|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do houses mean for David?
2. Where does David go when he arrives at the dock?
(a) On a bus.
(b) On a rowboat.
(c) On a train.
(d) Into the belly of a ship.
3. What did David pick up in the camp that will help him tremendously?
(a) The ability to cook.
(b) The ability to read.
(c) Many languages.
(d) The ability to disguise himself well.
4. What does David find himself doing after he rescues the young girl?
(a) He coughs.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He cries.
(d) He smiles.
5. What does the green grass in Chapter Two indicate to David?
(a) That it has rained recently.
(b) That there must be water nearby.
(c) That summer has arrived.
(d) That the land he is on is owned by a farmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does David get money for food?
2. What does the man say David will find by the tree?
3. Why does David think Angelo is stupid?
4. How long does David have to climb over the fence?
5. Why does David ration his prayers to God?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)