|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David decide at the end of Chapter One?
(a) That he wants to be caught.
(b) That he doesn't want to die.
(c) That he wants to be a sailor.
(d) That he wants to die.
2. What does the man on the boat give to David to help him in the water?
(a) A bobber.
(b) A life belt.
(c) A raft.
(d) A rope.
3. What was forbidden by the prisoners to talk about at the camp?
(a) The guards.
4. What does David hear as he walks along the side of the road?
(a) A dog.
(b) An owl.
(c) A car.
(d) A plane.
5. What feature does David want to see most about himself?
(a) His ears.
(b) His nose.
(c) His eyes.
(d) His mouth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David believe the escape to be?
2. What do houses mean for David?
3. What does David see at the end of Chapter One that makes him cry?
4. What does the man in town give to David to eat?
5. Where does David go when he arrives at the dock?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)