|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does David have to climb over the fence?
(a) Ten minutes.
(b) A minute.
(c) Five minutes.
(d) A half minute.
2. What does David use to cross the ravine?
(a) A strong branch.
(b) A metal bridge.
(c) He jumps over.
(d) A wooden plank.
3. What does the man on the boat give to David to help him in the water?
(a) A rope.
(b) A life belt.
(c) A bobber.
(d) A raft.
4. What does the substance in the bottle turn out to be?
5. What does David decide at the end of Chapter One?
(a) That he wants to be a sailor.
(b) That he doesn't want to die.
(c) That he wants to be caught.
(d) That he wants to die.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David struggle not to do as he lies awake?
2. What does the man say David will find by the tree?
3. How long is David in the water?
4. What does David tell the woman in town that she must do with her child?
5. What does David do once he is in the stream?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)