|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the eating utensils made from at dinner?
2. What does David help the man find, that he has lost at the side of the road?
(a) His wallet.
(b) His flask.
(d) A tire.
3. What does David ask the man for, reluctantly?
(b) A piece of bread.
(c) A compass.
(d) A piece of soap.
4. What does the drink David finds help him do?
(d) Throw up.
5. Why doesn't David eat much at dinner?
(a) He doesn't want to be greedy.
(b) He doesn't like the food.
(c) He is afraid the rich food will make him ill.
(d) He doesn't want to be rude.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is David steered to earn money?
2. Why does David not wash in the fountains in town?
3. What does David decide at the end of Chapter One?
4. Why does the woman not want her husband to give David money?
5. What does David choose in Chapter Three?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)