|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David do to rid himself of the bad feelings the boy causes?
(a) Writes a poem.
(b) Sings a song.
(c) Stares at the sky.
(d) Washes himself thoroughly.
2. What does David struggle with as he debates about going back to the woman in town?
(a) His guilt.
(b) His anger.
(c) His conscience.
(d) His fear.
3. Why does David decide to attempt to escape?
(a) He believes he will be killed.
(b) He believes he will be captured again.
(c) He believes he can make it.
(d) He believes he will be saved.
4. Why does David ration his prayers to God?
(a) He doesn't want God to dislike him.
(b) He doesn't want God to ask him for things.
(c) He doesn't want God to be overwhelmed.
(d) He doesn't want God to think he is greedy.
5. What has David never seen that would be helpful to determine where he needed to go?
(a) A mural.
(b) A book.
(c) A map.
(d) A compass.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man say David will find by the tree?
2. What does the substance in the bottle turn out to be?
3. What does the family insist David do?
4. What does David do that helps him not burn when he saves the girl?
5. Who does Angelo wish to marry?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)