|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does David pick up the newspaper the food is wrapped in?
(a) So he can practice reading.
(b) So he can use it as a blanket.
(c) So he can use it for fire.
(d) So he can wrap his own food.
2. How does David determine which direction he is heading?
(a) By the position of the moon.
(b) By moss on trees.
(c) By the signs.
(d) By the position of the sun.
3. Why is David so enthralled by dinner?
(a) He has never eaten a meal outside the camp.
(b) He has never used a fork before.
(c) He has never had porridge before.
(d) He has never used a knife before.
4. Why doesn't David ask God for help in saving the young girl?
(a) He wants to save her to repay God.
(b) He is afraid.
(c) He doesn't have time.
(d) He is ashamed.
5. What does the man do to surprise David?
(a) Hits him.
(b) Gives him soup and water.
(c) Hides money in his bundle.
(d) Gives him a ride to Denmark.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David buy with his money?
2. Why does David require help getting dressed?
3. What does David do that helps him not burn when he saves the girl?
4. What is David nervous of doing?
5. What are the eating utensils made from at dinner?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)