|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David tell the woman in town that she must do with her child?
(a) Look after him.
(b) Give him away.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Punish him.
2. What does David do as he rides in the vehicle?
(a) Thinks of his mother.
(b) Eats an apple.
(c) Falls asleep.
(d) Draws pictures.
3. What does David use to cross the ravine?
(a) A wooden plank.
(b) A metal bridge.
(c) He jumps over.
(d) A strong branch.
4. Who does Angelo wish to marry?
5. What does David struggle with as he debates about going back to the woman in town?
(a) His conscience.
(b) His anger.
(c) His guilt.
(d) His fear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man in town give to David to eat?
2. What happened to the person who helped David in the camp while he was growing up?
3. What does the man do to surprise David?
4. What does David find that he is able to eat?
5. What do the couple give to David for his assistance?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)