|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David do when he realizes he has to leave?
(a) He does nothing.
(b) He smiles.
(c) He cries.
(d) He screams.
2. What did David pick up in the camp that will help him tremendously?
(a) The ability to read.
(b) The ability to disguise himself well.
(c) The ability to cook.
(d) Many languages.
3. Why does David decide he must go into town?
(a) To find a church.
(b) To find a friend.
(c) To see if the Germans were looking for him.
(d) To learn about the world.
4. What feature does David want to see most about himself?
(a) His nose.
(b) His mouth.
(c) His eyes.
(d) His ears.
5. What does David find to eat in the truck?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do houses mean for David?
2. What has David never seen that would be helpful to determine where he needed to go?
3. What does David see at the end of Chapter One that makes him cry?
4. What happened to the person who helped David in the camp while he was growing up?
5. What does the man on the boat give to David to help him in the water?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)