|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David tell the woman in town that she must do with her child?
(a) Look after him.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Punish him.
(d) Give him away.
2. Why does David not wash in the fountains in town?
(a) He is afraid of water.
(b) He fears it is forbidden.
(c) The water is unclean.
(d) He is shy.
3. What does David hear as he walks along the side of the road?
(a) A plane.
(b) A car.
(c) A dog.
(d) An owl.
4. What story does David concoct to explain his travels?
(a) He claims to be a minister.
(b) He claims to be a prisoner of war.
(c) He claims to be part of the circus.
(d) He claims to be an orphan.
5. What does the man say David will find by the tree?
(a) Water and a map.
(b) A jeep.
(c) A map and a compass.
(d) A compass and water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Johannes tell David about greedy people?
2. What does David ask God to help him with, in terms of transportation?
3. What is the problem with the car that stalls near David as he lay in the ditch?
4. What does the man apologize for in the letter?
5. What has David never seen that would be helpful to determine where he needed to go?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)