|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the green grass in Chapter Two indicate to David?
(a) That there must be water nearby.
(b) That summer has arrived.
(c) That it has rained recently.
(d) That the land he is on is owned by a farmer.
2. Why doesn't David accept the man's money after he helps them?
(a) David doesn't like the man.
(b) David doesn't need money.
(c) David doesn't like money.
(d) David feels responsible for the problems.
3. What was forbidden by the prisoners to talk about at the camp?
(a) The guards.
4. When does David travel?
(a) During the afternoon.
(b) In the early evening.
(c) In the morning.
(d) At night.
5. Why doesn't David eat much at dinner?
(a) He doesn't want to be greedy.
(b) He is afraid the rich food will make him ill.
(c) He doesn't like the food.
(d) He doesn't want to be rude.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does David leave the town?
2. Why are children more dangerous to David than adults?
3. What does David buy with his money?
4. How does David determine which direction he is heading?
5. What does David see that will work for shelter for him?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)