|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does David not wash in the fountains in town?
(a) The water is unclean.
(b) He is shy.
(c) He is afraid of water.
(d) He fears it is forbidden.
2. What does the man do to surprise David?
(a) Hides money in his bundle.
(b) Gives him soup and water.
(c) Hits him.
(d) Gives him a ride to Denmark.
3. What has David never seen that would be helpful to determine where he needed to go?
(a) A compass.
(b) A mural.
(c) A book.
(d) A map.
4. What does the substance in the bottle turn out to be?
5. How long is David in the water?
(a) Several hours.
(b) Several days.
(c) Several months.
(d) A few minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Angelo wish to marry?
2. What does David pick up, slightly damaged, after a woman drops it in the street?
3. What has David never seen, in relation to himself?
4. What city is David trying to reach, to get on a boat?
5. What does David hear as he walks along the side of the road?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)