|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did David pick up in the camp that will help him tremendously?
(a) The ability to disguise himself well.
(b) Many languages.
(c) The ability to read.
(d) The ability to cook.
2. What does David do as he rides in the vehicle?
(a) Falls asleep.
(b) Eats an apple.
(c) Draws pictures.
(d) Thinks of his mother.
3. What does the substance in the bottle turn out to be?
4. What does David do once he is in the stream?
(a) He swims.
(b) He cleans his feet.
(c) He goes fishing.
(d) He attempts to clean himself.
5. What does David's decision to cross the road show?
(a) He is still following his body.
(b) He is careless.
(c) He has become his own master.
(d) He is mindless.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David believe about countries with kings?
2. What does David see on the third evening that he wants to care for?
3. What does David do when he realizes he has to leave?
4. What do houses mean for David?
5. Why does David pick up the newspaper the food is wrapped in?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)