|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David struggle with as he debates about going back to the woman in town?
(a) His guilt.
(b) His anger.
(c) His conscience.
(d) His fear.
2. What does David believe about countries with kings?
(a) They are neutral.
(b) They are occupied.
(c) They are free.
(d) They are dangerous.
3. Why does David decide he must go into town?
(a) To find a friend.
(b) To find a church.
(c) To see if the Germans were looking for him.
(d) To learn about the world.
4. What city is David trying to reach, to get on a boat?
5. What does David see on the third evening that he wants to care for?
(a) A puppy.
(b) A lamb.
(c) A kitten.
(d) A baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David see that will work for shelter for him?
2. What has David never seen that would be helpful to determine where he needed to go?
3. What does David find that he is able to eat?
4. What vehicle does David smuggle himself into in this chapter that helps him reach his destination?
5. What does the man in town give to David to eat?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)