|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does David not wash in the fountains in town?
(a) He is afraid of water.
(b) He is shy.
(c) He fears it is forbidden.
(d) The water is unclean.
2. What does David aim to become by washing himself of the camp?
(a) A new person.
(c) Just himself.
(d) A regular boy.
3. What city is David trying to reach, to get on a boat?
4. What does David find himself doing after he rescues the young girl?
(a) He cries.
(b) He smiles.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He coughs.
5. Why does David find living with people difficult?
(a) They are all cruel.
(b) They expect nothing of him, and he is used to working.
(c) They expect things of him he wouldn't normally do.
(d) They are all intelligent.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the mother say David hates Carlo?
2. Who serves the family dinner?
3. What has David told Maria how to do so it doesn't hurt?
4. With which child does David feel most at ease?
5. What feature does David want to see most about himself?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)