|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't David eat much at dinner?
(a) He doesn't want to be greedy.
(b) He is afraid the rich food will make him ill.
(c) He doesn't like the food.
(d) He doesn't want to be rude.
2. What does David's decision to cross the road show?
(a) He is careless.
(b) He is still following his body.
(c) He is mindless.
(d) He has become his own master.
3. How does David determine which direction he is heading?
(a) By the position of the moon.
(b) By moss on trees.
(c) By the signs.
(d) By the position of the sun.
4. Why does the mother want David to leave?
(a) She thinks he is cruel.
(b) She hates him.
(c) She is afraid of him.
(d) She thinks he is attracted to Maria.
5. What does David vow never to enter, as he believes it to be dangerous?
(a) A store.
(b) A police station.
(c) A church.
(d) A house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David say about imprisoning a murderer?
2. With which child does David feel most at ease?
3. Why does David refuse to fight the boy who hits him?
4. What story does David concoct to explain his travels?
5. What does David fear is in the bundle left by the man?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)