|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did David pick up in the camp that will help him tremendously?
(a) The ability to cook.
(b) The ability to disguise himself well.
(c) Many languages.
(d) The ability to read.
2. Why is David so enthralled by dinner?
(a) He has never used a knife before.
(b) He has never eaten a meal outside the camp.
(c) He has never had porridge before.
(d) He has never used a fork before.
3. What does David find to eat in the truck?
4. What is David wrapped in?
(a) A robe.
(b) A traveling rug.
(c) A blanket.
(d) A towel.
5. What does the man in town give to David to eat?
(a) A loaf of bread.
(b) A banana.
(c) A steak.
(d) An orange.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't David eat much at dinner?
2. How does David determine which direction he is heading?
3. What does David use to cross the ravine?
4. What does David struggle not to do as he lies awake?
5. Where does David go when he arrives at the dock?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)