|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David struggle with as he debates about going back to the woman in town?
(a) His fear.
(b) His guilt.
(c) His conscience.
(d) His anger.
2. What does David use to cross the ravine?
(a) A metal bridge.
(b) He jumps over.
(c) A strong branch.
(d) A wooden plank.
3. What has David never seen, in relation to himself?
(a) His family tree.
(b) His own reflection.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
4. What vehicle does David smuggle himself into in this chapter that helps him reach his destination?
(a) A tourist's car.
(b) A hearse.
(c) A delivery truck.
(d) An army truck.
5. When does David travel?
(a) In the morning.
(b) At night.
(c) During the afternoon.
(d) In the early evening.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helped David while he was in the camp?
2. Why does David decide he must go into town?
3. How long does David have to climb over the fence?
4. What does David struggle not to do as he lies awake?
5. What does David's decision to cross the road show?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)