|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David struggle with as he debates about going back to the woman in town?
(a) His fear.
(b) His guilt.
(c) His anger.
(d) His conscience.
2. What does David find that he is able to eat?
(a) A banana.
(b) An orange.
(d) A hunk of bread.
3. When does David travel?
(a) During the afternoon.
(b) In the morning.
(c) At night.
(d) In the early evening.
4. What does David believe the escape to be?
(a) A genuine attempt to help.
(b) A trap.
(c) A prank.
(d) A joke.
5. What do houses mean for David?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was forbidden by the prisoners to talk about at the camp?
2. What did David pick up in the camp that will help him tremendously?
3. How long does David have to climb over the fence?
4. What does the drink David finds help him do?
5. What vehicle does David smuggle himself into in this chapter that helps him reach his destination?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)