|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David do once he is in the stream?
(a) He goes fishing.
(b) He cleans his feet.
(c) He attempts to clean himself.
(d) He swims.
2. What animal startles David one evening as is lying down?
(a) A dog.
(b) A horse.
(c) A sheep.
(d) A snake.
3. What does David hear as he walks along the side of the road?
(a) An owl.
(b) A dog.
(c) A plane.
(d) A car.
4. Why does David leave the town?
(a) He become afraid of the people in town.
(b) He realizes he has stayed too long.
(c) The locals begin to wonder about him.
(d) He is found by guards.
5. What does the man in town give to David to eat?
(a) A steak.
(b) An orange.
(c) A loaf of bread.
(d) A banana.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David find to eat in the truck?
2. What does David ask the man for, reluctantly?
3. What does David see at the end of Chapter One that makes him cry?
4. What does David decide at the end of Chapter One?
5. How long does David have to climb over the fence?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)