|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What feature does David want to see most about himself?
(a) His mouth.
(b) His nose.
(c) His eyes.
(d) His ears.
2. What does the family insist David do?
(a) Go with the police.
(b) Work for them.
(c) Tell them where he is from.
(d) Go home with them.
3. Why did Johannes not want people in camp to tell David things of the outside world?
(a) He didn't want David to know about the real world.
(b) He didn't want him to want what he couldn't have.
(c) He didn't want the guards to hear.
(d) He was jealous.
4. What does David aim to become by washing himself of the camp?
(b) A new person.
(c) A regular boy.
(d) Just himself.
5. What does David experience following the doctor's visit?
(a) Sleeping in a bed.
(b) Kissing a girl.
(c) Using a toilette.
(d) Taking a shower.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't David eat much at dinner?
2. What does David find that he is able to eat?
3. What does David decide to do at the beginning of Chapter Three, in terms of travel?
4. How does David put out the fire in the girls hair?
5. What do the couple give to David for his assistance?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)