|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Johannes not want people in camp to tell David things of the outside world?
(a) He didn't want the guards to hear.
(b) He didn't want David to know about the real world.
(c) He didn't want him to want what he couldn't have.
(d) He was jealous.
2. What does David find to eat in the truck?
3. Why doesn't David ask God for help in saving the young girl?
(a) He doesn't have time.
(b) He wants to save her to repay God.
(c) He is ashamed.
(d) He is afraid.
4. How long is David in the water?
(a) Several months.
(b) Several days.
(c) Several hours.
(d) A few minutes.
5. What vehicle does David smuggle himself into in this chapter that helps him reach his destination?
(a) A delivery truck.
(b) A hearse.
(c) An army truck.
(d) A tourist's car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What feature does David want to see most about himself?
2. What does David do to his hair?
3. What does David use to cross the ravine?
4. What does the man on the boat give to David to help him in the water?
5. What does David do that helps him not burn when he saves the girl?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)