|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David do when he realizes he has to leave?
(a) He cries.
(b) He smiles.
(c) He does nothing.
(d) He screams.
2. What does David ask the man for, reluctantly?
(a) A compass.
(b) A piece of bread.
(d) A piece of soap.
3. How long is David in the water?
(a) Several hours.
(b) Several months.
(c) Several days.
(d) A few minutes.
4. What does David hear as he walks along the side of the road?
(a) An owl.
(b) A dog.
(c) A car.
(d) A plane.
5. What does the man in town give to David to eat?
(a) A loaf of bread.
(b) A banana.
(c) A steak.
(d) An orange.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David use to cross the ravine?
2. When does David travel?
3. What was forbidden by the prisoners to talk about at the camp?
4. Why does David decide he must go into town?
5. What does David see at the end of Chapter One that makes him cry?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)