|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man on the boat give to David to help him in the water?
(a) A life belt.
(b) A raft.
(c) A rope.
(d) A bobber.
2. What does David hear as he walks along the side of the road?
(a) A dog.
(b) A car.
(c) A plane.
(d) An owl.
3. What did David pick up in the camp that will help him tremendously?
(a) The ability to disguise himself well.
(b) The ability to cook.
(c) Many languages.
(d) The ability to read.
4. What does the man apologize for in the letter?
(a) For giving David money.
(b) For lying to David.
(c) For believing David to be a thief.
(d) For stalling his car.
5. What does David do to his hair?
(a) Dyes it.
(b) Shaves it.
(c) Cuts it.
(d) Washes it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David do when he realizes he has to leave?
2. What does the man do to surprise David?
3. What has David never seen, in relation to himself?
4. What does David believe the escape to be?
5. Why does David not wash in the fountains in town?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)