|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does David leave the town?
(a) He realizes he has stayed too long.
(b) The locals begin to wonder about him.
(c) He is found by guards.
(d) He become afraid of the people in town.
2. What does David's decision to cross the road show?
(a) He is careless.
(b) He is mindless.
(c) He is still following his body.
(d) He has become his own master.
3. What does David notice about the people in the first town he visits?
(a) They are all sad.
(b) They all seem happy.
(c) They are all poor.
(d) They are all afraid.
4. What does the man say David will find by the tree?
(a) A map and a compass.
(b) Water and a map.
(c) A jeep.
(d) A compass and water.
5. What does David struggle not to do as he lies awake?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was forbidden by the prisoners to talk about at the camp?
2. What does David find to eat in the truck?
3. What does David struggle with as he debates about going back to the woman in town?
4. What does David fear is in the bundle left by the man?
5. What did David pick up in the camp that will help him tremendously?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)