|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David do to rid himself of the bad feelings the boy causes?
(a) Sings a song.
(b) Washes himself thoroughly.
(c) Writes a poem.
(d) Stares at the sky.
2. Why doesn't David ask God for help in saving the young girl?
(a) He is afraid.
(b) He is ashamed.
(c) He doesn't have time.
(d) He wants to save her to repay God.
3. Why does the woman not want her husband to give David money?
(a) She thinks he will steal it.
(b) She thinks he will be offended.
(c) She thinks he will want more.
(d) She thinks he will spend it foolishly.
4. What does David use to cross the ravine?
(a) A metal bridge.
(b) A strong branch.
(c) He jumps over.
(d) A wooden plank.
5. Why does David decide to attempt to escape?
(a) He believes he will be captured again.
(b) He believes he can make it.
(c) He believes he will be killed.
(d) He believes he will be saved.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does David pick up the newspaper the food is wrapped in?
2. What story does David concoct to explain his travels?
3. What does David notice about the people in the first town he visits?
4. What did Johannes tell David about greedy people?
5. What does the substance in the bottle turn out to be?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)