|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David aim to become by washing himself of the camp?
(a) Just himself.
(c) A regular boy.
(d) A new person.
2. What does David do when he realizes he has to leave?
(a) He smiles.
(b) He cries.
(c) He screams.
(d) He does nothing.
3. How long does David have to climb over the fence?
(a) Five minutes.
(b) Ten minutes.
(c) A half minute.
(d) A minute.
4. What does David notice about the people in the first town he visits?
(a) They are all afraid.
(b) They are all poor.
(c) They are all sad.
(d) They all seem happy.
5. Why does David decide he must go into town?
(a) To find a church.
(b) To see if the Germans were looking for him.
(c) To learn about the world.
(d) To find a friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David use to cross the ravine?
2. What does David find to eat in the truck?
3. What do houses mean for David?
4. What does David take from the herders he stumbles across?
5. What does the substance in the bottle turn out to be?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)