|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David struggle not to do as he lies awake?
2. What does David fear is in the bundle left by the man?
(a) A bomb.
(b) A gun.
(c) A snake.
(d) A bullet.
3. How long does David have to climb over the fence?
(a) Five minutes.
(b) Ten minutes.
(c) A half minute.
(d) A minute.
4. What does David see that will work for shelter for him?
(a) An abandoned house.
(b) A ravine.
(c) A tent.
(d) A cave.
5. Why does David decide to attempt to escape?
(a) He believes he can make it.
(b) He believes he will be captured again.
(c) He believes he will be saved.
(d) He believes he will be killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did David pick up in the camp that will help him tremendously?
2. What does David believe the escape to be?
3. What animal startles David one evening as is lying down?
4. What does David believe about countries with kings?
5. Why does David pick up the newspaper the food is wrapped in?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)