|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vehicle does David smuggle himself into in this chapter that helps him reach his destination?
(a) An army truck.
(b) A delivery truck.
(c) A tourist's car.
(d) A hearse.
2. How does David determine which direction he is heading?
(a) By the signs.
(b) By the position of the moon.
(c) By the position of the sun.
(d) By moss on trees.
3. Who helped David while he was in the camp?
4. What does David do to his hair?
(a) Shaves it.
(b) Dyes it.
(c) Cuts it.
(d) Washes it.
5. What does David decide to do at the beginning of Chapter Three, in terms of travel?
(a) He decides to travel during the day.
(b) He decides to travel at night.
(c) He decides to change direction.
(d) He decides to stop traveling.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does David think Angelo is stupid?
2. What does David choose in Chapter Three?
3. How long does David have to climb over the fence?
4. What does David fear is in the bundle left by the man?
5. What does the green grass in Chapter Two indicate to David?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)