|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David use to cross the ravine?
(a) A metal bridge.
(b) A strong branch.
(c) He jumps over.
(d) A wooden plank.
2. What did David pick up in the camp that will help him tremendously?
(a) The ability to read.
(b) The ability to disguise himself well.
(c) Many languages.
(d) The ability to cook.
3. What does the substance in the bottle turn out to be?
4. What does David see on the third evening that he wants to care for?
(a) A lamb.
(b) A baby.
(c) A kitten.
(d) A puppy.
5. What does David do as he rides in the vehicle?
(a) Falls asleep.
(b) Eats an apple.
(c) Draws pictures.
(d) Thinks of his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David believe about countries with kings?
2. What does the man say David will find by the tree?
3. What does David struggle with as he debates about going back to the woman in town?
4. How long is David in the water?
5. How long does David have to climb over the fence?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)