|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the drink David finds help him do?
(c) Throw up.
2. What does David experience following the doctor's visit?
(a) Sleeping in a bed.
(b) Using a toilette.
(c) Taking a shower.
(d) Kissing a girl.
3. What does David believe about countries with kings?
(a) They are occupied.
(b) They are dangerous.
(c) They are neutral.
(d) They are free.
4. What does the family insist David do?
(a) Tell them where he is from.
(b) Work for them.
(c) Go home with them.
(d) Go with the police.
5. Why does David pick up the newspaper the food is wrapped in?
(a) So he can practice reading.
(b) So he can use it for fire.
(c) So he can wrap his own food.
(d) So he can use it as a blanket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does David decide to attempt to escape?
2. What does David do to his hair?
3. How long is David in the water?
4. What does David ask the man for, reluctantly?
5. Why does David leave the town?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)