|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David see in a newspaper?
(a) A letter to him from the man.
(b) A letter to him from Maria.
(c) A letter to him from Carlo.
(d) A letter to him from the parents.
2. Why has David become depressed?
(a) He loved his new family.
(b) He lost his friends.
(c) He loved Maria.
(d) He entered a house, and now knows what he is missing.
3. Who serves the family dinner?
(a) The children's' father.
(b) The children's' mother.
(d) The children.
4. What does David buy with his money?
(a) A knife, soap, scissors, and bread.
(b) A comb, a knife, a new compass, and bread.
(c) Bread, soap, a comb, scissors, a pencil, and paper.
(d) Scissors, a new compass, soap, and a knife.
5. Why does David think Angelo is stupid?
(a) He cannot think for himself.
(b) He is unintelligent.
(c) He is without a wife.
(d) He is marrying for money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the woman's name?
2. What is David asked to do inside?
3. What does the mother do that David dislikes?
4. What do the parents note about David's speech?
5. What vehicle does David smuggle himself into in this chapter that helps him reach his destination?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)