|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does David travel?
(a) In the early evening.
(b) At night.
(c) In the morning.
(d) During the afternoon.
2. Why does David decide he must go into town?
(a) To see if the Germans were looking for him.
(b) To learn about the world.
(c) To find a church.
(d) To find a friend.
3. Who helped David while he was in the camp?
4. What does David buy with his money?
(a) Scissors, a new compass, soap, and a knife.
(b) A comb, a knife, a new compass, and bread.
(c) Bread, soap, a comb, scissors, a pencil, and paper.
(d) A knife, soap, scissors, and bread.
5. What does the man do to surprise David?
(a) Hides money in his bundle.
(b) Gives him soup and water.
(c) Hits him.
(d) Gives him a ride to Denmark.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the person who helped David in the camp while he was growing up?
2. What does the substance in the bottle turn out to be?
3. Why does David decide to attempt to escape?
4. What does David believe about countries with kings?
5. What does David choose in Chapter Three?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)