|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did David pick up in the camp that will help him tremendously?
(a) The ability to read.
(b) Many languages.
(c) The ability to cook.
(d) The ability to disguise himself well.
2. What does David ask the man for, reluctantly?
(a) A compass.
(b) A piece of bread.
(c) A piece of soap.
3. What does David do once he is in the stream?
(a) He swims.
(b) He cleans his feet.
(c) He goes fishing.
(d) He attempts to clean himself.
4. What does David notice about the people in the first town he visits?
(a) They are all sad.
(b) They are all afraid.
(c) They all seem happy.
(d) They are all poor.
5. What does the man in town give to David to eat?
(a) A steak.
(b) A loaf of bread.
(c) An orange.
(d) A banana.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was forbidden by the prisoners to talk about at the camp?
2. When does David travel?
3. What does David find that he is able to eat?
4. What does David fear is in the bundle left by the man?
5. What does David aim to become by washing himself of the camp?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)