|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did David pick up in the camp that will help him tremendously?
(a) The ability to read.
(b) The ability to cook.
(c) The ability to disguise himself well.
(d) Many languages.
2. What does David notice about the people in the first town he visits?
(a) They are all sad.
(b) They all seem happy.
(c) They are all afraid.
(d) They are all poor.
3. What city is David trying to reach, to get on a boat?
4. What happened to the person who helped David in the camp while he was growing up?
(a) He escaped.
(b) He disappeared.
(c) He was transferred.
(d) He died.
5. Why does David decide he must go into town?
(a) To find a friend.
(b) To find a church.
(c) To learn about the world.
(d) To see if the Germans were looking for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David believe about countries with kings?
2. Where does David go when he arrives at the dock?
3. What does David see on the third evening that he wants to care for?
4. What does David believe the escape to be?
5. What does the man say David will find by the tree?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)