|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helped David while he was in the camp?
2. What does David's decision to cross the road show?
(a) He is mindless.
(b) He is careless.
(c) He is still following his body.
(d) He has become his own master.
3. What story does David concoct to explain his travels?
(a) He claims to be an orphan.
(b) He claims to be a minister.
(c) He claims to be part of the circus.
(d) He claims to be a prisoner of war.
4. What has David never seen that would be helpful to determine where he needed to go?
(a) A mural.
(b) A book.
(c) A compass.
(d) A map.
5. What does David aim to become by washing himself of the camp?
(a) A regular boy.
(c) A new person.
(d) Just himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David struggle not to do as he lies awake?
2. What does David find that he is able to eat?
3. Why does David leave the town?
4. Why does David pick up the newspaper the food is wrapped in?
5. What does the green grass in Chapter Two indicate to David?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)