|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David tell the woman in town that she must do with her child?
(a) Punish him.
(b) Give him away.
(c) Look after him.
(d) Kill him.
2. What does David struggle with as he debates about going back to the woman in town?
(a) His anger.
(b) His fear.
(c) His conscience.
(d) His guilt.
3. What has David never seen that would be helpful to determine where he needed to go?
(a) A mural.
(b) A map.
(c) A book.
(d) A compass.
4. Why does David decide he must go into town?
(a) To find a friend.
(b) To find a church.
(c) To see if the Germans were looking for him.
(d) To learn about the world.
5. What does David find that he is able to eat?
(a) An orange.
(b) A banana.
(d) A hunk of bread.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man say David will find by the tree?
2. What does David believe about countries with kings?
3. Why does David leave the town?
4. What was forbidden by the prisoners to talk about at the camp?
5. What did David pick up in the camp that will help him tremendously?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)