|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did David pick up in the camp that will help him tremendously?
(a) The ability to read.
(b) The ability to cook.
(c) Many languages.
(d) The ability to disguise himself well.
2. What does the green grass in Chapter Two indicate to David?
(a) That summer has arrived.
(b) That it has rained recently.
(c) That the land he is on is owned by a farmer.
(d) That there must be water nearby.
3. What does David hear as he walks along the side of the road?
(a) A dog.
(b) A plane.
(c) A car.
(d) An owl.
4. What does David see on the third evening that he wants to care for?
(a) A kitten.
(b) A puppy.
(c) A baby.
(d) A lamb.
5. What does the substance in the bottle turn out to be?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal startles David one evening as is lying down?
2. What does David take from the herders he stumbles across?
3. What does David believe about countries with kings?
4. What does David struggle not to do as he lies awake?
5. Why does David pick up the newspaper the food is wrapped in?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)