|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David decide to do at the beginning of Chapter Three, in terms of travel?
(a) He decides to change direction.
(b) He decides to travel during the day.
(c) He decides to travel at night.
(d) He decides to stop traveling.
2. What does David notice about the people in the first town he visits?
(a) They all seem happy.
(b) They are all poor.
(c) They are all sad.
(d) They are all afraid.
3. What happened to the person who helped David in the camp while he was growing up?
(a) He disappeared.
(b) He was transferred.
(c) He died.
(d) He escaped.
4. What does David see on the third evening that he wants to care for?
(a) A baby.
(b) A puppy.
(c) A kitten.
(d) A lamb.
5. What does David find to eat in the truck?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helped David while he was in the camp?
2. What does the man apologize for in the letter?
3. What does the green grass in Chapter Two indicate to David?
4. Why does David decide to attempt to escape?
5. What do houses mean for David?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)