|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David find that he is able to eat?
(a) A banana.
(b) A hunk of bread.
(c) An orange.
2. What does David ask the man for, reluctantly?
(a) A compass.
(b) A piece of bread.
(c) A piece of soap.
3. What does the man on the boat give to David to help him in the water?
(a) A bobber.
(b) A raft.
(c) A life belt.
(d) A rope.
4. What does David struggle not to do as he lies awake?
5. What does David see that will work for shelter for him?
(a) An abandoned house.
(b) A ravine.
(c) A cave.
(d) A tent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David aim to become by washing himself of the camp?
2. What animal startles David one evening as is lying down?
3. How long does David have to climb over the fence?
4. Why does David decide he must go into town?
5. How long is David in the water?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)