|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man on the boat give to David to help him in the water?
(a) A bobber.
(b) A rope.
(c) A life belt.
(d) A raft.
2. What animal startles David one evening as is lying down?
(a) A dog.
(b) A horse.
(c) A snake.
(d) A sheep.
3. What does David struggle not to do as he lies awake?
4. What city is David trying to reach, to get on a boat?
5. Why does David not wash in the fountains in town?
(a) He is afraid of water.
(b) The water is unclean.
(c) He fears it is forbidden.
(d) He is shy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does David pick up the newspaper the food is wrapped in?
2. What does David do when he realizes he has to leave?
3. What does David pick up, slightly damaged, after a woman drops it in the street?
4. What does David take from the herders he stumbles across?
5. What does David do as he rides in the vehicle?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)