|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David use to cross the ravine?
(a) A strong branch.
(b) A metal bridge.
(c) He jumps over.
(d) A wooden plank.
2. When does David travel?
(a) At night.
(b) During the afternoon.
(c) In the morning.
(d) In the early evening.
3. What does David do when he realizes he has to leave?
(a) He smiles.
(b) He does nothing.
(c) He screams.
(d) He cries.
4. What does David struggle with as he debates about going back to the woman in town?
(a) His conscience.
(b) His fear.
(c) His anger.
(d) His guilt.
5. What does David tell the woman in town that she must do with her child?
(a) Look after him.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Give him away.
(d) Punish him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man say David will find by the tree?
2. What does David find that he is able to eat?
3. What does David fear is in the bundle left by the man?
4. What does David take from the herders he stumbles across?
5. What does the green grass in Chapter Two indicate to David?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)