|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does David leave the town?
(a) He realizes he has stayed too long.
(b) He become afraid of the people in town.
(c) The locals begin to wonder about him.
(d) He is found by guards.
2. What does David struggle not to do as he lies awake?
3. What does David experience following the doctor's visit?
(a) Using a toilette.
(b) Kissing a girl.
(c) Taking a shower.
(d) Sleeping in a bed.
4. What does David do that helps him not burn when he saves the girl?
(a) He goes into the building naked.
(b) He gets his clothing wet first.
(c) He rubs himself with oil.
(d) He goes through the wall of the shed that isn't burning.
5. Why does the woman not want her husband to give David money?
(a) She thinks he will be offended.
(b) She thinks he will spend it foolishly.
(c) She thinks he will steal it.
(d) She thinks he will want more.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David choose in Chapter Three?
2. What does David find that he is able to eat?
3. What does David see at the beginning of Chapter Four that he had never seen?
4. Who serves the family dinner?
5. What does David ask the man for, reluctantly?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)