|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the drink David finds help him do?
(a) Throw up.
2. What does David find to eat in the truck?
3. How long does David have to climb over the fence?
(a) Five minutes.
(b) A half minute.
(c) A minute.
(d) Ten minutes.
4. What does the green grass in Chapter Two indicate to David?
(a) That the land he is on is owned by a farmer.
(b) That there must be water nearby.
(c) That it has rained recently.
(d) That summer has arrived.
5. What do houses mean for David?
Short Answer Questions
1. What vehicle does David smuggle himself into in this chapter that helps him reach his destination?
2. When does David travel?
3. What does David see that will work for shelter for him?
4. What does David do as he rides in the vehicle?
5. What does David do when he realizes he has to leave?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)