. Why does the woman not want her husband to give David money?
(a) She thinks he will want more.
(b) She thinks he will spend it foolishly.
(c) She thinks he will be offended.
(d) She thinks he will steal it.
4. Who does David meet inside the church?
(a) A nun.
(b) A priest.
5. Why does David feel how one speaks is important?
(a) It shows how honest one is.
(b) It shows how wealthy one is.
(c) It shows how one thinks.
(d) It shows how educated one is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the couple give to David for his assistance?
2. What does David take pains to avoid?
3. What does the drink David finds help him do?
4. Why are children more dangerous to David than adults?
5. What has David never seen, in relation to himself?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)