|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David believe about countries with kings?
(a) They are occupied.
(b) They are free.
(c) They are neutral.
(d) They are dangerous.
2. What animal startles David one evening as is lying down?
(a) A snake.
(b) A dog.
(c) A sheep.
(d) A horse.
3. What do the couple give to David for his assistance?
(c) A watch.
(d) A wallet.
4. Why does David think Angelo is stupid?
(a) He is unintelligent.
(b) He is marrying for money.
(c) He is without a wife.
(d) He cannot think for himself.
5. What does the green grass in Chapter Two indicate to David?
(a) That there must be water nearby.
(b) That summer has arrived.
(c) That it has rained recently.
(d) That the land he is on is owned by a farmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does David go when he arrives at the dock?
2. What does David hear that makes him think of how a balloon must feel?
3. Who is present when the family arrives to help?
4. What does David ask the couple to do while he gets help?
5. What does the man do to surprise David?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)