|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do houses mean for David?
2. What does David decide at the end of Chapter One?
(a) That he wants to be caught.
(b) That he doesn't want to die.
(c) That he wants to die.
(d) That he wants to be a sailor.
3. How long is David in the water?
(a) Several months.
(b) Several days.
(c) A few minutes.
(d) Several hours.
4. Where does David go when he arrives at the dock?
(a) On a train.
(b) On a rowboat.
(c) Into the belly of a ship.
(d) On a bus.
5. What happened to the person who helped David in the camp while he was growing up?
(a) He died.
(b) He escaped.
(c) He disappeared.
(d) He was transferred.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David take from the herders he stumbles across?
2. What does David hear as he walks along the side of the road?
3. What does David believe the escape to be?
4. What does David tell the woman in town that she must do with her child?
5. What does David use to cross the ravine?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)