|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal startles David one evening as is lying down?
(a) A snake.
(b) A sheep.
(c) A horse.
(d) A dog.
2. What does David do as he rides in the vehicle?
(a) Thinks of his mother.
(b) Draws pictures.
(c) Eats an apple.
(d) Falls asleep.
3. How long is David in the water?
(a) Several hours.
(b) Several months.
(c) A few minutes.
(d) Several days.
4. Why does David decide to attempt to escape?
(a) He believes he will be captured again.
(b) He believes he can make it.
(c) He believes he will be killed.
(d) He believes he will be saved.
5. What do houses mean for David?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was forbidden by the prisoners to talk about at the camp?
2. What does David see on the third evening that he wants to care for?
3. When does David travel?
4. What vehicle does David smuggle himself into in this chapter that helps him reach his destination?
5. What happened to the person who helped David in the camp while he was growing up?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)