|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David do to his hair?
(a) Cuts it.
(b) Shaves it.
(c) Dyes it.
(d) Washes it.
2. What does the man say David will find by the tree?
(a) Water and a map.
(b) A compass and water.
(c) A map and a compass.
(d) A jeep.
3. How does David put out the fire in the girls hair?
(a) With his hands.
(b) With his damp shirt.
(c) He stomps on it.
(d) With his dry shirt.
4. What has David never seen that would be helpful to determine where he needed to go?
(a) A compass.
(b) A mural.
(c) A map.
(d) A book.
5. How long does David have to climb over the fence?
(a) A half minute.
(b) Ten minutes.
(c) Five minutes.
(d) A minute.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the eating utensils made from at dinner?
2. What does David lose into the sea?
3. What does David decide makes a person smile?
4. What does David help the man find, that he has lost at the side of the road?
5. Where does David go when he arrives at the dock?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)