|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David decide to do at the beginning of Chapter Three, in terms of travel?
(a) He decides to change direction.
(b) He decides to stop traveling.
(c) He decides to travel during the day.
(d) He decides to travel at night.
2. What does David fear is in the bundle left by the man?
(a) A bomb.
(b) A bullet.
(c) A gun.
(d) A snake.
3. What does David see that will work for shelter for him?
(a) A tent.
(b) An abandoned house.
(c) A ravine.
(d) A cave.
4. What does the man do to surprise David?
(a) Gives him a ride to Denmark.
(b) Hides money in his bundle.
(c) Hits him.
(d) Gives him soup and water.
5. How does David get money for food?
(a) He does errands for travelers.
(b) He gets a job.
(c) He steals.
(d) He gambles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does David ration his prayers to God?
2. What does David use to cross the ravine?
3. Why does David think Angelo is stupid?
4. What vehicle does David smuggle himself into in this chapter that helps him reach his destination?
5. What was forbidden by the prisoners to talk about at the camp?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)