Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What originally alerts David to the fact that he must leave soon?
(a) He realizes the parents are Nazis.
(b) He realizes they are coming for him.
(c) He realizes he is alone.
(d) He realizes he is far from Denmark.
2. Why does David decide he must go into town?
(a) To find a friend.
(b) To learn about the world.
(c) To see if the Germans were looking for him.
(d) To find a church.
3. What does David find himself doing after he rescues the young girl?
(a) He coughs.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He smiles.
(d) He cries.
4. What does David believe about countries with kings?
(a) They are free.
(b) They are neutral.
(c) They are dangerous.
(d) They are occupied.
5. What does Maria give to David?
(a) A wallet.
(c) A small cross.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many variations of beautiful are there, to David?
2. Why does David pick up the newspaper the food is wrapped in?
3. Who does David accidentally find on his way to Denmark?
4. Who is present when the family arrives to help?
5. What is revealed at the end of the chapter about Edith, the woman in the photograph?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)