|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David pick up, slightly damaged, after a woman drops it in the street?
(a) A mirror.
(b) A bottle.
(c) A walking stick.
(d) A wheel.
2. What city is David trying to reach, to get on a boat?
3. What has David never seen that would be helpful to determine where he needed to go?
(a) A compass.
(b) A map.
(c) A book.
(d) A mural.
4. What does David believe the escape to be?
(a) A joke.
(b) A prank.
(c) A genuine attempt to help.
(d) A trap.
5. What does David ask God to let his rescue of the girl count for?
(a) Any request for help he asks for in the future.
(b) The next three requests for help.
(c) The next five requests for help.
(d) The next request for help.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man in town give to David to eat?
2. What does David aim to become by washing himself of the camp?
3. Why doesn't David eat much at dinner?
4. What does David find himself doing after he rescues the young girl?
5. What does David do once he is in the stream?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)