|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David decide makes a person smile?
2. How does David get money for food?
(a) He gets a job.
(b) He gambles.
(c) He does errands for travelers.
(d) He steals.
3. What did Johannes tell David about greedy people?
(a) They are happy.
(b) They are cruel.
(c) They are lost.
(d) They can never be happy.
4. Why does David pick up the newspaper the food is wrapped in?
(a) So he can use it for fire.
(b) So he can practice reading.
(c) So he can wrap his own food.
(d) So he can use it as a blanket.
5. What does David see on the third evening that he wants to care for?
(a) A puppy.
(b) A lamb.
(c) A kitten.
(d) A baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David see at the beginning of Chapter Four that he had never seen?
2. What vehicle does David smuggle himself into in this chapter that helps him reach his destination?
3. Why does David think Angelo is stupid?
4. What animal startles David one evening as is lying down?
5. Why does David require help getting dressed?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)