Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does David get money for food?
(a) He gets a job.
(b) He steals.
(c) He does errands for travelers.
(d) He gambles.
2. What does the drink David finds help him do?
(c) Throw up.
3. What does David see on the third evening that he wants to care for?
(a) A lamb.
(b) A puppy.
(c) A kitten.
(d) A baby.
4. What are the eating utensils made from at dinner?
5. What is the problem with the car that stalls near David as he lay in the ditch?
(a) The car is out of gas.
(b) The car is out of coolant.
(c) The car is out of power steering fluid.
(d) The car has a flat tire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David help the man find, that he has lost at the side of the road?
2. What does the man on the boat give to David to help him in the water?
3. What does David ask God to let his rescue of the girl count for?
4. What does David tell the woman in town that she must do with her child?
5. What does David hear that makes him think of how a balloon must feel?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)