|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David pick up, slightly damaged, after a woman drops it in the street?
(a) A mirror.
(b) A bottle.
(c) A wheel.
(d) A walking stick.
2. Why does David not wash in the fountains in town?
(a) The water is unclean.
(b) He is shy.
(c) He fears it is forbidden.
(d) He is afraid of water.
3. What does the man say David will find by the tree?
(a) A jeep.
(b) A map and a compass.
(c) Water and a map.
(d) A compass and water.
4. Who helped David while he was in the camp?
5. What does David choose in Chapter Three?
(a) A career.
(b) An apple.
(c) A father.
(d) A god.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the green grass in Chapter Two indicate to David?
2. What does the man in town give to David to eat?
3. What does David do to his hair?
4. What does David notice about the people in the first town he visits?
5. What does David use to cross the ravine?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)