|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David believe the escape to be?
(a) A genuine attempt to help.
(b) A prank.
(c) A joke.
(d) A trap.
2. What does the man apologize for in the letter?
(a) For stalling his car.
(b) For believing David to be a thief.
(c) For giving David money.
(d) For lying to David.
3. When does David travel?
(a) During the afternoon.
(b) In the morning.
(c) In the early evening.
(d) At night.
4. What does David tell the woman in town that she must do with her child?
(a) Punish him.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Give him away.
(d) Look after him.
5. What does David pick up, slightly damaged, after a woman drops it in the street?
(a) A wheel.
(b) A walking stick.
(c) A bottle.
(d) A mirror.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the couple give to David for his assistance?
2. What city is David trying to reach, to get on a boat?
3. What does the substance in the bottle turn out to be?
4. What does the man on the boat give to David to help him in the water?
5. What does David ask the couple to do while he gets help?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)