|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David take from the herders he stumbles across?
(a) Money and a map.
(b) Soup and bread.
(d) Clothes and money.
2. What does David believe the escape to be?
(a) A genuine attempt to help.
(b) A joke.
(c) A prank.
(d) A trap.
3. What does David admit to the woman that he does not know how to do?
(b) Play golf.
4. What do houses mean for David?
5. What does David lose into the sea?
(a) His shirt.
(b) His compass.
(c) His shoes.
(d) His water.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the woman not want her husband to give David money?
2. What does David struggle with as he debates about going back to the woman in town?
3. Why does David not wash in the fountains in town?
4. Why does David leave the town?
5. What does David see at the end of Chapter One that makes him cry?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)