|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the substance in the bottle turn out to be?
2. What does David believe about countries with kings?
(a) They are neutral.
(b) They are occupied.
(c) They are free.
(d) They are dangerous.
3. What does David help the man find, that he has lost at the side of the road?
(a) His wallet.
(c) His flask.
(d) A tire.
4. What city is David trying to reach, to get on a boat?
5. What story does David concoct to explain his travels?
(a) He claims to be part of the circus.
(b) He claims to be a prisoner of war.
(c) He claims to be an orphan.
(d) He claims to be a minister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man do to surprise David?
2. Who does Angelo wish to marry?
3. What does David choose in Chapter Three?
4. What does David do as he rides in the vehicle?
5. Why does the woman not want her husband to give David money?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)