|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does David get money for food?
(a) He steals.
(b) He gets a job.
(c) He does errands for travelers.
(d) He gambles.
2. Why does David decide he must go into town?
(a) To learn about the world.
(b) To see if the Germans were looking for him.
(c) To find a friend.
(d) To find a church.
3. What does David do as he rides in the vehicle?
(a) Falls asleep.
(b) Thinks of his mother.
(c) Draws pictures.
(d) Eats an apple.
4. What does David see that will work for shelter for him?
(a) A ravine.
(b) A tent.
(c) An abandoned house.
(d) A cave.
5. Why does David ration his prayers to God?
(a) He doesn't want God to dislike him.
(b) He doesn't want God to ask him for things.
(c) He doesn't want God to be overwhelmed.
(d) He doesn't want God to think he is greedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David ask God to help him with, in terms of transportation?
2. How long does David have to climb over the fence?
3. What does David notice about the people in the first town he visits?
4. What does the man do to surprise David?
5. What does David see at the end of Chapter One that makes him cry?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)