|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David experience following the doctor's visit?
(a) Taking a shower.
(b) Sleeping in a bed.
(c) Kissing a girl.
(d) Using a toilette.
2. What does David's decision to cross the road show?
(a) He is still following his body.
(b) He is mindless.
(c) He has become his own master.
(d) He is careless.
3. What does the man do to surprise David?
(a) Hits him.
(b) Gives him a ride to Denmark.
(c) Gives him soup and water.
(d) Hides money in his bundle.
4. What was forbidden by the prisoners to talk about at the camp?
(b) The guards.
5. What are the eating utensils made from at dinner?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David do that helps him not burn when he saves the girl?
2. What does David use to cross the ravine?
3. What condition to go on living does David believe he forgot when he met Maria?
4. What does the man apologize for in the letter?
5. How does the mother say David hates Carlo?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)