|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does David pick up the newspaper the food is wrapped in?
(a) So he can wrap his own food.
(b) So he can use it as a blanket.
(c) So he can practice reading.
(d) So he can use it for fire.
2. What does David's decision to cross the road show?
(a) He is mindless.
(b) He has become his own master.
(c) He is careless.
(d) He is still following his body.
3. What does David tell the woman in town that she must do with her child?
(a) Punish him.
(b) Give him away.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Look after him.
4. What animal startles David one evening as is lying down?
(a) A horse.
(b) A sheep.
(c) A dog.
(d) A snake.
5. What does David do when he realizes he has to leave?
(a) He smiles.
(b) He does nothing.
(c) He cries.
(d) He screams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What vehicle does David smuggle himself into in this chapter that helps him reach his destination?
2. What does David decide at the end of Chapter One?
3. What does David do once he is in the stream?
4. When does David travel?
5. What did David pick up in the camp that will help him tremendously?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)