|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David do to rid himself of the bad feelings the boy causes?
(a) Stares at the sky.
(b) Writes a poem.
(c) Sings a song.
(d) Washes himself thoroughly.
2. What does David tell God he no longer has to do?
(a) Care for him.
(b) Protect David from them.
(c) Listen to him.
(d) Love him.
3. What does David decide at the end of Chapter One?
(a) That he wants to die.
(b) That he doesn't want to die.
(c) That he wants to be caught.
(d) That he wants to be a sailor.
4. What do the parents note about David's speech?
(a) It is highly damaged.
(b) It is incorrect.
(c) It is too sophisticated for a child.
(d) It is childish.
5. What does David use to cross the ravine?
(a) A metal bridge.
(b) A wooden plank.
(c) A strong branch.
(d) He jumps over.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David do that helps him not burn when he saves the girl?
2. Why does David require help getting dressed?
3. What is David nervous of doing?
4. When does David travel?
5. Why is David so enthralled by dinner?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)