|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David see that will work for shelter for him?
(a) A ravine.
(b) A tent.
(c) An abandoned house.
(d) A cave.
2. What vehicle does David smuggle himself into in this chapter that helps him reach his destination?
(a) A hearse.
(b) A tourist's car.
(c) An army truck.
(d) A delivery truck.
3. What does the man on the boat give to David to help him in the water?
(a) A bobber.
(b) A raft.
(c) A rope.
(d) A life belt.
4. What does the man in town give to David to eat?
(a) A steak.
(b) An orange.
(c) A loaf of bread.
(d) A banana.
5. Why does David decide to attempt to escape?
(a) He believes he will be killed.
(b) He believes he will be saved.
(c) He believes he will be captured again.
(d) He believes he can make it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the substance in the bottle turn out to be?
2. Why does David leave the town?
3. What city is David trying to reach, to get on a boat?
4. What does David take from the herders he stumbles across?
5. Where does David go when he arrives at the dock?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)