|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David believe about countries with kings?
(a) They are dangerous.
(b) They are occupied.
(c) They are neutral.
(d) They are free.
2. How long does David have to climb over the fence?
(a) Ten minutes.
(b) A minute.
(c) Five minutes.
(d) A half minute.
3. What do houses mean for David?
4. Why does David pick up the newspaper the food is wrapped in?
(a) So he can practice reading.
(b) So he can use it for fire.
(c) So he can use it as a blanket.
(d) So he can wrap his own food.
5. Where does David go when he arrives at the dock?
(a) On a bus.
(b) Into the belly of a ship.
(c) On a train.
(d) On a rowboat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the person who helped David in the camp while he was growing up?
2. What does David decide at the end of Chapter One?
3. What does David see at the end of Chapter One that makes him cry?
4. What does David fear is in the bundle left by the man?
5. What does David hear as he walks along the side of the road?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)