|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David see that will work for shelter for him?
(a) A cave.
(b) A ravine.
(c) A tent.
(d) An abandoned house.
2. What does David fear is in the bundle left by the man?
(a) A snake.
(b) A gun.
(c) A bullet.
(d) A bomb.
3. What does David believe about countries with kings?
(a) They are occupied.
(b) They are neutral.
(c) They are free.
(d) They are dangerous.
4. What does David notice about the people in the first town he visits?
(a) They are all poor.
(b) They all seem happy.
(c) They are all sad.
(d) They are all afraid.
5. What happened to the person who helped David in the camp while he was growing up?
(a) He disappeared.
(b) He died.
(c) He was transferred.
(d) He escaped.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did David pick up in the camp that will help him tremendously?
2. Why does David pick up the newspaper the food is wrapped in?
3. What does the drink David finds help him do?
4. What do houses mean for David?
5. What does David do when he realizes he has to leave?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)