|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does David pick up the newspaper the food is wrapped in?
(a) So he can practice reading.
(b) So he can use it as a blanket.
(c) So he can wrap his own food.
(d) So he can use it for fire.
2. What vehicle does David smuggle himself into in this chapter that helps him reach his destination?
(a) A tourist's car.
(b) A delivery truck.
(c) An army truck.
(d) A hearse.
3. What animal startles David one evening as is lying down?
(a) A dog.
(b) A sheep.
(c) A snake.
(d) A horse.
4. When does David travel?
(a) During the afternoon.
(b) In the morning.
(c) In the early evening.
(d) At night.
5. What does the substance in the bottle turn out to be?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David notice about the people in the first town he visits?
2. How long is David in the water?
3. What was forbidden by the prisoners to talk about at the camp?
4. What does the green grass in Chapter Two indicate to David?
5. Why does David decide he must go into town?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)