|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the green grass in Chapter Two indicate to David?
(a) That there must be water nearby.
(b) That the land he is on is owned by a farmer.
(c) That summer has arrived.
(d) That it has rained recently.
2. What does David struggle not to do as he lies awake?
3. What does the man say David will find by the tree?
(a) A compass and water.
(b) A map and a compass.
(c) A jeep.
(d) Water and a map.
4. What does David do when he realizes he has to leave?
(a) He smiles.
(b) He does nothing.
(c) He cries.
(d) He screams.
5. What does David believe about countries with kings?
(a) They are dangerous.
(b) They are occupied.
(c) They are free.
(d) They are neutral.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David see that will work for shelter for him?
2. How long does David have to climb over the fence?
3. What city is David trying to reach, to get on a boat?
4. What does David do as he rides in the vehicle?
5. What does David struggle with as he debates about going back to the woman in town?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)