|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vehicle does David smuggle himself into in this chapter that helps him reach his destination?
(a) A hearse.
(b) A delivery truck.
(c) A tourist's car.
(d) An army truck.
2. What city is David trying to reach, to get on a boat?
3. What does David see that will work for shelter for him?
(a) A ravine.
(b) An abandoned house.
(c) A tent.
(d) A cave.
4. What does David aim to become by washing himself of the camp?
(b) Just himself.
(c) A new person.
(d) A regular boy.
5. Why does David leave the town?
(a) He is found by guards.
(b) The locals begin to wonder about him.
(c) He become afraid of the people in town.
(d) He realizes he has stayed too long.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David do as he rides in the vehicle?
2. What feature does David want to see most about himself?
3. Why does David pick up the newspaper the food is wrapped in?
4. What does the man say David will find by the tree?
5. What happened to the person who helped David in the camp while he was growing up?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)