|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David find to eat in the truck?
2. What does David take from the herders he stumbles across?
(b) Money and a map.
(c) Soup and bread.
(d) Clothes and money.
3. What does the substance in the bottle turn out to be?
4. What vehicle does David smuggle himself into in this chapter that helps him reach his destination?
(a) A tourist's car.
(b) A delivery truck.
(c) An army truck.
(d) A hearse.
5. How long is David in the water?
(a) Several days.
(b) Several hours.
(c) Several months.
(d) A few minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does David decide he must go into town?
2. What does David tell the woman in town that she must do with her child?
3. What does David find that he is able to eat?
4. What does David ask the man for, reluctantly?
5. What does David do when he realizes he has to leave?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)