|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is David nervous of doing?
(a) Spilling something.
(b) Being rude.
(c) Throwing up.
(d) Hurting himself.
2. What does David struggle not to do as he lies awake?
3. What does David take from the herders he stumbles across?
(b) Money and a map.
(c) Clothes and money.
(d) Soup and bread.
4. What does the woman David meets wish to do?
(a) Listen to his story.
(b) Paint him.
(c) Turn him in.
(d) Record his voice.
5. What does Maria do that David would like to do?
(a) Go to school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does David meet inside the church?
2. What do houses mean for David?
3. What does David tell the woman in town that she must do with her child?
4. What does David struggle with as he debates about going back to the woman in town?
5. How does David put out the fire in the girls hair?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)