|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has David never seen that would be helpful to determine where he needed to go?
(a) A map.
(b) A compass.
(c) A mural.
(d) A book.
2. What has David never seen, in relation to himself?
(a) His own reflection.
(b) His mother.
(c) His family tree.
(d) His father.
3. Why does David decide to attempt to escape?
(a) He believes he will be captured again.
(b) He believes he will be saved.
(c) He believes he will be killed.
(d) He believes he can make it.
4. What does David ask the couple to do while he gets help?
(a) Talk quietly.
(b) Watch his bundle.
(c) Sit inside the car.
(d) Pray for him.
5. What does David notice about the people in the first town he visits?
(a) They are all poor.
(b) They are all afraid.
(c) They all seem happy.
(d) They are all sad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David choose in Chapter Three?
2. Who does Angelo wish to marry?
3. What does the drink David finds help him do?
4. What did Johannes tell David about greedy people?
5. Where does David go when he arrives at the dock?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)