|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What feature does David want to see most about himself?
(a) His ears.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His mouth.
(d) His nose.
2. Why does David decide he must go into town?
(a) To learn about the world.
(b) To find a friend.
(c) To find a church.
(d) To see if the Germans were looking for him.
3. What does the man on the boat give to David to help him in the water?
(a) A rope.
(b) A bobber.
(c) A life belt.
(d) A raft.
4. What do houses mean for David?
5. Why does David decide to attempt to escape?
(a) He believes he will be captured again.
(b) He believes he will be killed.
(c) He believes he can make it.
(d) He believes he will be saved.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David struggle not to do as he lies awake?
2. What does David see on the third evening that he wants to care for?
3. What does David use to cross the ravine?
4. What does David take from the herders he stumbles across?
5. What has David never seen, in relation to himself?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)