|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man do to surprise David?
(a) Gives him soup and water.
(b) Gives him a ride to Denmark.
(c) Hides money in his bundle.
(d) Hits him.
2. Why does David feel how one speaks is important?
(a) It shows how honest one is.
(b) It shows how educated one is.
(c) It shows how one thinks.
(d) It shows how wealthy one is.
3. What do the parents note about David's speech?
(a) It is highly damaged.
(b) It is incorrect.
(c) It is too sophisticated for a child.
(d) It is childish.
4. What does David lose into the sea?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His compass.
(c) His shirt.
(d) His water.
5. What does the priest tell David about God?
(a) There are many Gods.
(b) God is cruel.
(c) God is dead.
(d) There is only one God.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David do once he is in the stream?
2. Why doesn't David accept the man's money after he helps them?
3. What does David admit to the woman that he does not know how to do?
4. How long is David in the water?
5. What feature does David want to see most about himself?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)