|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David ask the man for, reluctantly?
(a) A piece of soap.
(b) A compass.
(d) A piece of bread.
2. Why does David ration his prayers to God?
(a) He doesn't want God to think he is greedy.
(b) He doesn't want God to dislike him.
(c) He doesn't want God to ask him for things.
(d) He doesn't want God to be overwhelmed.
3. Who does Angelo wish to marry?
4. What happened to the person who helped David in the camp while he was growing up?
(a) He disappeared.
(b) He died.
(c) He was transferred.
(d) He escaped.
5. Why does David think Angelo is stupid?
(a) He cannot think for himself.
(b) He is marrying for money.
(c) He is unintelligent.
(d) He is without a wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David struggle with as he debates about going back to the woman in town?
2. Why does David leave the town?
3. What does David buy with his money?
4. How long is David in the water?
5. Why does David pick up the newspaper the food is wrapped in?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)