|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Johannes not want people in camp to tell David things of the outside world?
(a) He didn't want him to want what he couldn't have.
(b) He was jealous.
(c) He didn't want the guards to hear.
(d) He didn't want David to know about the real world.
2. What does David vow never to enter, as he believes it to be dangerous?
(a) A police station.
(b) A store.
(c) A church.
(d) A house.
3. What does David believe the escape to be?
(a) A joke.
(b) A genuine attempt to help.
(c) A trap.
(d) A prank.
4. What does the drink David finds help him do?
(a) Throw up.
5. What does David struggle with as he debates about going back to the woman in town?
(a) His anger.
(b) His fear.
(c) His guilt.
(d) His conscience.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David do when he realizes he has to leave?
2. What does David notice about the people in the first town he visits?
3. What does David do once he is in the stream?
4. What does David ask God to let his rescue of the girl count for?
5. What city is David trying to reach, to get on a boat?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)