|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David pick up, slightly damaged, after a woman drops it in the street?
(a) A walking stick.
(b) A wheel.
(c) A bottle.
(d) A mirror.
2. What does David vow never to enter, as he believes it to be dangerous?
(a) A church.
(b) A store.
(c) A house.
(d) A police station.
3. How does David learn about countries?
(a) The parents tell him everything he needs to know.
(b) He finds an encyclopedia.
(c) He attends school.
(d) The family has a globe.
4. What does David's decision to cross the road show?
(a) He has become his own master.
(b) He is mindless.
(c) He is careless.
(d) He is still following his body.
5. What does David say about imprisoning a murderer?
(a) They should be killed.
(b) They should be beaten.
(c) They should be imprisoned, but not starved or harmed.
(d) They should not be imprisoned.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does David determine which direction he is heading?
2. What does David use to cross the ravine?
3. What feature does David want to see most about himself?
4. What does David help the man find, that he has lost at the side of the road?
5. Why does David pick up the newspaper the food is wrapped in?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)