|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What feature does David want to see most about himself?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His mouth.
(c) His ears.
(d) His nose.
2. What has David never seen that would be helpful to determine where he needed to go?
(a) A mural.
(b) A map.
(c) A compass.
(d) A book.
3. What does David find that he is able to eat?
(a) An orange.
(c) A banana.
(d) A hunk of bread.
4. What does David struggle with as he debates about going back to the woman in town?
(a) His fear.
(b) His conscience.
(c) His anger.
(d) His guilt.
5. What does David find to eat in the truck?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David take from the herders he stumbles across?
2. What does David believe the escape to be?
3. Where does David go when he arrives at the dock?
4. What did David pick up in the camp that will help him tremendously?
5. What does David see at the end of Chapter One that makes him cry?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)