|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does David get money for food?
(a) He gambles.
(b) He gets a job.
(c) He steals.
(d) He does errands for travelers.
2. Why are children more dangerous to David than adults?
(a) They are more violent.
(b) They can tell he is different immediately.
(c) They are more likely to tell on him.
(d) They are more suspicious.
3. Why does David require help getting dressed?
(a) He is sick from the smoke.
(b) His clothing is damaged, and hard to manage.
(c) He has never dressed in fine clothing before.
(d) He is burned badly.
4. What has David never seen that would be helpful to determine where he needed to go?
(a) A book.
(b) A map.
(c) A mural.
(d) A compass.
5. What does David hear that makes him think of how a balloon must feel?
(b) The tide.
(c) A high pitched siren.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the drink David finds help him do?
2. Why did Johannes not want people in camp to tell David things of the outside world?
3. What has David never seen, in relation to himself?
4. What do houses mean for David?
5. Who helped David while he was in the camp?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)