|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man apologize for in the letter?
(a) For giving David money.
(b) For believing David to be a thief.
(c) For stalling his car.
(d) For lying to David.
2. What is David wrapped in?
(a) A blanket.
(b) A towel.
(c) A robe.
(d) A traveling rug.
3. What vehicle does David smuggle himself into in this chapter that helps him reach his destination?
(a) A delivery truck.
(b) An army truck.
(c) A tourist's car.
(d) A hearse.
4. What does the green grass in Chapter Two indicate to David?
(a) That the land he is on is owned by a farmer.
(b) That it has rained recently.
(c) That there must be water nearby.
(d) That summer has arrived.
5. What does David's decision to cross the road show?
(a) He has become his own master.
(b) He is mindless.
(c) He is careless.
(d) He is still following his body.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the eating utensils made from at dinner?
2. What does David do that helps him not burn when he saves the girl?
3. What does David see on the third evening that he wants to care for?
4. What does David see at the beginning of Chapter Four that he had never seen?
5. Where does David go when he arrives at the dock?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)