|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does David travel?
(a) During the afternoon.
(b) At night.
(c) In the early evening.
(d) In the morning.
2. What does the man in town give to David to eat?
(a) A steak.
(b) A banana.
(c) An orange.
(d) A loaf of bread.
3. Why does David pick up the newspaper the food is wrapped in?
(a) So he can use it for fire.
(b) So he can wrap his own food.
(c) So he can practice reading.
(d) So he can use it as a blanket.
4. Why does the woman not want her husband to give David money?
(a) She thinks he will steal it.
(b) She thinks he will be offended.
(c) She thinks he will spend it foolishly.
(d) She thinks he will want more.
5. What does the drink David finds help him do?
(a) Throw up.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does David get money for food?
2. Where does David go when he arrives at the dock?
3. What does the man do to surprise David?
4. What does David vow never to enter, as he believes it to be dangerous?
5. What does David struggle with as he debates about going back to the woman in town?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)