|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the green grass in Chapter Two indicate to David?
(a) That summer has arrived.
(b) That it has rained recently.
(c) That there must be water nearby.
(d) That the land he is on is owned by a farmer.
2. What vehicle does David smuggle himself into in this chapter that helps him reach his destination?
(a) A delivery truck.
(b) A hearse.
(c) A tourist's car.
(d) An army truck.
3. What city is David trying to reach, to get on a boat?
4. Who helped David while he was in the camp?
5. How long is David in the water?
(a) A few minutes.
(b) Several hours.
(c) Several days.
(d) Several months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David find to eat in the truck?
2. What does David decide at the end of Chapter One?
3. What does David's decision to cross the road show?
4. What does David aim to become by washing himself of the camp?
5. What does the drink David finds help him do?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)