|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David hear as he walks along the side of the road?
(a) A plane.
(b) A dog.
(c) A car.
(d) An owl.
2. How long is David in the water?
(a) Several months.
(b) Several hours.
(c) Several days.
(d) A few minutes.
3. What animal startles David one evening as is lying down?
(a) A horse.
(b) A snake.
(c) A sheep.
(d) A dog.
4. What does David tell the woman in town that she must do with her child?
(a) Punish him.
(b) Look after him.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Give him away.
5. What does David take from the herders he stumbles across?
(a) Clothes and money.
(b) Money and a map.
(d) Soup and bread.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David do once he is in the stream?
2. What does the green grass in Chapter Two indicate to David?
3. What does David find to eat in the truck?
4. What has David never seen that would be helpful to determine where he needed to go?
5. When does David travel?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)